SORT BY Relevancy
We are Grand River Paranormal and Paranormal Forum with Matt and Melissa. We discuss everything from the strange to the unusual. Our interests is in asking the importantant questions and seeking the answers to such questions from the paranormal to UFO's, cryptozoology, ghost hunting, techniques, technology, networking, mentoring, personal experiences ect... This week we will be discussing some upcoming events and talking about what was experienced and captured on location during our preliminary investigations. We would love to hear from you as well on any personal experiences you may have had with the paranormal or what you may have captured while investigating a location. Make sure that you tune in this week. We have lots to talk about.
Join us this week for a chance to meet the team of Grand River Paranormal as we invistigate live at a very haunted undisclosed location. We may even announce on the air where it is we are investigating and the claims of activity. We discuss everything from cryptozoology, ufo's, paranormal activity, big foot, urban legends and more. We are interested in hearing from both new and experienced teams and anyone who has an interest in the paranormal. What are your theories and ideas? What sort of process and procedures do you use? What kinds of new equipment are you experimenting with in the field? How do you go about obtaining and gathering your research? We want to offer a show in which people can share ideas and network with other teams. We invite you to share your evidence, your research and your personal experiences. We have some announcements this week that you will not want to miss. We will see you monday 10/6/2014 at 8pm.
in Self Help
Welcome to the Coach Cafe, where you can get your weekly cup of inspiration with your hosts, certified law of attraction life coaches, Estra Roell and Kathleen Martin.
This week Estra and Kathleen welcome Melissa Carroll. Melissa is a writer and yoga instructor who believes in the power of being present. Based in Tampa, she guides more than 200 students every week at the largest yoga class in Florida. Melissa also helps run the teacher training programs at The Yoga Loft, leads retreats all over the world, and teaches creative writing at the University of Tampa. Melissa is the author of the chapbook The Karma Machine, and her work has appeared in many literary journals and magazines.
Melissa will be speaking with us about her new anthology, Going Om: Real-Life Stories On and Off the Yoga Mat. Unlike books on yoga that provide instruction on technique, Going Om: Real-Life Stories On and Off the Yoga Mat is a unique collection of never-before-seen personal narratives from celebrated authors. For example, Ira Sukrungruang shares his heartbreaking struggle as a 375 pound yoga student discovering self-worth on his mat; Gloria Munoz explores the practice of stillness with lyrical elegance in the midst of her busy mind; Neal Pollack’s signature sarcasm leads to surprising turns at yoga class with his dad; Elizabeth Kadetsky uses yogic wisdom while coping with her mother’s devastating Alzheimer’s.
Come explore with us the peace and presence that is found through the practice of yoga and how it enhances your everyday life.
Discover more at www.MelissaCarrollYoga.com.
The Helane Lipson Show introduces listeners to a variety of remarkable guests who will explore the nature of reality and the impact our current belief systems have on our lives. To learn more about Host: Helane Lipson, LMSW, visit her website at: www.insightsbyhelane.com
Special Guest: Matt Kahn
Matt Kahn is a spiritual teacher, mystic & intuitive healer; a bridge between the mystical realms and the journey of awakening.
His spontaneous awakening arose out of an out-of-body experience at the age of 8, and his direct experiences with ascended masters and archangels throughout his life. Many spiritual seekers have experienced powerful healings in his presence, and have awakened to their true nature through his transmission of sacred heart wisdom.
Matt Kahn: www.truedivinenature.com
Join us this week as we talk to researchers Melissa Adair and Rob Gaudet of Team Squatch Unlimited. They just returned from a research expedition in Oklahoma with our very own Shelly Covington and others. We’ll be discussing their research methods, details, evidence, and views on the subject of Sasquatch. It should be a fun and informative episode.
We are a paranormal talk radio show covering many topics such as ghost hunting, paranormal experiences, cryptozoology, ufology, bigfoot research, religion verses spirtualism, spirit realms, earthound spirits, myth and urban legonds, best practices for paranormal research, haunted locations and paranormal investigating 101. We want to hear from skeptics and believers alike. Have you ever had a paranormal experience or know someone who has? We want to hear from our fellow investigators both new and experienced. What are some of your more active locations? What is your process and how do you proceed? What are your theories? What types of equipment are you using? Who do you believe are the pioneers in this field? We want to make sure that we are setting the right example for new teams coming into the field. We want to speak to the teams that are mentoring others and willing to share new idea. We want to be a tool for other teams to network and offer support, advice, share theories and ideas with one another. We want to hear from the psychics and sensitives, what have been your experiences? How do we help spirit along if this is what they choose? As a professional team we believe we have a duty and an obligation to offer our client a thorough unbiased investigation covering all aspects to determine if there truly is spirit activity and why. We believe that we are also obligated to try and help spirit continue on their spiritual journey if they so choose.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Melissa Carroll to Conversations LIVE to disucss her book GOING OM.
Bonnie Albers RN LNC CLC Spirit Medium specializes in Romance, Love, Relationships and Sexual Issues with a TWIST of SPIRIT. Both Bonnie and Susan talk about Past Lives, Karmic Ties, Psychic gifts and ALL that metaphysics has to offer.
Susan is an Akashic Record specialist and a famous author. She is very gifted in all areas. To get ahold of Susan Z for a private reading, visit: email@example.com .
To get ahold of Bonnie on facebook, go to Bonnie Mozenter Albers, or contact her at her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Special Guest today is Melissa Bruce, the Heavy Metal Medium! Melissa is on paramania radio, check out her Fb page, and contact her for a private reading!
Tune in and turn on to Happiness Index with Kokomon Clottey and his special guest Melissa Carroll. Today's show, Mindfulness: A Path to Joy is rooted in ancient wisdom traditions. This means as one engage in body mind and spiritual activities, it opens the gates to Joy. We will have wonderful show today because our guest is Melissa Carroll author of “Going OM: Real-Life Stories on and Off the Yoga Mat”. “….what draws millions of Americans to the mat? What exactly are we searching for? And what do we find once we get there? Going OM is an exploration of these questions, through candid, witty, and courageous literary nonfiction. The word Yoga comes from a Sanskrit word meaning union. There are many paths of Yoga, like Hatha Yoga, Karma Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga. From Cheryl Strayed and Neal Pollack, to Claire Dederer and Dinty W. Moore, Melissa Carroll gathers some of the greatest literary minds of our generation on how the practice of yoga was profoundly life-changing for them -- even when it seemed like the last thing they wanted to do. Carroll is a creative writing professor and yogini, teaching the largest yoga class in Florida (and probably the US).
The Whole Heart Solution by Dr. Kahn is a complete and modern approach to prevent, treat and even reverse heart disease.
· Nutrition Rx – Which foods to heal and which foods harm?
· Food Prep Rx – How can we shop for, store and consume food to maximize nutrition?
· Fitness Rx – What are some of the simple activities you can easily incorporate in your daily life?
· Emotional Health Rx – What are some of the best practices to promote better emotional health?
· Eco Rx – What environmental factors affect heart health?
· Supplement Rx – What vitamins and supplements would Dr. Kahn recommend?
Joel K. Kahn, MD, serves as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Wellness at Michigan Healthcare Professionals. A founding member of the International Society of Integrative, Metabolic and Functional Cardiovascular Medicine, he is the first physician in Michigan to be certified by the Society of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication and the first in the world to be certified in metabolic cardiology by the University of South Florida and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Bonnie Albers RN LNC CLC Spirit Medium specializes in Romance, Love, Relationships and Sexual Issues with a TWIST of SPIRIT. Each week Bonnie will have famous and highly respected guests joining her on her show, bringing exciting talents such as astrology, spirit mediumship, card reading, healing and much more!!
Today the first hour is Melissa Bruce doing a 13 card layout for Bonnie that will be a 'demo' of what she does for people during private readings (one thing of many that she offers!). On for the 2nd hour is going to be our Mother/Daughter Team doing readings for our callers!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (76 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (14 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- SSRN (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)