SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actor and director Matt Thompson to Conversations LIVE to talk about his love of bringing stories to life and what led him to direct the new film BLOODLINE.
Tune in tonight to the Nikki Rich Show special guest Matt Thompson. Matt Thompson was born to Tim and Cindy Thompson in the small town of Roseville, California. At the age of 6, Matt found his parent's camcorder and discovered his love for film. However, it wasn't until he was 18 that it was what he decided to make his life's work. Since then, Matt has appeared in over 10 feature films. He has led or co-starred in half, working with some of the industry's leading names. In 2009, Matt made his feature directorial debut with the feature film, Listen to Your Heart (2010), starring Cybill Shepherd, Shirley Knight and Ernie Sabella. In the same year, Matt helped produce another film in which he starred and went right onto the stage in "A Streetcar Named Desire", as the lead, "Stanley Kowalski". The play received a 5-star review from the Sacramento News and Review. Shortly after, Matt went on to produce and direct his screenplay, Bloodline (2013/II), in which he also plays the lead role. The 2010 March issue of Sacramento Magazine named him 1 of 15 people to watch early in their careers on their cover story. With his love for being in front and behind the camera as an actor and director, Matt continues to grow his career. Although busy with post-production for the last film, Matt has ambitious goals set already to produce the next.
Matt catches up with Rangers pitching prospect Matt Thompson about how spring training went for him, what he is working on, his mindset on the mound, and playing for the his hometown team the Texas Rangers. The guys recap the Mets roadtrip of the Marlins, debate Oliver Perez and what the Mets should do with him next?
Training camp has started for the 2014 NFL season, so that means its time to jump right in with both feet and talk some NFL football. Captain Lou and Matt will be live Saturday Night July 26 from 9:30 pm until 11 talking Nfl football along with some WWE and dabble in baseball with the trading deadline coming up on Thursday. Who is going to be surprise teams, who are your favorites to win this years Super Bowl? Who is going to struggle, who is on the hot seat? Call us at (661) 554-9193 and let us know!
'TMDS' tonight will be hosted by Professional Challenge Coach Deborah Berry. This special BrainInjuryRadio telecast will also see Matt Duffin, sitting on the 'other' side of his desk, as Ms. Berry "interviews the interviewer" as the former BIRN host will straighten Matt's act up with her skillful approach in the often overlooked TBI thoughts of:
"The Secrets Behind Closed Doors" - There is no Taboo...
The secrets we keep locked up behind doors, which have NOT been discussed before on BIRN. Deb digs deep into Matt's untold story and opens some hidden truths about his life, and indeed, Deborah's own life and survival.
Shhhhh!! This is sacred. Hush-hush subjects most people keep quiet, when, in fact, most TBI Survivors have alike situations and thoughts. Want Deborah to answer a Taboo question you have? E-mail her prior to Sunday at Deborah@SurvivorsPayItForward.com. Ask her to share a taboo story you are dying to understand better, or would like to see Matt squirm - have her ask him! You do not have to talk On Air, and you will remain anonymous.
TUNE IN AND HEAR THE LINE UP, as Matt will return to his desk in the later hours. Traumatic Brain Injury = TBI. TBI = To Be Informed. www.deborahberry.com and www.survivorspayitforward.com. Ah, vacation. Reservations again this year at the Milton Hilton, close to the corn waves. For the next few weeks (5-ish) TMDS will offer replays of "The Best of Duffin" (quit laughing). Not going to do nothing, except recover at ease, ride my bike, mow, have a yard sale, play Miracle Baseball, Coach Miracle Baseball, join Racer's for TBI Awareness, go Back-to-BICS-Basics, write, & celebrate my 6th re-birthday!
The www.a2iwheelandtire.com/@a2iwheels guestline presents Dave Birkett during Tuesday’s episode of Sports in the Mitten with Adam Biggers and John Gustin.
As the Detroit Free Press’ lead Lions writer, Birkett offers a great look at the 2014 edition of the Honolulu Blue, including the latest on Ndamukong Suh contract talks, Matt Stafford’s arm and the emergence of the O-line.
Michigan and Michigan State were in Chicago for Big Ten Media Days. Adam updates listeners with quotes from Spartans coach Mark Dantonio and quarterback Connor Cook, as well as lines from Michigan coach Brady Hoke and quarterback Devin Gardner. Look for more B1G Media Days content from him on @AdamBiggers81.
Summer isn’t completely over, so treat your ride at A2i Wheel and Tire in Holt! Call Adam Stevens at (517) 214-1044 to get the best deals on premium rubber, rims and more. Follow the shop on Twitter @a2iwheels.
Twitter links: @SITMBigAndKid, @JGustin113, @AdamBiggers81, @a2iwheels
The more you seek to financial security, the less of it you will have. BUT, THE MORE YOU SEEK TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL SECURITY AND BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS,THE MORE LIKELY YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE FINANCIAL SECURITY THAT YOU, YOURSELF SEEK!
Dr. Will Rogers, MT33
…11Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.12"For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13"Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.… Matt 13:11-13
Integrity, "The Endangered Species" yet will always remain a "Vital Leadership Quality", where has it gone? Tune in to hear why we as the Ecclesia absolutely must take a stand on restoring integrity amongst church government. We cannot afford to continue with such trends by not making the necessary adjustments to exemplify change. We have the responsibility of being responsible.Integrity, "The Endangered Species" yet will always remain a "Vital Leadership Quality", where has it gone? Tune in to hear why we as the Ecclesia absolutely must take a stand on restoring integrity amongst church government. We cannot afford to continue with such trends by not making the necessary adjustments to exemplify change. We have the responsibility of being responsible.
HEBREWS CHAPTER 4 : 1 - 16
1. Exhortation to fear lest we should fail like Israel [ Romans 11: 17- 24; Gal. 3 : 7- 14 ]
2. Faith brings rest not the observance of some day. [ Romans 3: 1 -31; 4: 1-25; 5: 1- 11; Eph. 2: 8 - 9 ]
3. Character of God's rest: His work was finished, not because a certain day had come.
4. Condition of rest - cease from law - works and accept by faith the rest in Christ [ Matt. 11: 28; Rom. 3: 21-31; 4; 1-25; gal. 3: 14; Eph. 2: 8-9 ]
5. Christ Better than Joshua (v.8-13 ), Because Joshua could not give true rest like Christ. ( Matt. 11:28 )
6. Warning to christians to enter into rest by Faith and not by observing some day [ Col.2: 14- 17; Gal. 4 : 9-10; Romans 14: 5 -6. ]
7. Christ Better than eartly Priests ( 4: 14-5:10; 7: 1-8:6 ). Because he is an heavenly High Priest, sinless and able to deliver.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)