SORT BY Relevancy
The show begins with Recap from the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao PPV fight that left non-boxing fans dissapointed and inconsistent injury information from the Pacquiao camp. Plus, Roundtable Debate & Predictions for the Canelo Alvarez vs. James Kirkland HBO Fight this Saturday from Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas! Other Topics For Discussion-Adrien Broner vs. Shawn Porter for June 20 on NBC Sports!!? -Quick Recap:The Fight Game with Jim Lampley. -Preview Fight Schedule Including Tru TV among others. Plus, More Current News Topics! Call 646-381-4990 Listen Live or Join The Roundtable! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio
With Mayweather v Pacquiao in the books, Left-Hook Lounge Radio continues the Tuesday night 'takeover'! Tune in as Vivek "Vito" Wallace the gang break down what was dubbed as "The Fight of the Century", as well as the drama that ensued in the aftermath. Also, looking at the road ahead, listen in for their thoughts on the pending Canelo vs Kirkland clash! Showtime is 9ET/6PT. Tonight's show will go broadcast live for 2hrs! Call in live at 949.943.1665 or follow this link!
Sunday, June 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio Network presents a special "Bradley UD12 over Vargas" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
The two fight scribes will discuss all of this weekend's action on TRU TV, Showtime, and HBO!!
- Bradley UD12 over Vargas
- Valdez UD10 over Tamayo
- Wade SD10 over Soliman
- Ramirez UD10 over Edwards
- Magdaleno TKO7 over Gonzalez
- Does Jesse Vargas deserve a rematch because of referee Pat Russell's untimely blunder?
- Who should Tim Bradley fight next?
Rodney and Joseph will also talk about Freddie Roach's latest comments on the imminent Cotto/Canelo clash, Thurman vs. Collazo, Herrera vs. Lundy, Frampton vs. Gonzalez, and Chavez Jr. vs. Reyes!!
Tune in to the first episode of "Ringside Report" on the "War a Week" Radio Network!!
Thursday, August 13, at 8PM ET/5PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Cotto vs. Canelo" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off the special 90 minute episode, the "War a Week" team will examine the now official November 21st match-up between four division world titlist and future Hall of Famer Miguel Cotto and two time Super Welterweight Champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez!!
- Will this event live up to the hype?
- Stengths vs. Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "Ringside Report" initial prediction
- How much will the PPV cost the "Bosses of Boxing"?
- Will the busy PPV schedule hurt projected sales?
- Which fighter has the advantage at 155 lbs?
- Will Cotto's experience be enough to overcome Canelo's youth?
Join us for a special Thursday night episode of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Tuesday, August 4, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an in-depth "Mayweather vs. Berto is official" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The prolific boxing coach will share his thoughts with the listening audience, concerning the September 12th PPV featuring Money Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- Why PPV and not "Free TV"?
- Why Andre Berto?
- Why did it take so long to announce the event?
Coach Ronnie will also size up the September 12th match-ups!!
- Mayweather vs. Berto, 12 round main event for the universally recognized Welterweight Champion
- Martinez vs. Salido, 12 round co-main event for the WBO Super Featherweight Championship
- Jack vs. Groves, 12 round special feature for the WBC Super Middleweight Championship
- Smith vs. Martirosyan, 10 round special feature in the Super Welterweight division
The renowned Houston, Texas based trainer will close out the 90 minute program with an all-new edition of "Fact or Fiction"!!
Join us for another edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Dave Meloni joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his upcoming fight and break down some upcoming fights.Meloni fights September 10 at The Space in Westbury,Long Island against Micah Branch in what will be Dave's third figt at the venue.Meloni gives an update on how training camp has been going and what he expects from this fight.We also get Meloni's thoughts on some big fights coming up including Santa Cruz vs Mares tonight,Mayweather vs Berto,Canelo vs Cotto and GGG vs Lemieux.
Richie Neves joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming fight against Courtney Pennington next week at The Paramount in Huntington,NY on September 11.We look back at Leo Santa Cruz's impressive win over Abner Mares and the fiasco that was Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga and get Rich's thoughts on both.We also get Neves' thoughts on a potential showdown between Zab Judah and Tommy Rainone in the near future and Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto.
Anthony "Showtime" Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming fight September 11 at The Paramount in Huntington,NY.Karperis gives us an update on his shoulder with this being his first fight after shoulder surgery a few months back and how training camp has been going leading up to the fight.We also breakdown some big fights coming up with Anthony including Berto vs Mayweather,Santa Cruz vs Mares,GGG vs Leieux and Cotto vs Canelo.Karperis also weighs in on Ronda Rousey,MMA/UFC and Cris Cyborg.
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya for The Next Round on the LeaveItIntheRingradio.com Network.
Today, Steve and Gabriel review this past weekend's match-ups including:
(ESPN) Abner Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz
(PPV) Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga 2
And they breakdown this week's PBC on CBS and Fox Sports 1 shows.
For the grand finale, The Korean Hammer and GGG Montoya take a look at Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs Andre Berto "High Stakes" PPV a week early because Labor Day (next Monday) is for taking the day off.
And as always, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @SteveUCNLive and @Gabriel_Montoya. Call in with questions at 347-215-7598. Or download the LIITR Boxing app to listen on your mobile device. For post-show listening, download Leave It In The Ring on itunes. Help us out and give us a review on itunes. We are also available on the Leave it in the Ring podcast app and the Audioboom app.
Monday, May 4th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Calm before the Storm" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will begin the 90 minute program with his post fight assessment of the most lucrative event in boxing history, "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao".
- Lidocaine-gate? Conspiracy or excuses from Team Pacquiao?
- Did fight fans just see the final fight of Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao's respective careers?
- Is there anything Pacquiao could have done during last Saturday night's main event to increase his chances for victory?
- Was Floyd Sr. justified in urging his son to be more active during the May 2nd super fight?
- Are the casual and mainstream fight fans justified in heavily scrutinizing the May/Pac superfight?
- Did Floyd just destroy the PPV business model for other prizefighters and promoters?
"The Gogue" will also examine this Saturday night's special feature on HBO between Canelo Alvarez and James Kirkland!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Don't miss this special episode of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusive to FightSaga Radio!!
Thomas "Cornflake" Lamanna joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his last win which was an impressive unanimous decision win over Joshua Robertson.Cornflake talks about the fight and talks about his eventual move down to 147 which is where he feels he should be.We go over what a move to 147 would do for Cornflakes career and when he sees himself fighting at that weight.We also go over a few big fights coming up in the next month including Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares and Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto.We also get Lamanna's thoughts on Ronda Rousey's desire to fight Floyd Mayweather.
The Money Team's WBC Super Middleweight Champ Badou Jack joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming clash with the U.K's George Groves.We get Jack's thoughts on facing Groves and what drives each fighter to state they are specifically looking for the knockout.Jack also gives his take on Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto & Ronda Rousey.
Join Host Live Chats
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (1 chatters)
- Man for God (1 chatters)
- ministercythiamwilliams (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)