SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Memories are the proof of a life lived and walked out together.......they build the bonds and the substance of life itself.......they are our secret repository; our secret place, if you will, that both defines and expresses who we are.......
As we walk; as we learn; we see that even those moments of memory.......moments of sharing.......are all about contact, and communion. In the relationship between our Lord and His Father, these moments are the language of their intimacy. Entering into this quiet walk, allows His Living Word to be sifted through the constant churning of our souls; calming the struggle within our hearts.......if we dare; in these moments, we can discover the freedom to let the beauty of God be revealed, and flourish through us.......such expressions of joy are the witness within us to this experience of beauty.......that hungering, heart-breaking love for beauty at its most sublime, and even beyond the reach of all that our desperation desires: the beauty of Being itself.......what lies at the heart of Being; and existence....... this wonder of beauty comes in the dawning understanding, that we are now a new creation.......one, in Him, beyond all of creation.
Check out the 12 RADIO SHOW. The 12 RADIO SHOW is the most innovative and interactive show on Blog Talk Radio. Tune in tonight at 9pm EST as the host, 12kyle, informs and entertains! Don't just listen to the show...be a part of the show and participate in the interactive chat room...or call in to speak with 12kyle and his co-hosts.
TOPIC - Childhood Memories 850 co-hosted by Dluvhall & VA Eazy. Join us for an entertaining and comical look childhood as we stroll down memory lane. You don't want to miss this show!
You can listen online (www.blogtalkradio.com/12kyle) or via phone (347)215-7162. Press #1 if you want to speak to the host. You can also send tweets if you want to have your questions answered or comments to @12kyle
Follow the show on twitter: @12RadioShow. Also follow the host 12kyle on twitter: @12kyle
We most of the time think of memories as the things we loved most or most affected us in a negative way. Yet with all of that, what is purpose of us having memories and how can our memories serve us best. What factor does time have to do with memories and how do they tie together and are memories one of the biggest reasons we have time? What does Christ say about the role of Memories and Time in our lives? Join in on the conversation that will remind you why you are reminded of your past in the present day and why the present day is affected by your past. Tune in at 5:30 AM, PST!
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (5 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- StarrShines (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Live On Set - Speak Your Mind (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)