SORT BY Relevancy
Ladies! Are you ready for mental peace, emotional freedom, healthy organs, a satisfying sex life AND fitness on the physical, systemic & metabolic levels? Dial 347-850-8486 8p ET on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 as Root Cause Radio celebrates National Women's Health & Fitness Day with solutions for you!
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes special guest Alexyss K. Tylor of Atlanta, GA to share her health testimony and help all women claim optimal health. Author, minister, teacher of sexual spirituality and a healthy sexuality advocate Alexyss K. Tylor was introduced to Dr. Maxwell Nartey 18-months after "natural" products put her career and life in danger.
Join therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey - for this podcast dedicated to empowering women and those who love them. Recognize red flags before medical tests do, learn which "natural products" are not scientifically supported to improve your health and find out how to live pain-free, disease-free, totally fulfilling lives.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist and through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues. He will aslo be joined by fellow therapeutic scientist, Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of THE WANEK MEDICAL CENTER and the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to deliver final health and fitness solutions for women of all ages.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Dial 347-850-8486 and join us 8p EST May 21, 2014 so you too can enjoy health on each of the seven fronts.
Fresh back from a health conference in New York City, Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey to discuss The Power of Empowerment.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, the author of over 22 books, and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Tonight we are delighted to talk with Mr. Jordan Maxwell.
For more than 50 years, Jordan continues as a preeminent researcher and independent scholar in the field of occult and religious philosophy. His interest in these subjects began as far back as 1959. He served for three-and-a-half years as the Religion Editor of Truth Seeker Magazine, America's oldest Freethought Journal (which was established in 1873). His work exploring the hidden foundations of Western religions and secret societies has captivated the attention of critical thinkers from around the world.
He has conducted dozens of intensive seminars; hosted his own radio talk shows; guested on more than 600 radio shows; and has written, produced and appeared in numerous television shows and documentaries (including three two-hour specials for the CBS network, as well as the internationally acclaimed five-part Ancient Mystery Series) - all devoted to understanding ancient religions and their pervasive influence on the world today.
His work on the subject of secret societies and their symbols, has fascinated his world wide audience for decades.
For the next 90 minutes Jordan will take us on a ride through the origins of the Abrahamic religions, the ancient Mysteries, the importance of seeking truth, his friendship with Manly P. Hall, the true foundation of the Roman Church as we also discuss UFOs and ETs, the ancient pyramids, Zecharia Sitchen, Preston Nichols and concluding with his thoughts on the Philadelphia experiment.
Dr. Maxwell Nartey is back to share how your genetic makeup affects your health and how to add good healthy foods and nutrition to nourish your body and assist your blood type.
Who is Dr. Maxwell Nartey?
What is Symptometry?
How knowing your genetic make up can help to cure and in some cases prevent genetic diseases.
Not to be missed Show. Part 2.
This week, Coach Curl looks inside the John Maxwell Team interviewing some of the team members from the recent JMT certification event held in Orlando Florida in February.
They may call Disneyland the happiest place in the world, but the JMT is arguably the most inspirational place in the world.
Join us for the key insights and messages and meet JMT members from around the world. This call features the messages and the wisdom from some of the Founding Members of the JMT.
If you have been stuck in knowing where to head, these next two calls will provide the fuel for you to take that first step. That courage to define exactly what you want and to align your actions to this.
We cannot take calls during the show, but welcome feedback at tonycurl.com. Music is supplied Royalty Free by Chan.
Monday, Feb 24, 2014 | 11:00pm Join us for an exclusive interview featuring TOC 8 Fighter BRIAN MAXWELL training out of Fight to Live MMA, Roanoke VA.
In the 4th of Four Title match-ups at Titans of the Cage #8 it will be Brian Maxwell, of Team Fight to Live out of Roanoke, VA taking on Gage Stanley of AbsoluteJiuJitsu in Bristol, TN. It is gonna be a battle that you do not want to miss, with two of the areas most outstanding amateur Light HW's, both coming from teams that have a proven track record for producing outstanding fighters. Saturday, April 5th, Wytheville, VA. George Wythe High School will be the place to be.
Tickets on sale now at: www.titansofthecage.com
CL3 Agency has formed a diverse group of health and wellness experts, advocates and consumers who want to share their wealth of information on how to incorporate living healthy tips, tools and techniques so we can assist with initiatives to improve the quality of life for everyone. Transformations in life can be balanced if one is mindful of their spirituality, emotional, mental and physical well-being.
Mission is to teach everyone how to shop, eat, cook and live healthier, in baby steps or in an accelerated fashion. Whether you offer or receive individual or group coaching, contribute to our blogs and newsletters or just use the coalition as a resource for personal or professional reference, all are invited to be a part of this coalition.
Vision is to see individuals, schools, organizations, places of worship and corporations incorporate health and wellness into their own missions on a global and consistent basis.
Guest: Dr. Maxwell Nartey, Founder of Symptometry and The American School of Symptometry www.symptometry.com www.americanschoolofsymptometry.org
To book Dr. Nartey call 203-565-6170 or email: email@example.com.
Kathryn Maxwell’s print and mixed media works have been exhibited in museums and galleries throughout the U.S. and abroad, including solo exhibitions at the Glasgow (Scotland) Print Studio; Dundee (Scotland) Contemporary Arts; Laredo (Texas) Center for the Arts; University of Tennessee, Knoxville; and Northern Arizona University Museum, Flagstaff. She has participated in group exhibitions at the International Print Center, New York; Melanee Cooper Gallery, Chicago; Detroit Institute of Arts; Tucson Museum of Art; Indianapolis Art Center; Center for Contemporary Arts, University City, Missouri; and American Cultural Center, New Delhi, India. Her prints have been included in the Los Angeles Printmakers Biennial, the Tallinn (Estonia) Triennial, the Boston Printmakers Exhibition, the Bradley National and the Southern Graphics Traveling Exhibitions.
Her work is in numerous public and corporate collections, including the UCLA Grunwald Center for the Graphic Arts; Denver Art Museum; Frans Masereel Centrum, Kasterlee, Belgium; Nelson Atkins Museum, Kansas City; Birmingham Museum of Art; Alabama Power Company; and Phoenix Arts Commission, Phoenix, Arizona.
Kathryn Maxwell received an M.F.A. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison and a B.A. from Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois. She is currently Associate Director for Academic Affairs and Professor of Printmaking at Arizona State University, Tempe.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Channel Panel (71 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)