SORT BY Relevancy
2 Cafe treats in 1. Today on Cafe conversations we speak to 2 dynamic women. First we have AUTHOR/PRODUCER/ACTRESS Melany J Silas a native of Rochester, NY and the mastermind behind the Choreo Poem of Black Girl Anthem. Black Girls' Anthem is a play written by Melany J. Silas that weaves together poetry, dance, music, and drama to express the songs of the souls of Black women as they explore their destiny and experience love, life, and relationships.It's inspirational and encouraging w
Today, Melany Friedlander, will help us understand what "Hypnotherapy" is and why it works!
Melany Friedlander has always been driven by a strong sense of fairness and balance.
While pursuing a demanding career as a victims’ rights attorney, Melany encountered stresses that led her to seek out nontraditional remedies.
In her efforts to obtain greater harmony and balance in her own personal life, Melany discovered hypnosis to be a powerful, life-changing process.
This is my first show online again, so it'll be exciting! Be sure to tune in and call in! We love to hear from the listeners!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- Suzi Hendricks (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)