SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in and hear from Dr. Laura Layer, a pediatician and alum about how she remains missional in her medical practice.
The topic of the day is ObamaCare! I am with my guest speaker, Connie, as she shares her inspiring story of how President Barack Obama's healthcare reform helped her to receive medicine for a serious illness she is facing. Without ObamaCare, she says that getting the medicine would not be possible for her. Listen to her testominial and then YOU can decide (or have more information to make a decision) once and for all if ObamaCare (Obama Care) is good for America or not.
* Episode Features*
- A real testominial (honest and not a "paid" review of any kind) from guest speaker, Connie, about how ObamaCare is allowing her to get medicine that she otherwise could not obtain.
Welcome to Introduction to Health Insurance class 4. Be sure to have note taking materials, your required text book and your lesson plan or syllabus for the class. At the end of the class you are required to send your Instructor the attendance flag word to recieve proper attendance credits.
Enjoy your learning journey!
Does this sound familiar, Tax and Spend? Somewhere at sometime I remember hearing this phrase. As you drive through States all across the country you will see gaoline prices for your vehicle at prices anywhere from $.10-$.26 more per gallon than in South Carolina. You will find only a handful with lower gas tax prices. This morning we will be taking a hard look at what is becoming a hotpoint of discussion at the Capitol Building in Columbia, SC and the rest of the country. You will hear words like need, don't need, road repairs, fat cats getting money in their pockets, payoffs, greed, income tax cuts, political backroom deals and more!
And you wonder why we are all In the Pickle Barrel?
Have an opinion or question, join the conversation in the online Chat Room or call in to speak live on air at 855-236-2486.
Tonight our guest is Pastor Michelle Ford-Johnson
Listen to news from the Alumni Association President Rev. Mary Jones and Minister Michelle Alexander, Secretary of the Alumni Association.
Join us this evening and learn how to get assistance in paying for college
Our Public Education is being destroyed. It's as simple as that. Common Core, Race to the Top, Charter School Disinformation and Money, Money, Money. In New York, a battle rages that dates back to misappropriation of Public School Funds, Cuomo trying to cut Public Education and give money to charter schools and, of course, Common Core. Created by businessmen and shoved down the throats of parents and teachers with a focus on testing, Common Core is the cherry on top of the continued push to turn Public Education into a business. Joining me today is Teacher/Activist Marla Kilfoyle. Marla, a manager of Badass Teacher Association has been a parent advocate on Long Island in such groups as Parents and Teachers Against Common Core and LI Opt-Out. Marla has been a teacher in the Social Studies Department at Oceanside High School (NY) for 27 years. Also joining us Kenneth Hughes, public school teacher for 28 years who is watching the school where he teaches suffer from the budget shortfalls manipulated over the past decade and is looking more budget cuts direct in the face. These issues in New York and throughout the country are as important as any in our society. So grab a cup of coffee and join us. Longtime Activist, Coffee Party USA Board of Director & Radio Host, Bobby Rodrigo's show "I Take LIBERTY With My Coffee" on Coffee Party USA Radio airs Sunday Morning at 8:30AM. Advocating engagement Bobby points out the Constitution is the Rule of Law and why it should remain so. Money in Politics, the Political Party Machine and partisan blind allegiance is on full display as he advocates against the erosion of Constitutional Protections in the name of corruption & tyranny. "If we focused on following the Constitution we would solve many of the ills of our society.”
Funky beats, a rhythm that will keep you moving and meditating. One of the better CONNECTIONS you're find on the Internet. Donald Grammer cuts, blends, mixes jazz fusion, like no one else. Music is the universal language. When you have a great song on, it can mood you, and entice. Close your eyes and hear new concepts and realisms with notes jumping off the graph. Half notes, quarter notes, hip hop, R&B, fused with jazz and a spectrum of melody you won't forget. Donald Grammer and a little bit of me, Tolliver.
On today's broadcast of the Celebrate Life show, your host Jean Bailey Robor welcomes Cathy Sikorski, Esq., motivational speaker and author of Showering with Grandma: Confessions of a Serial Caregiver. Cathy speaks on the comedy of caregiving and is a practicing attorney dealing largely with Elder Law issues (Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security). Not only that, but she has acted in community theater and a short film and won a Humor Prize at the 2014 Philadelphia Writers' Conference. Listen in and find out more about Cathy and how what she does can inspire you!
If you missed the first KBK Internet Radio Show, relive the moment of this exciting experience as many of us came together in this initial event. Many more are slated to appear in the upcoming weeks....
Note: This is an edited 56-min. version of the original 90-minute KBK Today Show that was aired on Saturday March 21st, 12-Noon (CST) Please forgive the edited cuts that are noticeable at times.
The president of Kuro-Bushi-Kai "Grandmaster Hal T. Haywood, Jr." spoke to us on the forward direction of KBK as there was interact with some of the 1st Generation Black Belts of Kuro-Bushi-Kai Karate Do Kempo and old warrior pioneers that blazed the trail for us.
If you've been wondering what's going on with KBK and where we are going, you don't want to miss this Pilot Episode of: "The KBK Today Show!"
This is an exciting time for KBK.... PASS IT ON!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)