SORT BY Relevancy
We’re talking about Liberty Health Share. It is not health insurance. It is medical cost sharing. And it is allowable under the Affordable Care Act. So how is medical cost sharing different from health insurance. Executive Director Dale Bellis explains.
Medical cost sharing is again member owned member driven… huge and big difference.
Again that was Dale Bellis, the Executive Director of Liberty Health Share. You can see the 3 programs offered by Liberty Health Share. Go to liberty health share dot-org slash John Daly. Stay informed not inflamed.
Plans change. Natural disasters, political unrest, family illness. Look at COSTA CRUISELINES. Thousands of passengers were schedule to travel in the wake of this tragedy and now many are without trip cancellation insurance.
It covers tours, cruises, safaris, home rentals, airline flights, extended visits overseas by students or adults, or almost any type of holiday or business trip that involves substantial, non-recoverable expense.
Get price quotes and enroll here (trip cancellation)
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day.
You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
Get price quotes and enroll here (travel medical);
Read more about the different wants to get covered here,
1) Mission Groups
2) Student Groups
3) Senior Travel
4) Chruch Groups
5) Travel and Study Aborad
For more info, call (866) 577-3620
Lindsay Duff is a certified expressive arts therapist and medical intuitive healer, as well as a clairvoyant, artist, and an interior designer. Originally from Missouri, Lindsay is now based in San Diego. She has served as the arts commissioner of the city of Encinitas and founder of the spiritually-based Open Door Wellness Center, where spiritual healers and leaders (including don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz of "The Four Agreements") gave workshops on an ongoing basis.
Currently, Lindsay is an intuitive spatial designer for homes and businesses under the name "The Design-Whisperer" and she specializes in remote-viewing. She also creates intuitive multimedia artwork. Her skills as a spiritual counselor include tarot reading, remote-viewing and remote-healing, breath work, and helping people reach the solutions to their problems via spiritual awareness of mindful consciousness.
Lindsay explains her philosophy as, "My purpose here is to act as a light of positive actions and thoughts, to help create a bridge for those who would like to reach joy and happiness. We are all one, and equanimity is the ability to visualize ourselves and all of human kind as being equals. To be able to be conscious of our consciousness means that we have the ability to create a conversation with our higher selves about the type of energy we are putting out into the universe, rather than just a knee-jerk reaction to emotions. As human beings, we have the option to visualize improvements and then go back and redo our thoughts or actions." http://lindsayduff.com..........http://www.facebook.com/LindsayDuffMultimediaArtist.....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsays-Intuitive-Wisdom/1402514013297959
Join peter as we discuss revolutionary natural ways to heal and help your body. The corporate whores of Big-Pharma DO NOT want you to know about this stuff, which makes it THAT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.
We will discuss topics strictly related to the helping oneself from a personal perspective. We are NOT doctors, and are NOT prescribing ANYTHING. We are simply taking notes, and making you aware that there ARE alternative solutions to health issues, and we want you to know about them.
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. on Tuesday September 16, 2014, with special guest Maria O'Neil discussing her son's vaccine injury and recovery; Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, D.O., author of several vaccine books and DVDs, and founder of the Vaccine Research Library, discussing current vaccine medical and legal issues with Attorney Phillips, with a focus on influenza vaccines, science and adverse events. Sign-up for the weekly Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter for information about upcoming Vaccine Agenda radio shows, vaccine news, and vaccine legal issues at http://vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html, and see breaking vaccine news articles at www.pandemicresponseproject.com/news.html.
Blogtalk LPS Radio Network - Everyday Angels with Marie Elisa, welcomes global, spiritual teacher and healer Liren Wang. Liren was born in China, and went on to live on three continents. She is an accomplished Architect, holding a MBA degree in International Business Management. Life events awakened her spiritual gifts, which led her onto a path that awakened her to the intangible, unseen, power of quantum healing. She has studied many healing modalities; she is certified in Theta healing, and emotional code to name a few. Her mind is like a master builder, and when combined with her intuitive healing ability, creates an elegant synergy where science meets spirit. Her innate abilities enable her to communicate and transform people to higher conscious in a graceful way.
Her global client base from all walks of life includes: organizational leaders, artists, scientists, lawyers, soldiers, and holistic medical professionals. Liren’s healing work clears the heavy emotional, energetic blocks a person inherited from their familial backgrounds and ancestors. She assists a person to reprogram non-serving beliefs, which allows them to achieve increased success with ease and unnecessary impediments. Her passion is to teach people self-mastery in order to achieve their full potential.
Liren offers workshops on healing techniques combined with breakthrough strategies for how to live a more fulfilling life. She is available for private sessions.
Contact info: lirenwang@comcast
Call in number: 347-838-9862, to listen to the show. Press 1 tospeak to the host and guests.
Join BluPrint Radio on Tuesday September 16th for our interview and discussion on Executive Compensation. On this episode, we'll discuss how executive compensation plans are developed, which roles in an organization are considered "executive," tax advantages for corporations, aligning executive pay to strategy and more!
Our guest, Dick Wolfe, is a retired Captain from the U.S. Navy's Medical Service Corps with several worldwide assignments to include leading the training of the Navy's 5000 Medical Corpsman while assigned to the Naval School of Health Sciences. He is currently consulting with health care organizations on safeguarding Protected Health Information - P.H.I. - and is confounder of the nationwide P.H.I. Protection Network and spent many years with Booz Allen Hamilton, management consultants, supporting TRICARE, the military health care system, which provides medical care to nearly 10 million beneficiaries.
Dick has taught as an Adjunct Professor at Washington Adventist University in the Health Care Administration and Organizational Management programs for nearly 20 years and currently, is the lead instructor in the University's Compensation courses. He has worked on compensation issues on all levels - from executive level compensation development and negotiation to developing entry level salaries in urban environments. He was an Assistant Vice-President with Wells Fargo Bank specializing in human resources management. He was responsible for worldwide staff development for the Bank's Corporate and International Divisions.
Our interview and discussion will highlight many areas of interest and will help business and other organization leaders better understand basic executive compensation and what's included.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)