SORT BY Relevancy
Who says there's no such thing as true love? Who says Blacks are only deadbeat dads, Basetball Wives wanna-bes or baby mamas and baby daddies? Whoever it was that started the rumors haven't met Melvin and Adell Pittman, who are celebrating their 60-year wedding anniversary tonight.
Originally from Louisiana, their family migrated from the south to San Francisco, in the 40's. They have survived the depression, segregation, civil rights movement, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, etc...they lived it and witnessed it.They got married May 12, 1954. They have 9 children, 28 grandchildren, (including our own Ice-Meez), and 30+ great grandchildren. Congratulations, and a very Happy Anniversary to you!
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Karlisha Thurman--a college graduate who earned her accounting degree was the victim of negative public bashing on the internet for months after publicly breastfeedig her infant daughter at her graduation ceremony. The horrific comments and endless circulation of the photo were relentless and still hasn't been defended. On Today.com, the story itself was published, but only to re-tell the event and get Karlisha's reaction. Emily Slough, another breastfeeding mother who fed her baby daughter on the steps of a restaurant, received the same public bashing and also received a chance to tell her story--on a televised news talk show where she was defended. Both women were ridiculed for doing something that is encouraged by medical associations and advocacy groups everywhere, yet one of the mothers--an African-AMerican--continues to receive negativity while the other is defended on national television. Is racism a factor in the handling of these two cases? Is breastfeeding in need of a special protected class law? Join me tonight at 10:30 pm EST with your thoughts by calling in at 347-327-9967.
Join me Daffany Smith and Pastor Melvin, every Sunday Morning from 8-8:45 a.m. pdt. as we come together in a Spirit-led worship time designed to usher in God’s presence in a very tangible way.
Here on Purposeful Worship we intentionally come together to earnestly, humbly and openly worship our God and to seek His blessing in our lives.
Log in and prepare to experience the Lord in a powerful way!
PURPOSEFUL WORSHIP ON BLOGTALK RADIO.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Continuing our discussions about youth who have taken to the streets to protest against the murdering of our African-Americans by racist vigilante police officers . Tonight we are putting the cover-ups on blast. Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST by calling 347-327-9967
Purposed 4 Godliness (1 Tim 4:7). Discover and listen to exciting and anointed preaching and teaching on God's Word, how to experience His power, and how to apply His godly purpose to our daily lives. Learn to discern what is important, and what is not. You will be encouraged in knowing that God has a purpose for you. Min. Daffany Smith, gives Biblical insight to issues; addresses the needs of the individual and plants the seed of Godly purpose.
The opinions expressed in this show from others do not necessarily reflect the views of Purposed 4 Godliness, Virtuous Women Fellowship or Life-Line Missions Unlimited, Inc. Worship Center.
in Self Help
The Porch’s is a distinctive blend of live online radio/television discussions and interviews in the field of news, sports and entertainment, with a mix of playful banter and serious dialogue to stimulate the listener’s mind and encourage conversation. The goal is to educate and provide useful information to the listener in laymen’s terms; as everyday individuals (the multimedia personalities) discuss “water cooler talk” as a sports’ fan or casual news observer as opposed to the typical media anchor/celebrity. As news and information comes in rapidly, we look to provide the listener/viewer with an in-depth discussion as to how these updated bulletins affect the sports world, entertainment, and society at large.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Continuing on with our discussions on the fallen victims of police vigilanteism and the protests in St. Louis...
Our kids have set the stage, taken that first crucial step toward breaking the silence that has claimed so many of our community's residents. Do you agree with their course of action, and regardless of yor views on the matter, how do we continue on to ensure that consequences are met and our voices continue to carry? Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST by calling 347-327-9967.
Something old, something new , something encouraging to fight the blues with special guest The Reverend David Melvin/Pastor of Encouragement Temple Church.Join us.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--CONTINUING OUR WEEK LONG SERIES on the state of Black America...commemorating our fallen victims to the blatant vigilante practices of the police forces across America against the Black community. Join us tonight at 10:30 pm EST by calling 347-327-9967.
This episode is one full of hope and encouragement for those who have suffered the devastation of child sexual abuse and of valuable information for parents to keep their children safe and away from predators. My guest Dave Pittman is the Executive Director of "Together We Heal" and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. Through his organization he provides counseling and guidance for those who suffer from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse and works to educate the public and expose the sexual predators methods. We will be discussing how he brings healing to those who have been victimized this way and what parents can do to protect their children.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (18 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (14 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (0 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)