SORT BY Relevancy
This weeks show is dedicated to suicide prevention day which was September 10th. It is difficult for adults to understand what would motivate a young person to take his/her own life. Changes in the behavior of a child are often seen as a phase they are going through-just a part of adolescence. This may or may not be the case. As parents and adults we need to be able to talk openly with our youth. Some youth in pain see suicide as their only option. We need to be able to recognize signs of concern and know how to react and get professional help if needed.
The first thing we need to do is to be well informed about the “Silent Epidemic” of youth suicide. Suicide is Preventable.
SISFI is hosting a Suicide Awareness/Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
Support our work at SISFI by liking our page https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.inc and Following us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SISFI
Please share and help to promote. For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. One Love.
My mother committed suicide when I was 16. Obviouslly, this impacted my life tremendously.
The foundation of suicide is a sense of despair and deep hoplesness; a feeling of "it will never get better".
There are many building blocks on top of that sense of despair: low self esteem, self-hatred, depression, etc.
Sometimes, people commit an act of spontaneous suicide ending their life quickly and sometimes they commit slow suicide each day over the period of many years by repeated bad choices.
My prayer is that no matter how bad you may see your life TODAY, that you would find HOPE for tomorrow and start a new life!
in Self Help
Suicide is a sacred matter of life and death. As a result, due to the heartfelt comments, emails and outpouring of last week's show, Dr. Kemp has elected to extend this topic for one more week, offering an encore presentation for anyone that missed the show and is suffering with depression and suicidal thoughts. Her book: From Psychotherapy to Sacretherapy ...." offers an extra bonus chapter on alternative holistic ways to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts in an attempt to assist the national agenda of healing depression. A topic that has been widely discussed throughout the world, in the news this month, due to the recent suicides of Simone Battle and Robin Williams, both of who Dr. Kemp has had separate shows in honor of. So if you know someone that is suffering with depression or angry a lot of the time, PLEASE send them the link to this show and the one dedicated to Robin. It could save their life!
Anyone with questions or comments are free to send your questions via www.drameliakemp.com (Radio Show link) and she will answer your questions next week on the show. Otherwise, please feel free to contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
in Self Help
Join us as we discuss the issues people face with depression, mental health, suicide, and how we can assist those with suicidal thoughts.
If you or someone you know is suffering with depression of any kind please, please, please TALK, LISTEN, SAVE A LIFE. Or direct them to someone who can help.
The National Suicide Hotline: No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.
Season 11 Premiere of "The Mass Debaters" Join us as we debate the hottest topics in Entertainment, Sports, Love, Relationships, and more. Call-in LIVE @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to talk to the panel of hosts. Presented by: GrindHard Radio.
Join us this Monday at 5Pm Est 10Pm Bst
For the welcome return of Claire Candy Hough!
Before taking callers , she would like to speak about Suicide from an Angel’s perspective
and making a difference in the world!
Having had two near death experiences, Candy helps others to see their lives from a higher perspective to gain clarity, direction, peace and passion.
As an Angel Practitioner, a Licensed Reiki Master/Teacher, International Radio Show Host, Writer and Author, Claire Candy Hough helps raise the consciousness of individuals. She established her business, ‘Angel Healing House’ in 2003, after her angelic Walk-In experience.
Candy is a published author, of the inspirational, channeled book, “Angels of Faith” and has professionally recorded a beautiful, guided, angel meditation CD “Letting Go of Concerns and Living in the Now!” Her CD take one on an angelic journey that helps bring peace, clarity and harmony to one’s Life.
Candy was chosen to be a featured Healing Practitioner for a documentary series about the new generation of Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow Children called, “The Children of the Rainbow. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3010282/
There are less than two weeks left in Ronnie's "BIGGER and BOLDER" Journey! During this audio recording/coaching session, Skip La Cour takes his nephew Ronnie through an entire review the 17 weeks of his journey so far.
You want to make sure that you listen to this coaching session in its entirety to motivate YOU to achieve your goals. You will benefit from listening to it--no matter what your age is or what your personal goals are.
Skip La Cour assesses Ronnie's progress with his training performance , training mindset, physical development, eating habits, and his "MANformation" confidence and presentation both inside and outside of the gym. All of it. What he did well and what he needs to improve upon.
For continual updates on Ronnie's "BIGGER and BOLDER" Journey - Click Here. Download a pdf file of this particular Mass Machine® Training Routine - Click Here. Get INSTANT LIFETIME ACCESS to 13 Different Mass Machine ® Training Routines - Click Here.
Six-time national champion bodybuilding champion Skip La Cour owns and operates Mass Machine Nutrition. He is also is a one-on-one coaching specialist.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)