SORT BY Relevancy
May, 2009 - Young Media Critics began on Blogtalkradio!
What is Media? What is Media Literacy? What is Media Education?
We began broadcasting in 2009 with Frank Baker as our first guest. Frank Baker, I call my mentor. He is a well-know and renowned media literacy educator. He influenced me and caused me to want to learn and to teach everyone about the influences of media messages that surround them every day. On our first show, Frank talked with me and shared What is Media, What is Media Literacy and Media Education. The show is about learning how to interpret, analyze, understand, and create media messages that surround us all every day.
Today’s show we are going to replay that episode and next week’s episode we will be part of the 1st Annual United States Media Literacy Week.
Madison Media Radio is the Premier Station for Soul and R&B music
Replay - On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 5 p.m. EST, Young Media Critics talk with Frank W. Baker, media literacy education consultant and author about the importance of medial literacy education to children, parents and other concerned adults who work with young people.
Frank W. Baker is a media literacy education consultant and the author of three books, including Media Literacy In the K-12 Classroom (ISTE, 2012). He contributed two chapters to Mastering Media Literacy (Solution Tree, 2014). In November 2013, Frank was a co-recipient of the National Telemedia Council‘s annual Jessie McCanse Award given for individual contributions to the field of media literacy over at least 10 years. Follow him on Twitter @fbaker.
Have U Heard ? Madison Media Radio
Madison Media Radio Music with a Purpose Volume 1 Empire
Have U Heard ? Madison Media Radio
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
On tonight's show we are talking social media etiquette... Is there such a thing? Nowadays social media is not new but people are still learning how to communicate effectively so as to convey a point and yet not say things that will cost them more than they realize.
So tonight we need to talk about a few things including has the reach of social media gone too far. is social media a necessity to be successful? and why? pros and cons... And so much more!
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (35 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (12 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (8 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (0 chatters)