SORT BY Relevancy
To heal yourself through food is my wish for all of you, this is Eating for Ultimate Meaning. So of course I jumped when recently I met an inspiring guy at Flavorpill in Soho. We were there for my astrologer, Monty Taylor's debut. James Ray; First I met him, then I ate his raw chia seed pudding with blueberries and kudzu root and his raw cacao bars. Then I fell into a deep bond with him, because this is what gloriously food does sometimes. He is a spritely young guy named James, who comes from a long line of Italian Mama style chefs. James intuitively turned to veganism in order to heal himself of an enzyme deficiency, teaching himself to grow food and feed his own body and soul through cooking. Now he provide to New York's Elite.
On this episode of Eating for Meaning Dr. Millie will interview James Ray, a raw vegan chef from New York and learn about his condition, his inspirations, his recipes and likely he will reveal some cooking secrets. Check out his website so you can book him: www.chefjamesray.com
Check out this episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eating-for-meaning/2015/02/26/the-chef-who-healed-himself
On this first episode of Eating for Meaning on Blog Talk Radio, Dr. Millie will describe the 4 steps to Remember your N.A.M.E. Eating for Meaning has 4 principles to help you reach your nutrition goals. These principles are Nutrition, Adventure, Mindfulness and Epigenetics.Learn what they are and how they will improve your relationship to food.
We will also discuss the first tool in Eating for Meaning- The Diet Diary.
Join Dr. Millie as she interviews Dr. Marilou McIntyre, a two-time cancer survivor, on the secret of her success. Each special guest, a leader in their own field, will reveal something about their own eating habits from which Dr. Millie will make a teaching point.
I can't wait to hear what Dr. McIntyre is eating what and why...
In coming episodes, we will speak with the filmmakers of The Meaning one on one. We will learn in depth where they stand on the issues presented in the film. Greg Wilson (Producer, The Meaning) is a professional award-winning actor, writer, director, producer and CEO of Mindbreak Entertainment. He has also built a successful career in television with NBC, MTV, FOX and CBS, lead and worked on wildlife documentaries and much more. He currently has numerous projects in various stages of development.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (476 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (38 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Ms Blue (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- americas voice radio (2 chatters)
- Moon and Sixpence (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)