SORT BY Relevancy
Hello, Welcome to A Theory of Parenting.
Yes, Summer is almost over and we going back to school with our reading project in hand.
Yes, Neptune High School in New Jersey presented, "How I Live Now" by Meg Rosoff as a selection for Summer.
Marquel was given the book to do the project:
A teenager named Daisy arrives from her home in New York City to live with her Aunt Penn and four cousins on a farm in rural England. The time is indefinite, but appears similar to the present and therefore could be based in the near future. Talk of war and occasional terrorist bombings have been occurring for several years in both America and England. Daisy is annoyed with her father for having complied with the wishes of her stepmother, whom she calls "Davina the Diaboloical," to send her to England. Daisy, who believes that Davina hates her and wants to poison her, has developed the habit of eating very sparingly, and is quite thin. Her 14 year-old cousin, Edmond, picks her up at the airport, and she is immediately taken by his rakish but gentle manner. The straightforward and loving nature of her nine year-old cousin Piper also quickly captivates...
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (3 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- The Passion Diva (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)