SORT BY Relevancy
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Jeri Cascio, Insurance Liaison and Risk Management Counselor will be sharing her expertise on emerging trends of insurance liability and how best to make sure your medical practice is adequately covered. Jeri specializes in helping Medical Practitioners and their professional affiliates work together to reap the best insurance values and risk solutions. Jeri has over 20 years of commercial insurance experience and for the last 15 years, has focused exclusively on the insurance needs of Florida healthcare professionals.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
With all the demands on a medical practice manager, it can be challenging to maintain balance in the workplace. On todays' More For Your Practice Radio show, Rebecca talks with Koreen Hart-Morales who explains how focusing on 3 key areas can help meet this challenge for you and your employees. You don't have to be a medical practice manager or employee to benefit from listening to today's show. Anyone can apply these wellness principles to their lives especially as we approach the beginning of a new year.
Monika Nagy, a Certified Credit Analyst and founder of www.DoctorandDentist.com , and Reney DuBose, experienced licensed credit attorney and co-founder of A & C Consultants and author or "The Guide to Legal Credit Improvement" explains how medical and dental practices need to pay attention to their personal and business credit in times of changing healthcare policies.
Today we are excited to welcome Sue Jacques, The Civility CEO who will be helping us understand how the use of electronics in medical practice affects patient care. She is a well-known and highly-regarded writer for Physician's Practice and the Huffington Post, as well as other publications. Her expertise is in Business Etiquette but she's also a keynote speaker, corporate facilitator and professionalism coach.
Jean Lanoue, founder of The Social Jeanie, is a business professional with more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world doing marketing, training, accounting and management.Jean has been helping small businesses and medical and law practices market their message and brand using social media and inbound marketing, since 2007. Jean will be helping us understand how to market medical practices online effectively without violating HIPAA.
Professionalism in a medical practice is very easy to recognize but it’s hard to define. Today, Rebecca Morehead interviews Dr. Laura Hills of the Blue Pencil Institute on this topic. Dr Laura is an author, speaker, consultant, coach and columnist for The Journal of Medical Practice Management. She will share 15 characteristics of professionalism and help medical practice managers understand how to bring a culture of professionalism in to their medical practice.
Our guest on More For Your Practice Radio is Kristin Walker, the owner of EVEHR (everything electronic health records), a behavioral health provider advocacy and consulting firm that helps clients assess the most appropriate electronic health record system for their practice needs and funding level. She will be sharing her tips on how to evaluate an EMR and what tricks to watch for during an EMR demo.
Dr. Tait is the founder and president of Rejuv Medical Southwest, a first of its kind medical practice in Arizona combining Sports Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Medical Fitness.
Dr. Tait believes in the APS vision: “APS envisions a world where pain prevention and relief are available to all people”.
To that end, Dr. Tait’s vision for The Pain Free Diet is to create a site that will deliver a steady diet of the most current and evidence-based information on health and wellness to help people get out of pain, get back into life, attain optimal health, and live at the highest functional level for as long as humanly possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TheGod720 (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)