SORT BY Relevancy
"The Role of Government In Supporting Entrepreneurship"
She’s The B.O.S.S. Radio is a platform for promoting personal and professional development. The shows tackles a wide range of topics with positive resolutions in mind. We aim to equip listeners with the tools to help empower them to grow to new levels in work, business and home.
She’s The B.O.S.S. Radio focuses on more than just women’s issues. We invite everyone to join in the conversation to give a well rounded perspective on the topics of the day. It is our goal to amplify female voices and encourage men to uplift us in our efforts.
Please join Host LaKita Berry and Pamela Wilson as we discuss the role of government in entrepreneurship with Special Guest President and CEO, Roger A. Campos from the Minority Business Round Table.
For four and a half years author LaDonna M. Smith thought that she was married to the man of her dreams but the marriage turned out to be a four and a half year nightmare, which God made disappear in moments.
On August 14, 2003, LaDonna got married to a man she was prepared to spend the rest of her life. However, after days and months of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual abuse she found the strength to leave him. But she would soon return to endure even more hardships some repetitious some worse.
Finally, a year later she left for good and three and a half years later she filed for a divorce. Only to find out that her spouse had filed for an annulment a month later. How can he file for an annulment after so many years of marriage? Because – before, during, and after their marriage he was still legally married to his first wife.
The book I Married Satan takes you inside the life of a woman who suffered, endured and eventually triumphed through an abusive marriage; swallowed the pain; forgave her ex ____________ (you fill in the blank) and has since become stronger, wiser, and more spiritual than she could have ever imagined.
About the Author
LaDonna is the Founder and CEO of Philatonian Productions, a member of The Black Writer’s Guild of Maryland, former intern producer of Bernie McCain Show, Associate Producer of the Michael Eric Dyson Show. Her on air name is “The Exectress” and she has also been a guest host on the “Smoke Break” Radio Show. She is also the Promotions Coordinator at WEAA 88.9 FM and a member of the Maryland Business Roundtable Speakers Bureau (MBRT). LaDonna is also the author of soon to be released children’s book “Hannah’s Song: A Musical Approach to Potty Training”, and a newly approved member of the National Association of Professional Women. LaDonna speaks at universities, colleges, churches, schools, women’s organizations, book clubs, and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- ApostasyWatch Radio (29 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (12 chatters)
- IWS Radio (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (6 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Douglas V Gibbs (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- WAOR (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)