SORT BY Relevancy
People and Actions You Should Know
'Raymond Blaine on Palestine' starts us off, bringing us up to date. Next, we're talking Mavi Marmara and Free Gaza! Blaine and Ruthann will be joined by Sarit Jacobsohn, and Ibrahim Moss. We were all impacted heavily by the murders on the Mavi Marmara, three years ago. This was the time the US govt showed it's true colors---Zionist Israel was allowed to attack ships in international waters, with not even a censure. Nine people (one an American/Turkish dual citizen 19 yr. old) were murdered and dozens injured-------and, the mainstream media in US slanted the whole picture.
We'll be talking of the changes this brought about to us, regular citizens, and how our lives have evolved since then.
Netanyahu: North Korean nuke test is a lesson for dealing with Iran (Second Coming Watch Update #310
1. According to The Associated Press, Israel's prime minister says North Korea's recent nuclear test shows that "sanctions alone will not stop" Iran's atomic program. Benjamin Netanyahu told a gathering of international Jewish leaders that the Western sanctions against Tehran "have to be coupled with a robust, credible, military threat.
2. According to the BBC, flooding and landslides in Indonesia have left at least 15 people dead. Thousands of people fled their homes in the provincial capital of Ma-na-do and surrounding areas to escape the floods.
3. According to The Times of Israel, Israel is providing advanced electronic warfare systems for aircraft to Turkey, a fulfillment of an earlier order that was put on hold in the wake of the infamous Mavi Marmara incident in 2010. It is the first instance of a military equipment exchange between Jerusalem and Ankara since then.
4. According to the BBC, the US cyber security firm Mandiant has said that a secretive branch of China's military is probably one of the world's "most prolific cyber espionage groups". Mandiant said China's Unit 61398 is believed to have "systematically stolen hundreds of terabytes of data" from at least 141 organisations around the world.
5. According to The Raw Story, authorities received numerous reports of "fireballs" zooming through the sky over southern Florida on Sunday night, and at least one of them was caught on tape by an amateur videographer.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:42: "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
A discussion on Gaza with Stephen Zunes, professor of Politics at the University of San Francisco and an advisory board member for Foreign Policy In Focus; and John Quigley, professor of international law at Ohio State University, author of numerous books on international law and a recipient of the OSU Distinguished Scholar Award. We'll discuss the Mavi Marmara incident and Gaza in general. Annette Daley makes her co-hosting debut!
Call in. Stand up. Speak out. Guest call-in number is 347-327-9615.
Golda Meir once said, "Isreal will not commit suicide so that the world will think better of it." She knew what only a Hebrew could know: The world will NEVER think better of Israel, and Israel doesn't have to commit suicide because the world is determined to kill it.
The Institute for Middle East Understanding and O/R Books invite you to an exclusive PRESS BRIEFING on the highly-anticipated new book about the Gaza Freedom Flotilla:
Midnight on the Mavi Marvara: The Attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla and How it Changed the Course of the Israel/Palestine Conflict
While UN and Israeli investigations into the June 1st attack on the Gaza-bound aid flotilla are ongoing, the global impact of that night is already being felt. The killing of nine peace activists aboard the Mavi Marmara, including one American citizen, was more than just front-page news. From the break in Turkish-Israeli relations to the upcoming flotilla being organized by American citizens, the book's authors argue that the dynamics of the Israel-Palestine conflict have changed for good.
Join the IMEU on-line or by phone as we talk with:
Moustafa Bayoumi, Editor of Midnight on the Mavi Marmara. Bayoumi is also the author of How Does it Feel to be a Problem? Being Young and Arab in America, which won an American Book Award and an Arab American Book Award. His writing has appeared in The Nation, The London Review of Books, and The Village Voice. He teaches at Brooklyn College in New York.
Max Blumenthal (Contributor) is an award-winning journalist and bestselling author whose articles and video documentaries have appeared in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Daily Beast, The Nation, The Huffington Post, Salon.com, Al Jazeera English, IFC and many other publications. He is a writing fellow for the Nation Institute. His book, Republican Gomorrah: Inside The Movement That Shattered The Party, is a New York Times and Los Angeles Times bestseller.
Join us for an exclusive PRESS BRIEFING on Israel's attack with survivors and an organizer of the humanitarian mission.
Israel's attack in international waters on a humanitarian flotilla bound for the besieged Gaza Strip left 9 people dead and dozens wounded last week. The deadly incident has created a diplomatic and media firestorm, as the emerging accounts of flotilla passengers differ greatly from the offcial Israeli version of events. Join us as we speak with American flotilla passengers returning from Israel after arrest and deportation to discuss the events of that night the implications going forward.
Iara Lee, New York City-based fllm producer and director, as well as founder of Caipirinha Productions. Lee was on the Mavi Marmara ship, headed to the Gaza Strip with humanitarian aid, that was attacked by Israeli commandos resulting in at least 9 deaths and dozens of injuries.
Ann Wright, Retired U.S. Army colonel and State Department official who was aboard the Challenger 1, a ship in the humanitarian aid flotilla, when it was violently commandeered. From the Challenger 1, Ann observed commandos attacking the larger Mavi Marmara ship.
Huwaida Arraf, Free Gaza Flotilla organizer and co-founder of the well-known International Solidarity Movement, an organization that uses nonviolent, direct-action methods and principles to resist Israeli occupation.
Rabbi David F. Nesenoff (RabbiLIVE.com) discusses his online video of Helen Thomas that resulted in her early retirement from the White House Press Corps. He will also share his take on the Obama administration's relationship with Netanyahu and the Israeli government, and the recently released video from the Mavi Marmari, the Turkish flotilla.
Kenneth P. Green of the American Enterprise Institute (aei.org), is an environmental scientist by training and the author of a textbook for middle-school students, "Global Warming: Understanding the Debate." He will discuss the BP oil spill and the Administration's response, and the future of oil, and alternative fuels and energy sources.
It's a good test to see if a person has the ability to differentiate between terrorism and those that fight it - where do you stand on Mavi Marbara ambush?. What if Hugo Chavez were arming a terrorist group in Mexico to attack America - would you support a blockade by the US? You might get your chance to prove it!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (8 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- Author Lisa Sims (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (1 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)