SORT BY Relevancy
Enter the LIONS DEN where we have the best debates in the world via internet right here on Debate Talk 4 U Radio.
For the first time on Debate Talk 4 U we will have a two topic debate. "The Name Of The Most High/Does Torah Approve Race Mixing.
This NBA debate is between two brothers. The elder; IB Network founder: RC Carlton and his younger brother Cory Carlton. Argument and debate between the two is almost as old as their relationship itself. In fact, their determination in choosing the opposite side of arguments has shaped many of their long-held sports beliefs.
1. ESPN just released a controversial top 5 players all-time. Who are yours?
2. Who is the best all-around player in the league?
3.The pace of today’s game has picked up, everyone seems to want to run. Will we see the classic center position that used to be so important disappear in this era?
4.Who has the better all-time rank? Tim Duncan or Kobe Bryant?
5. The 2005 collective bargaining agreement introduced what we know as the “one-and-done rule.” Do you feel that this rule has helped, or hurt professional basketball?
6. Sticking with the theme of younger players; Cory, in your opinion which player under 23 has the most upside?
7.The Lakers are one of the NBA’s most important franchises. Who is the greatest Laker of all-time?
8.Just like the NBA has given us some amazing players, most of these players have had some incredible coaches behind them as well. Who is the better coach all-time? Pat Riley or Gregg Popovich?
9.Shifting back to players, let’s talk about a couple of great quick scoring performances. hich was better Reggie Miller’s 8 points in 9 seconds against the Knicks, or Tracy McGrady’s 13 points in 35 seconds against the Spurs?
10. Is LeBron currently the best player in the league, and if not who is and where do you rank Lebron?
2016 is offically in gear and the start of a double party election year. Apocalypse Nana show host, Jacqueline Druga simply loves election season. Like a hunter after a buck, she scopes out the best candidate. Inspired by election season, for 2016, The Apocalypse Nana Show will take on a new format.
Like always, the show will deal with apocalypse scenerios, but now, with elections on the horizon, we will also incorporate that into the show. from all sides, including the middle, you'll get all the info you need - and don't need - to vote with knowledge.
This week's show kicks off that new format with a punch. An extended show. We invite you to sit and watch the first debate of the year with Rob, Jackie and Kately. Not watching? Well, listen to the show ring side commentating, it is sure to be informative and fun.
Chat with us, call in, be a part. We can't wait.
The gun debate has been a popular topic request from our audience, so we're donig a show about the pro and con positions, relevant stats, and headlines which have influenced discussion. Call in and share your thoughts, send them via chat, or just listen to the LIVE broadcast. No screamers, please!
For the first time DT4U is hosting a debate no one though will ever happen or could be proven.
"AFTER THE REPUBLICAN DEBATE" AT 11:30pm SATURDAY NIGHT 1/6/16....!!! Yes, for one hour, we will analyze the Republican debate for our listeners...!!! TUNE IN..., after the debate. We'll be on from 11:30pm to 12:30amET, That's SATURDAY night. (1/6/16) Joining me will be: Gary Gatehouse, Jimmy Jay, 'Outspoken' Antoinette, Mysterious Colonel, Billy Van Horn, Kevin Boles and YOU....!!! Call in: (347) 838-8898 DON'T MISS IT...!!! "AFTER THE REPUBLICAN DEBATE" with Trade Martin Brought to you by BigDawg Media.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (5 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (4 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (0 chatters)