SORT BY Relevancy
Pastor Chris L. Walker has taken action to gain signatures & support in developing the "Pastors Protection Act" here in the State of Florida. This is in regards to having your right to preach, teach, & exercise the Living, True Word of God. To not be sued for not performing "same sex" marriages or for teaching against SIN in your local churches. The Pastor Protection Act is not an attempt, discrimination, or minimizing anyone's choices. However, this is a solid attempt to take a stand FOR righteousness in Christ according to His Word. It's not about whether you're straight, gay, bisexual, or transgender. Tune in to hear more!
This show will examine whether Flint's water supply was intentionally poisoned as an act of genocide as Councilman Wantwaz Davis and film maker Michael Moore have both stated.
Back in December, before the crisis became a national news story, Moore tweeted:
This is a racial killing, Flint is 60% African American. When you knowingly poison a Black city, you are committing a version of genocide. If this were elsewhere, and the white leader blocked a Black city's clean water supply and made them drink poison, we'd call it ethnic cleansing.
Debbie Hodges joins the podcast to discuss her experience with the rising cost of her health care and why she has opted out of ObamaCare and is now joining many of other uninsured Americans who can better afford paying the fine as opposed to astrinomical insurance premiums and deductibles.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Beth Thomas Cohen, author of Drop the Act, It’s Exhausting!, shares how to drop the act in every situation. Author of Father and Son: A Connection through Poetry, Tony Bethel, shares the family values in his latest book. Dr. Ovidio Bermudez, Chief Clinical Officer and Medical Director of Child & Adolescent Services at Eating Recovery Center in Denver Colorado, shares warning signs to look for an eating disorder in your own child. Sami Cone, author of Raising Uncommon Kids, shares the most important key in raising respectful and kind children.
Ladies Tell All Show
Hosted by Cassie Gainey & Jennah Simpkins
Thursday Night February 4, 2016
Special Guests - The Amazing Cast from the new Feature Film
"Taboo The Unthinkable Act"
Director: Renee Warren-Peoples
Exec. Producer/Writer: Bobby M Peoples
Producer: Michelle Ve
TPN FILMS Production Team
You dont to miss this exciting segment of Ladies Tell All Show we are gonna have a blast!!! So make sure you tune in!!
To join us via Chat room
To Listen dial 805-727-7101
Danielle Kunkle is a founding partner of Boomer Benefits, a family-owned agency specializing in Medicare-related insurance products since 2005. Serving thousands of Medigap policyholders in over 40 states, Boomer Benefits is a leading producer for top-rated insurance companies and has been awarded the prestigious AARP/Aetna Service Superstar Award. She has also been recognized as a national top producer by Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Mutual of Omaha and several other carriers.
An expert in the Medicare-sector of the health insurance industry, Danielle has spoken about Medicare and healthcare reform for hundreds of employer groups, agent chapters, hospitals and community organizations around Texas. She is also an approved instructor for the state of Texas’s 8 hour Medicare-related Products Certification course, which all insurance agents must attend before being allowed to offer Medicare-related insurance policies in our state.
Danielle’s articles about Medicare and Healthcare reform have been featured several times in Benefits Selling Magazine, where she has also been spotlighted in the monthly Broker on the Record segment. Her work has also been featured in the Texas Association of Health Underwriters magazine.
An active member of the National Association of Health Underwriters, Danielle is a past president of the Fort Worth chapter, where she served on the board of directors for the six years and is a recipient of the chapters Outstanding Member of the Year award. She is also a Medicare Supplement Accredited Advisor through the National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisors. She is a summa cum laude graduate of Texas Christian University. Danielle is an avid boater and loves travel, outdoor activities and history.
Redo of the show. I had technical difficulties. Prayerfully the show will air. How have we acted in the face of negativity? Does God get the glory? Are we pleasing man or the Father? I pray that this message will be a blessing to those who have a "need" for His Love.
CALL IN AND ASK JONAH BEY YOUR QUESTIONS EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 7 PM EDT !!!
Act Two, Episode One, Part One
Synopsis: In a world where literacy is outlawed and people are dependant on technology, a fireman who burns books for a living eventualy changes his perspective and strives to do something about it. Part One of this Act Two premier finds Guy Montag and his wife Mildred examining the books he'd been hiding in secret. But he soon realizes that it's going to take more than a cursory comb through to find the answers he needs to save society and spies that potential in an old black man he once met in the past whom turns out to be a former university proffessor.
Rated: PG-13 for Strong, Scary Images and Violence
Written By: Ray Bradbury
Adapted By: Tim Pylypiuk
Starring: Tim Pylypiuk and Maria Illiou
Soundtrack By: The Gorillaz & The Cure, and The Gentleman Losers
Mildred Drawing By: Chicaaaaa (Courtesy of DeviantArt)
Fahrenheit 451 available where books are sold
Bennet and Lorraine discuss a recent article about The National Minority Quality Forum's finding regarding Medicare and Medicaid and DiabetesMine.com's post on do it yourself artificial pancreas'.
Medicare Bidding and Harm to PWD
GRM - Episode 13 - Cleaning up your act
Pastor Charles Holzhauser
Recorded 9-29-1982 at Gospel Revival Ministries (0220)
Special Thanks to Eric, Charles Jr and Sarah Holzhauser
CALL AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY JONAH BEY EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 7 PM EDT
CALL IN (914) 338-0126
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- cesarsghost (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)