SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Vadim Gushchin, one of the Surgical Oncologists, joins Anna's Journey to introduce surgical oncology services at Mercy Medical Center's "CANCER INSTITUTE AT MERCY" as a new feature on Anna's journey of sharing info.
Join Anna as she meets and greets Dan Collins from Mercy Medical Center. Sharing with all listeners some terrific information about the 140th Anniversary of Mercy Medical Center. We'll also be talking about the Ovarian Cancer Institute at Mercy... along with info on the HEAT IT TO BEAT IT event coming up this weekend... Join the live show on Sept. 10th at 8:30 a.m. the call in number is: 1-661-554-9121. Recorded replays are available 24/7
Mercy Medical Center has been delivering terrific medical care to the folks of Maryland, especially Baltimore since 1874.
Let's share what's happening now in 2014 with the listening audience
Dr, Kurtis Campbell works at Mercy Medical Center in downtown Baltimore County. He will share informatoin about Liver and Pancreatic surgeries. He works in the Surgical Oncology Department at Mercy. He is Board Certified for General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care Specialties.
His Surgical Oncology Areas of Interest: Pancreatic Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Gastrointestinal, and Complex Abdominal Surgery,
We will be focusing on the liver and the pancreas -- the most common diseases, their symptoms and treatments.
To listen to the show live or in replay, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
Dr. Samyra Sealy, board certified family medicine physician with Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, talks about flu symptoms, prevention and treatment. Flu can be very dangerous for people with chronic health conditions, says Dr. Sealy. Those with COPD, asthma, and other conditions that cause weakened immune systems are vulnerable. Caregivers of the elderly and small children must be aware they can spread the flu. According to Dr. Sealy, the flu shot and regular hand washing are the two best way to prevent getting the flu. To find out more, listen to Dr. Sealy’s interview. You can also visit her profile at: http://mdmercy.com/centers-of-excellence/additional-centers/primary-care-physicians/find-a-primary-care-doctor/primary-care-doctors/samyra-sealy-md
Dr. Monica Aggarwal
Medical care is in the news. It is hard to miss hearing about it.
It is important for everyone to understand the importance of primary care...
Yes, there are lots of specialists but a primary care doctor looks at everything and guides the patient to the specialists needed ...
Join us to hear some things we probably know but may need reminders... and perhaps we will learn some things we never knew or have forgotten
There is a great deal of information available about protecting the environment. Lots of that info is being used for the good of the environment as well as for patient wellness in local hospitals. Join Anna's Journey to discuss the environment saving concepts incorporated into the hospitals new patient tower and hear from a doctor about the medical benefits to the patients of these environmental techniques, including the roof top gardens.
Kathy Krusie, Sr. VP Administrative & Support Services at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, IA will be talking about the Center's process improvement journey and their use of Lean and other improvement methodologies. A year ago this June, the center suffered several millions of dollars of damage due to flooding along the Cedar River. We will talk about the impact that the new emphasis on quality and process improvement has had on the rebuilding efforts.
Call into the live show at 646-200-3898 and we will take your questions on the air or email your questions and comments to me at email@example.com.
Dr. Amish Sura is on staff at Mercy Medical Center's Heart Center. He is
Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine.
His areas of interest include Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) diagnostic service!
Join the show to hear about some important information, new treatment options and so much more about our HEART... yes, that beautifully complex organ we all have in our chest that keeps us alive.
How important is YOUR heart health to you?
Listen via the website www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or by phone at 1-661-554-9121...
Listen in... let Anna know what you think! Contact via www.annarenault.com
Winter Health is a complicated issue. It is FLU season... It is a time for slips, falls, breaks and other accidents related to weather... It is a time for heart attacks from shoveling snow and so much more. Anna's Journey will be asking Dr. Newman about traditional and alternative medicinal options patients may want to consider.
Join us for lots of tidbits of great info
Mercy Medical Center pediatrician, Dr. Ashanti Woods down for Nov. 12th for CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY HEALTH & SAFETY.
Kathryn A. Boling, M.D. joins Anna's Journey to remind listeners that FLU season is here ...
There are some things that can be done... should be done... to get us through the season as healthy as possible. Dr. Boling will also talk about the importance making life-style changes to stay healthy.
Dr. Boling is Board Certified... and can be found at Lutherville Personal Physicians at 410-252-2273.
Lutherville Personal Physicians is one of Mercy Medical Center’s many Community Physician Sites. A Family Medicine specialist, Dr. Boling provides primary care services to adults aged 16 and older from the Lutherville, Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley and Northern Baltimore County areas.
Dr. Kathryn Boling is active in the local community. .AND
Dr. Boling, a Lutherville resident, enjoys reading, weight lifting, golfing and creative writing
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (48 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (46 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- 63289 (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday Live (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- SALLYBLESSING (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)