SORT BY Relevancy
We will be TALKIN about ALL THE THINGS that really pisses people off in this day and time..
TUNE IN EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT 7pmEST til 9pm EST and enjoy laughing during your relaxed hours...AND YOU CELL PHONE PEOPLE CAN
DIAL 646 -200-0883 AND LISTEN IN TO THE HOT MIX OF MEDIA KRAZE'S CABINET OF GOOOD GOOOOD!...
How do you master the art of Client Conversion - taking your contacts and making them customers? Are you struggling to convert prospects to clients? Discover some of the top ways you may be turning potential clients off and learn what you can do to increase your conversion tate and start getting more sales from your social media efforts. Join us on July 29th at 10amPT/1pmET and LIVE on your time in archive as Janice Clark shares just how to make this happen. Be sure to join us for The Social Media Help Not Hype show here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Woman.
Janice Clark is the owner of BizMSolutions and is here every other Wednesday with a lunch and learn that takes the gloves off and gets down to showing how to make social media truly work for you and your business. Find out why thousands are tuning in and learning how to work "smarter not harder"!
Thanks to our show sponsors Best-Life-Solutions and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments and for information on how you can be a guest on one of our shows.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Thanks for tuning in!
Read the blog transcript here.
The Young Media Critics conclude their 3 part series on the Language of Persuasion!
We shared with you the goal of most media messages is to persuade the audience to believe or do something. Hollywood movies use expensive special effects to make us believe that what we’re seeing is real. News stories use several techniques – such as direct quotation of identified sources – to make us believe that the story is accurate.
The media messages most concerned with persuading us are found in advertising, public relations and advocacy. Commercial advertising tries to persuade us to buy a product or service. Public relations (PR) "sells" us a positive image of a corporation, government or organization. Politicians and advocacy groups (groups that support a particular belief, point of view, policy, or action) try to persuade us to vote for or support them, using ads, speeches, newsletters, websites, and other means.
Join the Young Media Critics on Tuesday July 29, 2014 at 5 p.m. for the last examples of the more advanced persuasion techniques use by advertisers, PR firms and Political strategists! Call in at 347-633-9114 or join us in the chat room.
The www.a2iwheelandtire.com/@a2iwheels guestline presents Dave Birkett during Tuesday’s episode of Sports in the Mitten with Adam Biggers and John Gustin.
As the Detroit Free Press’ lead Lions writer, Birkett offers a great look at the 2014 edition of the Honolulu Blue, including the latest on Ndamukong Suh contract talks, Matt Stafford’s arm and the emergence of the O-line.
Michigan and Michigan State were in Chicago for Big Ten Media Days. Adam updates listeners with quotes from Spartans coach Mark Dantonio and quarterback Connor Cook, as well as lines from Michigan coach Brady Hoke and quarterback Devin Gardner. Look for more B1G Media Days content from him on @AdamBiggers81.
Summer isn’t completely over, so treat your ride at A2i Wheel and Tire in Holt! Call Adam Stevens at (517) 214-1044 to get the best deals on premium rubber, rims and more. Follow the shop on Twitter @a2iwheels.
Twitter links: @SITMBigAndKid, @JGustin113, @AdamBiggers81, @a2iwheels
Happy Tuesday Blogtalk Listeners,
In the age of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and so on, many people start grassroot campaigns and use "social media" to get the word out.
While the use of social media, helped our president get elected, is social media activism real?
Trust me, I've emailed or signed online petitions too. Sent money to groups, but I have never gone face to face,door to door, out in the community to reach the people. Many of us stay hidden behind our computers believing that we are helping. Are we?
Come and Pour the T with Me today about "Social Media Activism" Does it help or hurt?
Tune in today at 11:30am. The number to call in is: 347-633-9497
Join me with my very special guest
Leah Albright-Byrd Executive Director & Founder of Bridget's Dream. We discuss her passion to combat and help victims of sexual exploitation.
A nationally known survivor-activist, consultant and trainer in the fight against child sex-trafficking. Her strong voice and unwavering commitment to “help victims become survivors and learn to dream again” inspires people to wage war against social injustice.
"The sex-trafficking of children and youth in the United States CAN BE PREVENTED! Together, we must educate, empower, and equip our youth so that they never experience the ravishing effects of sex-trafficking. This is how we prevent!"
"Direct intervention in the lives of those who have been commercially sexually exploited is the first step towards healing & transformation. We reach victims directly and provide crisis care to those looking to escape. This is how we INTERVENE!"
Restoration is a long-term journey that requires discovery of meaning and purpose beyond the ravishing effects of the trauma inflicted through exploitation. Survivors need loving trauma-informed care so that they can experience healing!
So much has been going on in the world lately. Although I hate to be consumed with watching the news and hearing bad news, it still is good to be up on current events. There were a couple headlines that stood out to me. Eric Garner, the black man who died from being placed in a chokehold by the NYPD, Ray RIce and his recent suspension from playing football because of his domestic violence dispute and then there's the rape case with the 16 year old name Jada. These events have the public in an uproar. Especially all over social media, if you haven't seen one of these events spoken about you have atleast seen one. I rarely do hot topic shows but I felt this would be a good opportunity to hear what my peers think about some of these sensitive matters. Of course the phone lines will be open at 347-855-8637. Show starts at 7pm EST! I want to hear from my listeners! Don't forget to my follow my Instagram page @_beezy__ to follow my #BZTOPICS.
It's a bizarre situation in Washington as several pundits and commentators have openly wondered if the president of the United States is as engaged as he should be.
As the world literally spins out of control, the president appears to be withdrawing from the center of action. Fundraiser after fundraiser, golf games, dinner parties - the president's reputation for "no drama" notwithstanding, the president appears bored and listless in his public appearances.
The chasm that opens up beneath our feet if these observations are even partly true is frightening to contemplate. On tonight's RINO Hour of Power, we'll discuss and try to interpret the president's ennui with Bryan Preston of PJ Media's The Grid and Rich Baehr, political correspondnet of the American Thinker.
We stream live from 8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern time. A poodcast will be available shortly after the end of the show.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Welcome to The Wake Up Mission Show with Chelene Nightingale and Patti Mattie! A global political awakening needs to take place and we have started a revolution in a quest for personal liberties, cultural respect and economic opportunities.
We will be discussing issues about globalization, the environment, security, poverty, disruptive injustices, inequalities, economic well-being, social human rights from the realism, liberty and freedom points of view. We look forward to you joining in the discussion.
Special Guest: DeCarlos Waller
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (74 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (67 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (20 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)