SORT BY Relevancy
Joe Harkins, Associate Editor of the Medical Tourism Association Journal, joins Mike and Joyce to talk about the growth of Medical tourism — going outside your home country for health care.
Nearly a million Americans went outside the country for necessary health care in 2013. Employers who provide health care for their employees are taking advantage of medical tourism to save money. One employer has saved $10 million while providing quality health care for their employees.
ABC’s Nightline reported on the economic advantages of medical tourism. http://www.medicaltourismcongress.com/blog/us-companies-consider-medical-tourism/
Joe speaks with Joyce and Mike about what people go outside the U.S. or other countries, and what destinations provide the best care.
Guest: Carlos A. Roncal, CEO of World Language Schools in Dallas. We will look at "medical tourism" opportunities in Medellin, Colombia.
You can contact Carlos here!
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
More and More People are hearing about and making plans to have major medical procedures done in other countries. For the most part because of the costs is the driving force.
Healthcare in the U.S. will soon outpace our capacity to supply it. There will simply be too many people in need of healthcare services, and not near enough doctors and nurses to provide it.
Join us for this broadcast.
Call In or SKYPE to listen 1 (714) 694-4131
8:00PM to 10:00PM EST - 7:00PM to 9:00PM Central - 6:00PM to 8:00PM Mountain - 5:00PM to 7:00PM
Join Chat @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vertikal/2013/12/17/with-the-high-cost-of-medicine-what-is-medical-tourism
Is healthcare an issue because of cost and lack of afforadable options? Discover how Medical Tourism Can Help You Find a Better Medical Solution!
In 2013 Americans spent over $70,000,000,000 on medical care outside of the country AND according to Deloitte and Touche, by 2017 Americans will quintuple their spending $370,000,000,000.
Meet AMY HOLCOMB the the Founder of SkyMedicus Inc., the world’s leading provider of Medical Tourism resources and information, having helped more than 10,000 clients to save money and access medical treatments not available or not affordable from their local area.!
Connect with Amy Holc
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Back To Us (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (6 chatters)
- House To Life (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- UNSCRIPTED XBOX LIVE (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Saying Something Media (2 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- Sports Kingdom (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- Denise Turney (1 chatters)