SORT BY Relevancy
Why is this subject so taboo? Join us, as we bring this masturbation to the forefront.
All three hosts of The Beta Beat are unique in their own way. They are from three completely different walks of life and offer alternative aspects this subject.
Join us...As we sound off and explore why this subject is so taboo.
We also discuss the latest entertainment, global and local news stories. Let's talk!!!
Cara Sutra discusses the delicious world of female masturbation and why women should take their pleasure into their own hands! Cara writes at her own sexuality magazine as well as acting as professional copywriter for many high-profile adult industry publications, both online and in print. Her magazine style website is a combination of her personal sex blog, sex, relationship and fetish advice articles, erotic fiction, sex industry news as well as a large number of adult product and sex toy reviews. In addition to working in the mainstream adult industry, Cara Sutra is a highly respected and established Domme in the BDSM scene. A Lifestyle Mistress, she enjoys attending fetish events as well as benefiting from her own live-in, long-term submissive. Cara is the Creative Director of The Cara Sutra Collection Ltd, which unveiled the exciting Fantasy by Cara Sutra bondage kit last month. In her personal life, Cara Sutra enjoys bisexual and kinky sex escapades, while her partner despairs at the mountain of sex toys, heels and corsets taking over the house.
In this episode we’ll be talking about the Marvelous World of Female Masturbation.
We look forward to having you join us…
And be sure to bring protection!
Let's face it fam. No one is being fully HONEST with themselves & their mate(s) when it comes to Sex in the Bedroom. Women are faking ORGASMS & men are lying about their sexual prowess. This equals to a lot of people going a lifetime suffering from either mediocre or horrible sex.
Do you like to chok your chicken fellas? Do you love to rub a few out ladies? It's all about the pleasures & myths of Masturbation tonight.
Join Me, my co-hosts Mia Miata of Goddess Talk Live & Jasmine P. Rain the author of Happy Head: The Spiritual Guide to Amazing Oral Sex for another EPIC-ER discussion.
Real talk for Real adults. Cum put some CHAMPAGNE in your CAMPAIGN!!!
The first step in harnessing our sexuality is knowing its full potential. In this episode of Lust and Tarot, Adana talks about going within and learning to know and trust yourself through masturbation. With lessons from the High Priestess of tarot, we'll see why masturbation is the best form of sexual meditation.
While still celebrating DOMA's end, I'll discuss Julia Serano's speech at Trans Pride in Seattle and will dive into talking about masturbation! I will not be discussing techniques of masturbation, so please do not worry this will be an explicit show. It is not. But I am promoting masturbation as a healthy activity.
Here are the links I discuss in the show:
A History of Marriage by Elizabeth Abbott
Julia Serano and her book Whipping GIrl
I will post more links after the show!
Masturbation. Is it just me or does that word have the power to make you blush? I’m the same way with “vagina”—I don’t know why, I always feel the need to call it something else like “hoo-hoo” or “you know what.” It’s ridiculous, really.
Why is there so much taboo wrapped up in self-touch? It’s like we keep this perfectly natural impulse locked away and hidden, pretending it doesn’t exist. Guilt, shame—why are we so convinced that pleasing ourselves is wrong? It’s my body, isn’t it? At what point did I learn that I’m not allowed to touch it; and if I do, well...that’s a dirty little secret I need to keep to myself.
I’m seriously getting over the whole “being ashamed of indulging my senses” bullshit. I love the high I get from chocolate. I love the warm and fuzzy buzz I get from wine. And I love the toe curling, mind blowing, all-encompassing, tingly rush of a good orgasm—whether I get it from my husband…or my other partner that has five speeds and requires two double A’s.
Welcome to Confabulous, peeps—we’re getting down and dirty this week. My gorgeous co-host, Pati Root, and I are talking about the self-inflicted Big O: why masturbation is awesome and why you shouldn’t be ashamed of it.
Vibrator. There I said it.
Join the crew of Talk SeXcetra to discuss how to master masturbation and the health benefits of it. We will also discuss why more men are open to masturbating than women and if using toys alone is considered masturbating.
Be sure to call in and tell us what you think.
Join us in conversation as we discuss masturbation. Masturbation for Men and women can be beneficial. It can be the stress reliever you been needing. Do all men masturbate? What are some techniques or objects women use to masturbate?
Should couples masturbate in front of each other? Join us as we indulge in conversation..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (63 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (24 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- StarChasr (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (10 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (6 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)