SORT BY Relevancy
Meet: SALLY LAMB
Cash under the mattress by Philip Giroux and Sally Lamb
Our goal is to help others get organized and to minimize the guess work that accompanies a death. We know, first hand, that not knowing what to do, adds unnecessary anxiety, stress, and grief to already painful circumstances. The loss of someone you love is never easy, but there are things you can do — preventative measures you can take — to smooth the path before you. That is why we have written this book.
In spite of all of our advance planning, it was only in the aftermath of their deaths that I realized a lot of critical information had been overlooked. The emotional transition of dealing with death was more layered and demanding than I had anticipated.
Terri Paul, a juvenile products innovator and marketing expert, has joined Colgate Mattress as national director of Sales and Marketing, specialty division.
Paul is responsible for servicing Colgate’s specialty store customers as well as being instrumental in the creation and development of technologically-advanced crib mattresses.
In 2004, Paul founded Moonlight Slumber and introduced the industry to the first medicalgrade crib mattress line. This led to the
creation of the company’s own manufacturing facility and presence in 250 specialty stores by the time she sold Moonlight Slumber in 2011. In the same year, Paul because the Chief Operating Officer for Sopora Sleep Products, a division of Munire Furniture.
The Real Meaning and History of Decoration Day - Memoral Day
As I look around, it is very apparent too many Americans have forgotten (or were never taught) the real meaning and history of Memorial Day.
"Decoration Day" now known as "Memorial Day" had absolutely nothing to do with Mattress Sales or BBQ cook-outs.
Memorial Day originally called "Decoration Day" due to the practice of decorating graves of soldiers. It is a day of remembrance for those who have died serving America.
Memorial Day was started by former slaves on May, 1, 1865 in Charleston, SC to honor 257 dead Union Soldiers who had been buried in a mass grave in a Confederate prison camp. They dug up the bodies and worked for 2 weeks to give them a proper burial as gratitude for fighting for their freedom. They then held a parade of 10,000 people led by 2,800 Black children where they marched, sang and celebrated. www.snopes.com/military/memorialday
Three years after the Civil War ended, on May 5, 1868, the head of an organization of Union veterans — the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) — established Decoration Day as a time for the nation to decorate the graves of the war dead with flowers. Maj. Gen. John A. Logan declared that Decoration Day should be observed on May 30. It is believed that date was chosen because flowers would be in bloom all over the country. http://www.va.gov/opa/speceven/memday/history.asp
Say a Prayer for our Soldiers
Soldier's Palm 91 Prayer www.lampposthomeschool.com/soldiers-psalm-91-prayer
Prayers for Soldiers www.inspirational-prayers.com/prayers-for-soldiers.html
Solidier's Prayer and Veteran's Prayer www.asoldierspra
Join Ingrid Prueher, founder of www.babysleepwhisperer.com, a certified pediatric and adult sleep and nutrition consultant and host of Parents.com "Baby Sleep 911" Web TV series, on Wednesday afternoons from 1-1:30 pm EST. Ingrid will answer your child feed and sleep questions so your family can get the rest you all deserve. Call in number is (646) 595-2075, she looks forward to speaking with you soon!
Chatting with sleepless families and helping their children to love sleep and bringing on experts to talk about everything parenting!
Follow Ingrid on FB at The Baby Sleep Whisperer and on Twitter at @IngridPrueher
~~I Only Live Once (IOLO) Radio!
Dial in LIVE at 718-664-9145
IOLO Radio is THE place where YOU and IOLO come together to discuss the "What's Up?" with IOLO including interivews and announcements that have an impact on your business.
Join today's host Rodney Cox along with Bud Nemeth, Director of Marketing as we share the latest news from IOLO.
This is a place where YOU have a voice and can ask questions and share your experiences with other members of the team.
Join in the conversation...
Dial into our switchboard directly at ----- >>> 718-664-9145!
the soap-box sermon from saint mattress site is www.saint-mattress.com, on tne show tonight, we are talking tonight about health issues as result of ptsd, childhood trauma, night terrors. the reality a recovering person needs to address when recovering from sleep, eating issues as a resut of trauma, the recovering process to survivor. you dont have to a victim of bad life situations.sleep difficulties can derive from all thpes of issues from sleep deprivation to sleep paralysis...we will cover more here, as good and evil exist, we will help educate you through cross-training. visit our site: www.saint-mattress.com
tonight, we will cover relaxation, stretching, strength/endurance tricks with the help of myeotherapy. talk real in real time, tonight. covering what it is to recover, survive & thrive after trauma or a tragic life experience. tonight we also talk about what it is to go from to sinner to saints..recovery first..stay tuned.
about a night we've all come to know halloween.
Ideum. Jim Spadaccini, Founder and Creative Director.
Ideum has been a pioneer in the development of multitouch and multiuser exhibits, developing both the software and hardware for these unique visitor experiences. Ideum offers a range of multitouch hardware solutions to meet the need of any exhibition or installation space. They offer a variety of multitouch tables and touch wall products. In addition, they can design custom touch tables, touch walls, kiosks, and other types of computer-based installations and environments. They have been designing and building multitouch tables since 2008.
Luna. Massimo Andreasi Bassi, Co-Founder and CTO.
Luna is the first mattress cover that can warm your bed, automatically track sleep and intelligently wake you up. On its own, Luna learns your regular bedtime and sets your bed to a comfortable temperature to help you fall asleep faster. Luna tracks the quality of your sleep including sleep phases, heart rate, and breathing rate, without you having to wear anything to bed. Luna combines this knowledge about your night with information about your day and uses those insights to recommend what works best for your sleep.
Psychologist, William David Brown Ph.D and sleep expert, Terry Cralle, RN, discussess the health consequences of inadequate sleep and teaches how to improve your sleep health.
For more information, contact www.DrDianeThompson.com or like us on Facebook on www.facebook.com/DrDianeAThompson
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is not intended for diagnosis or treatment. Seek the advice of health care provider before making any changes to your health.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (65 chatters)
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- American Statesman (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Author Network (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (0 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (0 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (0 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (0 chatters)