SORT BY Relevancy
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Jeri Cascio, Insurance Liaison and Risk Management Counselor will be sharing her expertise on emerging trends of insurance liability and how best to make sure your medical practice is adequately covered. Jeri specializes in helping Medical Practitioners and their professional affiliates work together to reap the best insurance values and risk solutions. Jeri has over 20 years of commercial insurance experience and for the last 15 years, has focused exclusively on the insurance needs of Florida healthcare professionals.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
With all the demands on a medical practice manager, it can be challenging to maintain balance in the workplace. On todays' More For Your Practice Radio show, Rebecca talks with Koreen Hart-Morales who explains how focusing on 3 key areas can help meet this challenge for you and your employees. You don't have to be a medical practice manager or employee to benefit from listening to today's show. Anyone can apply these wellness principles to their lives especially as we approach the beginning of a new year.
Monika Nagy, a Certified Credit Analyst and founder of www.DoctorandDentist.com , and Reney DuBose, experienced licensed credit attorney and co-founder of A & C Consultants and author or "The Guide to Legal Credit Improvement" explains how medical and dental practices need to pay attention to their personal and business credit in times of changing healthcare policies.
Today we are excited to welcome Sue Jacques, The Civility CEO who will be helping us understand how the use of electronics in medical practice affects patient care. She is a well-known and highly-regarded writer for Physician's Practice and the Huffington Post, as well as other publications. Her expertise is in Business Etiquette but she's also a keynote speaker, corporate facilitator and professionalism coach.
Jean Lanoue, founder of The Social Jeanie, is a business professional with more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world doing marketing, training, accounting and management.Jean has been helping small businesses and medical and law practices market their message and brand using social media and inbound marketing, since 2007. Jean will be helping us understand how to market medical practices online effectively without violating HIPAA.
Professionalism in a medical practice is very easy to recognize but it’s hard to define. Today, Rebecca Morehead interviews Dr. Laura Hills of the Blue Pencil Institute on this topic. Dr Laura is an author, speaker, consultant, coach and columnist for The Journal of Medical Practice Management. She will share 15 characteristics of professionalism and help medical practice managers understand how to bring a culture of professionalism in to their medical practice.
Our guest on More For Your Practice Radio is Kristin Walker, the owner of EVEHR (everything electronic health records), a behavioral health provider advocacy and consulting firm that helps clients assess the most appropriate electronic health record system for their practice needs and funding level. She will be sharing her tips on how to evaluate an EMR and what tricks to watch for during an EMR demo.
When it comes to our health, we must NEVER take it for granted. Ladies, this show is for you. Tune in to find out what you need to ask your OB/GYN. The answers to these questions can lead to a healthier and more vibrant life that helps you to focus more clearly and have more energy.
Dr. Vintonne Naiden is the Medical Director at OB/GYN Women Specialists of Georgia, P.C. Her medical practice is dedicated to providing exceptional women's healthcare. Dr. Naiden has more than 25 years of experience in caring for women. Originally a native of Brooklyn, New York, she is a graduate of University of Washington and Case Western Reserve University Medical School. Dr. Naiden moved to Atlanta in 1989 to start her own private medical practice. Her goal has always been to provide better OB/GYN services for women in the metro Atlanta area. Dr. Naiden says,"When it comes to doing business in Atlanta, we must always remember to deliver excellent service."
Who we are: OB/GYN Women Specialists of Georgia, P.C.
What we do: We make women healthy by preventing and treating health issues.
Our ideal client: A woman who is interested in becoming a partner in achieving optimal health and wellness.
How we can help you or your organization: By providing you with knowledge about wellness and prevention.
How to get started: Call and make an appointment.
The best way to connect with us: 404-284-5498, email@example.com or www.obgyn4women.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- Word of mouth1 (0 chatters)