SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we interview Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT and author of: Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies. On the show we discuss shame and codependency. Some questions from the show are:
1. What is internalized shame?
2. How does shame show up when treating clients?
3. What are some common defenses to shame?
4. What are clues to help spot shame in clients?
5. How does shame affect codependency and relationships?
6. How might shame and codependency affect us as health care providers?
7. How should we approach treating shame?
Please read her popular article on this topic. For more information about Darlene and her work, please visit our post here.
Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert on relationships and codependency.
This show is brought to you by everythingehr.com
in Self Help
This segment will be the beginning of a series, where we explore why Pres. George Implemented his New Freedom Initiative. This was in response to the consumers having unfair treatment limitations and financial requirements for mental health benefits,using a fragmented mental health system and fighting the stigmatism surrounding mental health issues.
Craig Lewis is a Certified Peer Specialist and author of the Better Days – A Mental Health Recovery Workbook. Craig based the Better Days workbook on his personal life and recovery, and every page has been used successfully in peer group settings. A Better Days support group facilitation guide is currently being developed as are Spanish and French language versions of the Better Days workbook.
Craig also has edited and published You’re Crazy Volume One which compiles first-hand accounts of people from the punk rock scene who live with mental health struggles, addiction and trauma. A second volume ofYou’re Crazy is currently in the works.
Craig can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Please enjoy Craig's articles for our show: My Inner Human and An Interview with Craig Lewis, CPS.
What's going on in this weeks Health News? What steps have you taken to improve on your health and wellness? How's your spring training coming along?
High Blood Pressure
Spring Season and Allergies
Join us as we work to improve on our health and wellness. Share with you social network family and friends. Your health and wellness depends on you!!!
What's happenining in the world of Health & Wellness? Well, we have some really interesting topics to share with you:
Polio like illnesses increasing in California
Influenza - which state has the highest flu rate?
Mysterious cluster of birth defects in three counties
March is Colon Cancer and Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month
Join us as we work to improve on our health and wellness - share with all of your family, friends and social network contacts too.......
**Due to time missed we did not get to the state with the highest flu rate - Nevada
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)