SORT BY Relevancy
THIS is gonna be a good one. Does the media have too much power in the world of sports in terms of their legacies, the public's perceptions of athletes and is there any way that the athlete can get that power back?
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as we do a discussion and wrap-up of the 2015 Women of Influence Awards with Co-Founders Jaimee Pittman and Michelle Bergquist.
Michelle and Jaimee will discuss the “who’s who” of award winners and give a recap of highlights of this year’s inaugural Women of Influence Awards!
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for B2B women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
On tonight's show we are talking social media etiquette... Is there such a thing? Nowadays social media is not new but people are still learning how to communicate effectively so as to convey a point and yet not say things that will cost them more than they realize.
So tonight we need to talk about a few things including has the reach of social media gone too far. is social media a necessity to be successful? and why? pros and cons... And so much more!
Linda Riesenberg Fisler has launched her debut fiction novel, Blind Influence. In this fifteen minute interview she will talk about the book, its characters, some of the research she did for the book and will read a few teasers from the book.
To learn more about Blind Influence (including a sneak peek at the first chapter), go to this link: http://www.lindafisler.com/blind-series/blind-influence-book-summary/
The book is already receiving Five Star reviews! Be sure to tune in and listen to the fascinating tale of how Linda started writing this book
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson discuss the latest in social media trends for small business owners.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will talk about the top 21 social media platforms and apps for 2015. Join us.
Is it possible to know how well your social media activities are delivering dividends on behalf of your brand? Yes! In fact, if you cannot measure it, it is not worth doing it! There are five social media measurable attributes that will help you attain the best use of your time and capital equity relative to your social media marketing strategy. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
in Self Help
Your world is a collection of influences which sway you in one direction or another. From your mother telling you to do your homework to a squirrel climbing a tree; influence is what helps us become the people we are and choose to be.
Join us as we travel through the tunnel of influence. We will not only explore the different types of influence there are, but also discuss the influences we are willing and not willing to accept.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown discuss social media as a strategy for small business marketing.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown discuss social media and other online forms of marketing for the small business owner.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (53 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Welcome To The Ndustry (0 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (0 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (0 chatters)