SORT BY Relevancy
In this edition of Crowd Goes Wilder, Steve Cook and I mourn Robin Williams by discussing his career and some of our favorite roles of his. Then we review another “meh” edition of WWE Raw and preview this weekend’s SummerSlam event. Plus our weekly review of Girl Meets World.
“Blue Ball Giraffe”
This raucous episode kicks off with killing a fly with a lightsaber. Marc and John share a new segment of Ben’s “Stories from New York”, complain about women’s neadrathal-like impressions of men, John provides a follow-up on his Facebook tiff with a former colleague, the duo play a revealing round of John’s least favorite feature “21 Rapid Fire Questions” and revisit the exclusive improv game “The Meh News” with reporting on a zoo’s blue-ball alarm in the giraffe pen and a dog reporting in a park, along with granny’s neighborhood mu-mus. Special guest sign language interpreting expert David Rhodes from VRIDirect tells all in a fascinating interview about medical interpreting, sign language secrets and distinctions, how learning Greek and a next door neighbor led to interpreting for a famous comedian, how to keep sane and ethical in extreme interpreting scenarios, and a story of 99,000 crickets. Sponsored by http://www.wisejackcooking.com.
in Pop Culture
On today's show we'll be discussing DC's New 52 and it's current state, please join us for what should be an interesting discussion into what's working for DC and what isn't.
As always these are our opinions, and we''d love to hear yours as well, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @cultureofcomics or @Saintjwf and let us know what you think, you can also find The Culture of Comics on Facebook.
The State of the New 52
Picks of the Week
The Culture of Comics has longer, meta discussions about themes and art in current runs of different books. It will often contain "spoilers" in current runs and "previews" of upcoming books.
The Culture of Comics is a production of AMDG Radio. All Rights are Reserved.
On today’s live show on Blog Talk Radio, I’d like to talk to some folks who just don’t cotton much to that homo stuff. Not that they care when folks do in the privacy of their public rest room stalls and bathhouses, mind you. You just don’t want to destroy Western Civilization by letting them put wedding rings on each others fingers. Why is that? Tell me, a fellow heterosexual who feels in no way threatened by gay marriage, why you think God will send his wrath down on America for allowing it to happen. I’ll be nice. I promise. That’s at noon EDT on the Slappy McWingnut LIVE Show on Blog Talk Radio.
Call in, but have your facts ready.
I know the evil that lurks in the hearts of the right wingers. I show it to you, show you how small and puny and pathetic they are. Then, I laugh at them. Try it.
Yeah I had no idea, but oh well lets do it!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (28 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (24 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (6 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (4 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (4 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (1 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- FXRXEXSXHXHX Radio (1 chatters)