SORT BY Relevancy
Episode #20 is up and running, ladies and gents! We take a look at Taken 3 and Tusk. We also talk a little about Mel Gibson and then we have 10 recasts that will blow your mind. Seriously...some of these are just astounding. Go ahead and click that link. You know you want to.
in Self Help
Join us as we share and discuss the issues surrounding the anti phobic/counter phobic Mel Gibson. Share your ideas on race, sexism and the six unhealthy stance. Talk with Adrienne Williams who is also a Six type on what is really going on in the mind of celebrities.
Nicky Gibson @AKANickyD Director Talent Acquisition at Zoës Kitchen drops by @DriveThruHR and talks about Talent Acquisition strategies at Zoës Kitchen
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Welcome to our first show, Amitabha Prayer Hotline,
I am an Initiate of Master Dr. Mitchell Gibson and Acharya Kathy Gibson.
On this show, I will provide Prayers on behalf of the energies of Amitabha Buddha, Archangel Zythurdreane, Archange Zagzagael.
If you have a prayer request, please explain it on the air, and focus on the issue at hand while I pray for you.
In part, this will also be a documentary of my adventures feeding the homeless on Skid Row. It will entail what I have learned and powerful stories that may lead to some tears.
Thank You Tybro Family
Thank You Master
Thank You Acharya
Guest Call in 646-595-4385
In a recent trend called "relationship goals" on social media, pictures are posted of couples taking walks and holding hands, starting families and enjoying everday life. There are many kinds of relationships from friendships, to sisterhoods, to intimate relationships. What is a relationship? What are the ways and responsibilities of a spiritually evolved relationship? Join us in a discussion this Friday, April 17 at 8pm EDT about the connections that we have with the people who contribute to and help to create our daily lives and how to maintain personal growth while growing together.
Join the boys from NBA Live Talk every Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. EST, only on Blog Talk Radio!
Eastern Conference Playoff Matchup's:
(1) Atlanta Hawks vs. (8) Brooklyn Nets
(2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (7) Boston Celtics
(3) Chicago Bulls vs. (6) Milwaukee Bucks
(4) Toronto Raptors vs. (5) Washington Wizards
Western Conference Playoff Matchup's:
(1) Golden State Warriors vs. (8) New Orleans Pelicans
(2) Houston Rockets vs. (7) Dallas Mavericks
(3) Los Angeles Clippers vs. (6) San Antonio Spurs
(4) Portland Trail Blazers vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies
Thursday, April 16, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao Spy-Gate" episode of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, FightSaga Radio is honored to feature 25 year veteran trainer Don House of Las Vegas, Nevada!! The experienced boxing coach will address the accusations of "Spy-Gate" made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, which were directed towards Don and his fighter, Keandre Gibson, during yesterday's media workout at the Wildcard Gym in Hollywood, California.
After the prolific fight trainer exits the program,radio personality Rodney Green, as well as fight scribe Joseph Herron, will review the two highly publicized media workouts of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, which took place on April 14th and 15th respectively.
- Is Mayweather really going to retire after his contractual obligation has been fulfilled with Showtime/CBS? And could his somewhat fatigued attitude towards boxing hinder his performance in the ring on May 2nd?
- Mayweather stated during the media event that he doesn't get nervous or anxious for any fight or fighter any longer. Was Floyd being genuine when he stated this?
- Floyd Mayweather Sr. stated that his son could KO Manny Pacquiao as early as the 6 round on May 2. Is this a genuine possibility?
- Freddie Roach claims Manny Pacquiao will be the quicker and stronger fighter on May 2nd. Is he correct?
- Bob Arum claims the more stoic and pensive version of Mayweather that we're seeing in the build-up to this fight is the real Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Bob accurate in his assessment?
Tune in to an all new edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Texas Biker Radio With Mel Moss and Mel Robins - Night Wolves On The Move - Hillary luxury van tour - burito queen and why - evertying controled and fake - The Plan for progressive dominance - they must be stopped - new vacation expeirence "OMG" -
All that BS and more on Texas biker Radio - Proof tha Bikers Are more Than Pretty faces