SORT BY Relevancy
The changing landscape of business requires a more relational leadership style. Why? Because the traditional world of work that existed in the past - dictatorial, autocratic, etc. - is no longer an option for optimal productivity from followers. Join our guest, author and former New England Patriots linebacker Dr. Jason Carthen, to discuss exemplary leadership and its positive impact on the workplace.
NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION RELEASED A SURVEY COMPARING THE MONEY HABITS OF GENERAL POPULATION MILLENNIALS AND MILITARY MILLENNIALS.
JOINING US TODAY IS MEGHAN GOUND (pron: GOW-and), ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT OF DIGITAL CHANNELS FOR NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.
NAVY FEDERAL SERVES THE MILITARY, COAST GUARD, DOD CONTRACTORS AND THEIR FAMILIES. AND TODAY, MEGHAN HAS SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT REVEALS THE MONEY BELIEFS OF MILLENNIALS DON’T ALWAYS MATCH THEIR BEHAVIORS.
1. WHAT DID YOU FIND IN YOUR SURVEY?
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS FINANCIAL LITERACY ISSUE?
3. IS NAVY FEDERAL DOING ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR TO HELP?
4. WHY DOES “MAKING CENTS” APPEAL TO MILLENNIALS?
5. WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PERSONAL FINANCE WEBSITES OR BUDGETING APPS?
6. DO YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO SEE OR USE ON TRACK?
When undertaking any real and permanent transformation, leaders should take the time understand the organization’s own workplace culture - who they really are, how they really work, and how employees really experience it all.
Join us as our guest Charlie Judy helps us understand how to stop trying to become the organization everyone else says you should be, and start taking pride in and making the most of the organization you already are.
We will discuss:
Understanding your culture
Aligning culture with true success
How to OWN it – the good, bad and the ugly
Discovering and understanding culture at an intimate and authentic level
Join our Once Upon a Time hosts as they discuss the highlights of the latest episode of Once Upon a Time - E-mail your thoughts on the episode and the host will read them on air.
Be sure to follow us on twitter!
Summary:In flashbacks, Ruby and Mulan find themselves in Oz, where they meet Dorothy. After the three witness Zelena's return to Oz, they look for a way to defeat her once and for all. However, Dorothy mysteriously disappears.
Variety Radio Online – bringing you all things entertainment including news, reviews and interviews. Check out our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
Employee engagement is all the buzz, and rightfully so. When employees are engaged, they adopt the vision, values and purpose of the organization where they work.
Engaged employees are passionate contributors, innovative problem solvers, and stunning colleagues. Plus, high-performing employees want to work in places like that and smart employers want to cultivate that kind of environment.
Join us as guest Leila Zayed and host Meghan M. Biro address the importance of employee engagement and some practical ways to measure it in an organization.
There are a number of hot issues, new developments and emerging challenges that will likely catch employers by storm in 2016. Supreme Court decisions, federal and state laws, and actions by federal regulatory agencies have called into question the very nature of the employer-employee relationship as well as what rights and benefits employees should be entitled to in the workplace.
From providing paid sick leave and equal employment, to extending equal rights and benefits to same-sex partners and accommodating pregnant women, an employer must comply with new obligations that may require altering business operations.
Join us as our guest Beth Zoller (@BethZoller1) and host Meghan M. Biro discuss a variety of topics you'll want to know to avoid fines, penalties, complaints, litigation or harm to the organization's reputation. This #WorkTrends conversation will help employers and HR professionals be proactive and prepare to respond to changes in a meaningful way.
Meghan Monroe’s recent, six, single releases have garnered worldwide audiences, fans, and attention resulting in large numbers of downloads, streams, radio fans and audience raves. An adult contemporary singer, recording artist, pianist, and songwriter, Meghan’s songs range from soft pop; contemporary R&B; dance pop with Latin, Cuban flavors; smooth jazz; to rock/blues mix. Meghan’s distinguishing feature-throughout her wide vocal range from rich alto to high soprano notes--is her soulful, emotional, vocal textures fused with tender, sultry subtly that spans skillfully but authentically across several genres.
Meaghan Ford is a writer from New Jersey who fell in love with the big city shit. She was a member of the 2014 Boston Poetry Slam at the Cantab Lounge team and the first Individual N.U.T.S. Champion. Meaghan is a member of the Write Bloody family, a 2013 Exploding Pinecone semi-finalist, and represented Port Veritas at the 2014 Women of the World Poetry Slam. Some of her work has appeared or is forthcoming in Drunk in a Midnight Choir, Danse Macabre, and the We Will Be Shelter Anthology. Like all good punk girls, she carries a knife.
Author and keynote speaker Ben Fanning (@BenFanning1) will join us to reveal how to turn your current job into one you love....and keep the 401k and insurance.
If you give yourself permission to love your work, you create a space for exploration and possibility. During this #WorkTrends, we will dive into how to slightly modify your work to play more to your strengths.
Instead of fantasizing about finding the perfect job, we will discuss how to go create it. Whether you are on the hiring, firing or potentially quitting side of the equation, this conversation will resonate with you.
Thank you to all the TalentCulture sponsors, partners and supporters!
There are a wide variety of benefits to well-designed and executed mentoring relationships in the workplace. However, they are starting to disappear. During this #WorkTrends, we will discuss the risks and rewards of mentoring, identify reasons why mentoring is disappearing, and how to reintroduce these important business relationships.
Along with our knowledgeable guests Jonathan Segal (@Jonathan_HR_Law) and Sue Meisinger (@suemeisinger), we will uncover:
1. What mentoring is and isn’t
2. The importance of mentoring to the overall business
3. How to maximize the value of cross-gender mentoring and minimize the potential legal risks
Thank you to all the TalentCulture sponsors, partners and supporters!
Every day, unconscious biases influence hiring decisions. This issue undercuts the culture and success of many companies, from start-ups to Fortune 500s.
According to our guest, author and coach Gail Tolstoi-Miller (@gailtolstoimill), companies must build awareness of the bias that takes place in the hiring process and take action. She will share why organizations should implement formal training for people in decision-making functions, and how to combat and diminish bias throughout the hiring process.
Welcome to the Altus State & Local Tax and Advisory podcast series. It’s no secret that the Tysons region is being transformed into a great new city. And the organization behind this transformation is the Tysons Partnership.
Today, we are joined by Meghan Trossen, the Programs Director at Tysons Partnership; Drew Sunderland, the Director of Communications at Tysons Partnership; and Ross Litkenhous, a Senior Director with Altus Group.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)