SORT BY Relevancy
Marjorie’s Kennel in rural New York in August of 2013 was found by the Department of Agriculture to have more than 200 dogs, living in filthy pens: many suffering from disease or injuries. Rescue efforts have resulted in the release of 60 dogs who have been found to be suffering from the following:
* 36 dogs with Giardia
* 21 dogs with Coccidia
* 55 dogs with roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and/or tapeworms
* 12 dogs with bacterial infections
* 11 dogs with fungal or yeast infections
* 2 dogs with demodectic mange
* 3 dogs with systemic bacterial infections
* 27 dogs with bite wounds
* 2 dogs with frostbite injuries
* 4 dogs with untreated torn cranial cruciate ligaments and severe patellar luxations
* 41 dogs with patellar luxation of grades 1-4
* 29 dogs with abscesses
* 2 dogs with hip dysplasia
* 2 dogs with malformed limbs or patellar fusion
* 1 dog with mammary cancer
* 1 puppy with a large burn
* 2 dogs with sarcoptic mange
* 60 dogs frightened of human beings and completely unsocialized.
More than 50 sick dogs were euthanized and 50 more are believed to have been sent to or sold at a dog ‘auction’ in Ohio following the inspection. In October of 2013, the owner of the kennel, Marjorie Ingraham, signed an agreement to release the remaining dogs into the care of Suncoast Keeshond Rescue, however, after signing the agreement to release the rest of her dogs and vowing to ‘retire’ from breeding, Ms. Ingraham has refused to turn over the remaining dogs to rescuers.
Dee Wingfield joins us to discuss the ongoing effort to close this puppy mill. Following this, Richard Casey joins us to discuss pet safety for your dog. Please join us and be part of the discussion. Please follow our web site
Meek Brown owner of Lavis Consulting, LLC. She is a producer, she is active in a Lupis and Breast Cancer Foundation. Meek now produces fashion shows for the cause of cancer and she is currently seeking models and upcoming dsigners. Last year Meek parterned with the Breast Cancer Society to put on a great show called, "Surive in Style," this year Meek will be partnering with the Lupus Foundation to produce a show that will place in Atlanta in June 2014. The host performers included are comedian T.P. Hear, saxophonist Sam Jenkins, Drew of the group Houdini and comedian Akintunde.
Special guest Chad Meek, Writer, Director, and Executive Producer of epic UFO thriller,Giant Rock The Movie will appear LIVE on a Fine Time for Healing to tell his spellbounding story.
Chad is the nephew of reknowned 1950's Ufologist George Van Tassel, who for many years allegedly channelled extraterrestrials at a place in the Mohave Desert know as "Giant Rock." Today Chad will talk about the events he witnessed as a child while living at Giant Rock, including his own childhood UFO abductions.He will explain how as a young boy he knew ahead of time that he was going to have an encounter. He will share the emotional pain he suffered as a result of all his experiences and talk about the psychic powers the abductions left him with.
This is story like no other. Be sure to save the date and tune in.
To find out more about Chad's movie, please visit http://www.giantrockthemovie
On this episode of G220 Radio my guest will be Christian Rapper Jovan Mackenzy. We will be talking about his recent move to be a part of a Church plant. It will be wonderful to hear what the Lord is doing through this Church plant, and also hear Jovan tellus abou his personal testimony and how that has changed him as a Christian as well as in his music.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Dr Shane (2 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)