SORT BY Relevancy
On 4/20/2015, LaKisha made a commitment to herself and to God to work on creating an unrecognizable life. LaKisha knew her purpose was to help others become set free from "weights" that have kept them bound spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. But in order to truly help others, LaKisha had to help herself become set free from these "weights", first. Listen as she shares her most intimate moments from this journey and learn how she is transforming her mind, spirit and body so she can help others do the same.
Note: To follow LaKisha's daily moments during her 40 day journey, please click here to read her blog, Share My World Show.
On June 2nd we have a special episode of Tough Talk Tuesday for our fans. We welcome Mauricio Herrera (21-5) and Hammerin' Hank Lundy (25-4-1), who are set to square off in the ring on July 11 but they will first come face to face, or rather voice to voice on our show.
These are two veterans of the sport and both guys are known for leaving it all on the line. This will be a can't miss show and a can't miss fight.
Presented by BadCulture.net
The Ruckus Podcast with the latest news, views and updates from the world of boxing. Hosted by Jeandra LeBeauf (@jethang), Ryan Bivins (@ryanbivins) and Ismael AbduSalaam (Ismael_bbm_nyk) boxing continues to produce at a blistering rate. Here are topics on deck this week...
Premier Boxing Champions: Amir Khan goes the distance to defeat former light welter champ Chris Algieri.
Kell Brook dominate Frankie Gavin to retain the IBF welterweight belt; has sites set on Brandon Rios for late August.
Jorge Linares retains belt, devastates Kevin Mitchell in the process.
Anthony Joshua retires Kevin Mitchell
Miguel Cotto vs Daniel Geale preview
The show goes LIVE at 7PM PT. To call in and speak to the hosts, dial 718.508.9852.
This is a discussion show, no readings will be done. However, our phone lines are always open for anyone who wishes to call in with a question about the topic or for some assistance/coaching with an issue.
Lisa Noland-Shalosky is a Psychic Medium and Trance Channel who helps change lives through spirit connections.
As a Psychic Medium, Lisa receives messages from beyond in many forms, including clairvoyance (clear seeing), clairaudience (clear hearing), clairsentience (clear feeling) and physically using psychometry (sensing a physical object like a piece of jewelry or clothing or holding a photo) or by simply giving her a name. She can connect you with loved ones who have crossed over and are now in spirit. She is also able to connect you to your spirit guides, angels and light beings.
As a Trance Channel, Lisa invites spirits or entities from the Angelic and Universal realm to “borrow” her body for a matter of time in order to communicate with the living.
For more information on Lisa's services or to book a private reading please visit her website at: www.LisaNoland.com
Lisa is also a regular contributor to the Bellesprit Magazine containing transcribed messages that have been channeled by Lisa. You can find out more at: http://www.bellesprit.com
To contact the host (Chris): www.curioustimes.ca https://www.facebook.com/curioustimesradio
TA discusses with CenTex 2017 #1 DT prospect, Sammy Ochoa (Austin Lake Travis) about the upcoming season, football camps, recruiting, and academics.
This week on EYE OF THE SEER, +Bryan and Amanda present Witchcraft Part Two. Amanda will share more about her own ministry as a Neo-Pagan high priestess of the second degree. In addition to earning her master’s degree in social work, Amanda has been facilitating an open and eclectic Pagan circle since 2009. In 2013, she partnered with Pagans and Polytheists in the Triangle area of North Carolina to create a Pagan alliance, which focuses on community networking and support through workshops, ritual, and education. Amanda also writes for Paranormal Galaxy Magazine and Pagan Square, focusing on pop culture, witchcraft, and mysticism. In tonight’s show she will offer an eclectic and realistic glimpse into the life of a witch.
Love our show? Please help support it: https://www.patreon.com/eyeoftheseer
Jonathan Zap is an author, philosopher, journalist, and teacher who has written extensively on psychology and contemporary mythology. He graduated from Ursinus College with honors in Philosophy and English and received his Masters degree in English from NYU. Jonathan has worked as a staff gemologist and instructor for the Gemological Institute of America. He has taught English in high school and college and worked with troubled youth as the dean of a South Bronx High School. As a wilderness guide, Jonathan has led inner city kids and other young people on expeditions to remote desert canyons and to the summit of Mount Rainer.
He is the author of numerous published articles, essays, experimental works of fiction and the Zap Oracle. Jonathan has done numerous radio and television interviews and is a featured correspondent and editor for Reality Sandwich, the popular online magazine, which has published dozens of his articles. He has an extensive background in Jungian psychology, paranormal research and dream interpretation. For over thirty years he has been using the tools of Jungian psychology to study popular culture and contemporary
Original Football Guru
Join Chris "Original Football Guru" Bellina and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL and Fantasy Football and also answer NFL and Fantasy Football questions that you may have.
* The cost of NFL QB contracts / Cam Newton set to make around $20M to $21M per year through 2020 season
* Adrian Peterson join OTAs today
* Guru's predictions: Week #2 of the NFL Regular season
* Are the Colts closing in on the Patriots?
* Will the 2-point play generate more attempts?
* Do the Redskins need a new QB?
* Guru’s predictions: Week #3 of the NFL Regular season
* Is the Broncos window now closed for a championship?
* What is your dream matchup for Super Bowl 50?
* Prince Shembo charged in death of dog / Falcons waive Shembo
* Mark Sanchez will be the Eagles starter if….
* Name a quarterback that you see taking a step back in the 2015 season
* How the Rams are strong enough to compete in 2015
* Which rookies will be the top playmakers in the NFL in 2015?
* How does the XP rule change factor in on which players and defensive teams you draft in fantasy football?
* What does redoing the contract of Brandon Marshall do for GMs who pick him in fantasy football?
* Ranking the running backs for fantasy football: What strategies should GMs keep in mind while ranking their running backs?
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
in Self Help
Hi, I'm really looking forward to discussing June's theme which is entitled "BEING FEARLESS". Just IMAGINE what your life might be like if you could move FURTHER from your fear and CLOSER towards your future. I invite and encourage you to tune in this Tuesday evening at 8:00 as I discuss how to get past the fear, how to make the move, how to live - no guests, just me. SPIRIT JOURNEYS radio is about transforming your thinking and your behavior. Join me and TOGETHER, let's make this transition happen!
Sponsors:MWHY Magazine TBAIMS Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Tune in Tuesday, June 2nd at 8-9pm meet Nancy Ruffin.Nancy Arroyo Ruffin is a Brooklyn born award winning author, poet, essayist, public speaker, and Voices of Our Nations Art (VONA) Alumn. A graduate of Bernard Baruch College, she is the acclaimed author of three books, Welcome to Heartbreak: A collection of poems, short stories and affirmations about love, life, and heartbreak (2011) and Letters to My Daughter (2013) a 2014 International Latino Book Award Finalist for Best Poetry Book, and Coming Undone (2015). Her poems and essays have been published on For Harriet, Elephant Journal, Centro VOICES, La Respuesta, The Daily Voice, and MUTHA Magazine. Listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/meccashow1 Call into the show at 347.857.4866
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Minister Fortson (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)