SORT BY Relevancy
Of all communities that would benefit from regular cannabis use is our senior citizens. Robert Platshorn, founder of the senior citizen outreach program The Silver Tour and of HBO’s Black Tuna diaries fame, is the first featured guest.
In Florida are lots and lots and lots of senior citizens and their vote will be crucial in getting the mmj initiative on the November 2014 Florida ballot passed. Getting senior citizens to connect the benefits to their health from marijuana use with a yes vote on Florida’s mmj initiative is crucial. Robert will explain how they are going to do that.
Obtaining a medical marijuana recommendation to use marijuana is now legal in 22 states and the District of Columbia. THCF Medical Foundation has been providing recommendations since 1999 making it one of the oldest medical marijuana recommendations services in the country. They have clinics in Oregon, Washington, California, Colorado, Nevada, Hawaii and Michigan. Clinics will be opening soon in Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.
A private non-profit foundation, they are taking the company public so big changes are on the way and Paul Stanford, founder and President, will be on hand to give you this exciting information from the largest provider of medical marijuana recommendations in the nation.
Join us this Sunday at 4pm as we talk to the Vice-president of Medical Cannabis Advocates of Alabama, Sharon White. Sharon, formally with AMMJC, has been a patient's rights advocate for four years and has been at the front lines of this controversial issue. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia have passed medical marijuana laws legalizing the use and production of Medical marijuana for qualifying patients. It is time for the lawmakers to let the people vote and decide what medicine they use to treat their illnesses. We will also have progressive news you can use, and the most important thing-You. Call in with your questions or comments, or email your questions to the show at email@example.com
The show’s first guest is Michael Krawitz, a disabled United States Air Force Veteran, injured in an accident while serving on Guam. As Executive Director of Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access, Michael has been instrumental in changing the policies of the Veterans Administration on the use of medical marijuana by veterans. Even so many veterans continue to be kicked out of pain management and other VA programs as a result of their use of medical marijuana. Michael will speak about what the VA says about veterans using medical marijuana vs. what they are actually doing including his most recent meetings with VA officials on this issue.
Marijuana munchies is the mantra, but far from sending users on a food binge, many report that marijuana can actually help in weight management and weight loss. Our second guest is Karen Pike who went from nearly 500 pounds to under 250 pounds and marijuana played a significant role in her weight loss. Karen will relate how marijuana helped her lose weight when nothing else worked and reveal the program she followed to make it happen.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (21 chatters)
- Witch School (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)