SORT BY Relevancy
David, Lisa, and Harley will be discussing the windswept world of wind development including what's happening in Vermont, New Hampshire, and the NAFTA entaglement.
We will turn our attention to Scotland and hear from Inverness Councilor Jim Crawford and air and extended interview with the Chief Officer of Mountaineering Council of Scotland (MCofS) -- David Gibson.
MCofS recently published
Protecting our Mountains – The MCofS manifesto on onshore wind farms...
The mountains and wild places of Scotland are a national asset beyond price, yet they risk being irrevocably damaged by commercial wind farm developments. This document reflects the determination of the Mountaineering Council of Scotland (MCofS) to defend this precious resource. It examines some of the issues and proposes practical action to balance the need for clean energy with the need to conserve our natural heritage.
The British Mountaineering Council is also backing the MCofS manifesto. http://thebmc.co.uk/bmc-backs-mcofs-wind-farm-manifesto
The two organizations represent almost 100,000 individual members.
WWR will play our extended interview with the Chief Officer of Mountaineering Council of Scotland (MCofS) — David Gibson. MCofS recently published a manifesto establishing their position regarding onshore wind farms… http://www.mcofs.org.uk/lps.asp The British Mountaineering Council is also backing the MCofS manifesto. Combined, the two organizations represent almost 100,000 individual members.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Sports Drive Podcast (2 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- Alana Reign (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)