SORT BY Relevancy
This week Loki and I will be hosting a debate on the marijuana legalization issue between Law Enforcement Against Prohibition and Citizens Against Legalizing Marijuana. There will also be a special guest appearance by "MaryJane Doe" who will discuss her experiences using marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Marijuana legalization has already happened in Colorado and Washington State. There are ballot measures across the country to legalize its recreational use. Is this something that should be done? This week's guests will discuss the merits and problems with legalizing this substance.
Join Kitty Elavase for another hot music show as she plays music from some of your favorite woman in the game! We doing it ole school baby! Klymaxx, Sheila E, Teena Marie, Mary Jane Girls, Vanity6 and more! Show will air live September 12 at 12 PM Pst! Listen online http://www.blogtalkradio.com/elavase or via your phone 347-426- 3673. http://www.kittykattkloset.com http://www.youtube.com/kittykattkloset
Hope42Day interviews "Ambassadors of Hope" from across the globe.
Please join Host Lynn Kindler on Friday, September 7, 2012 and her very special guests, best-selling authors of Dumped! Maryjane Fahey and Caryn Beth Rosenthal
Maryjane Fahey is a writer, designer, and former serial monogamist living in NYC. Her specialty has been journalism and editorial design, including the redesign of BusinessWeek and the Boston Globe, and the launch of Women’s Health. MJ is a graduate of the School of Visual Arts and Newark School of Fine Arts. Newark has an art school, that’s right — it’s not just where the airport is. She has every intention of continuing her new career as a writer and absolutely no intention of being dumped again.
Caryn Beth Rosenthal, a former Benny Hill Babe, is an actress/writer who hails from Jacksonville, Florida. Her credits include animation, sketch, soaps, and regional and Off-Broadway theater, including a solo show she wrote and performs in called Getting Over Mark, as well as numerous voice-overs and commercials. CB lives in NYC with her loyal mutt, Jax, an 8-pounder on wheels who thinks he’s a 200-pound four-legged rottweiler. His credits are too numerous to mention.
In a relationship, the woman likes to be made a priority. She wants to feel important to you! There may be times where she expects you to put her needs before your own. The side chick is willing to accept being in second place. She is less likely to require priority treatment or excessive quality time. Author, Michael Baisden wrote, “Many women today are so desperate for a man they will accept that he’s married, living with another woman, or has several other women. As one woman told me, “A piece of a man is better than no man!” In addition to their willingness for second best, they may be freakiest in the bedroom as compared to the main chick. I have tons of married friends with limits in the bedroom; however I have tons of single friends who have no limits. I wouldn’t say that my single friends are willing to be side chicks, but I noticed that we are more willing to do things just to prove that they are wife material. Girlfriends or wives often “get too comfortable” which is a nicer way of saying they lose what got them their boyfriend or husband in the first place. When a woman gets comfortable she often gains weight or doesn’t make an effort to keep herself sexy. The side chick who hopes to one day take the spot as the main chick will always be at her best! It is because of their competitive nature that they are also willing to do for him what the girlfriend or wife will refuse to do. Another reason is the side chick may tolerate the lies and cheating that comes with a man who has side chicks. A wife or girlfriend is less likely to accept this which is why most side relationships are kept a secret.
Let's Talk Hosted By Ms.Shanell Special Guest Author Nicoley Dunlap. Tune tonight at 9:30pm Est by caling 323-693-3027 to listen & Talk with us.
Follow our host @TheWriternme and Guest @Nicoleydunlap.
Author Bio: I am the younger of two children. My older sister was just “all right” so they tried again and got lucky with me! I was born in Fontana, California to Clifford Glass and Rochelle Jones. My parents split while I was young. Hence, my life revolved around the scenic route of traveling back and forth from the Inland Empire to Long Beach, which was a cultural shock back in the day. While writing, I’ve painted a picture of myself, the people, and places that I’ve come across to create a story where readers can learn about the characters, root for them, hate them, love them, cry for them; and most of all, yearn to flip through the pages to the end of that character’s journey.
Our mission is giving a voice to the voiceless by speaking with a purpose; inspiring to Listen, Think and Act. Mon-Sat 323-693-3027
YOU HAVE GREATNESS WITHIN U
It is known by many names from hemp, pot, maryjane, reefers and so forth. It has many medicinal properties that now allow some to use daily. Should we legalize or not...We will hear from both sides of this issue in our new one hour show.
Dont miss our first EVER interview with up and coming artist Whitney Peyton! Tune in as we catch up with Whitney about her New Album, her current tour with 3-6 Mafia and fresh flavor that she has coming to your soon! Interviewed by our own CG Model Marlie Quin, this is a show that you dont want to miss. Music Models and Maryjane
Many people choose to play a role that was never meant to be played, a role that ultimately plays the person. The role that these people play is a role that demotes them from being a special man/woman to a special man/woman. There are various reasons people choose to play these roles, never fully understanding how these roles ultimately play a negative part of their lives. People have justified these roles as being necessary for their survival and enjoyment. These roles, however; are deadly and frustrating to all parties involved. People have also justified cheating as a physical mating between to consensual adults. The secrecy, newness and danger of an affair can be highly addictive. Cheating rarely begins as a physical relationship but more as an emotional relationship. In the end, more people want to be in the place of the main love interest of another.
Married men sometimes cheat because they feel that having an affair will prevent them from breaking up their family unit, without hurting their wives because "what they don't know, won't hurt them." That way the man is able to have the stability of his marriage, along with the excitement of the affair. In other words, he is able to have his cake and eat it too. Some men feel like they have earned the right to have an affair, others rationalize it and still others don't seem to care about the consequences. Whatever the reason, none are acceptable ones when a partner is left in the dark and being deceived.
According to an adultery poll of over 300 women, over 48% of women having affairs with committed men have asked them to leave their partner. Unfortunately, men rarely leave their wives for a mistress and even if they do, they are highly likely to cheat on their mistress repeating their adulterous patterns.
*CLINK HERE FOR MORE!*
Today, we’ll be clinking and chatting with authors MaryJane Fahey & Caryn Beth Rosethal, authors of DUMPED: An Empowering Breakup Guide to Getting Over Your Ex in Record Time ! The opening: You would have dumped him and you know it. He just beat you to it. Don’t fret, we wrote this book for you...
Don’t call your ex’s mother. Don’t stalk him on the internet. Don’t go back for break up sex and for f*ck sake, never ever EVER try to get back together with him… It’s over: REJOICE!
Twitter: @Dumped411 @BubblyTalkRadio
*CLINK HERE* for more!
Seattle and 12th man prevails! Thoughts? Richard Sherman’s tirade? At least He said it after the game
The Denver Peyton Mannings maturely dispatch the New England Brady/Belchicks. Thoughts?
MAC/Big Ten talk with Brandon Folsom of ubbullrun.com (Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St., Rashede Hageman DT Minnesota, CJ Fiedorowicz TE Iowa, Jimmy Ward SS Northern Illinois, Allen Robinson WR Penn St., Kain Colter QB/WR Northwestern and Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
Chris Vannini of theonlycolors.com talks Darqueze Dennard.
Mike Evans vs. Sammy Watkins plus other WRs we like in the draft.
Nick Rants: underclassmen
Josh wants to Coach the Cleveland Browns... They have 10 draft picks!
Remember when I praised Davone Bess...maryJane on social media really?
LeGarrete Blount a reflective pat on the back
Extra Point rule?
ATS time: a check on the Super Bowl line and how we are leaning.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- BITEradio me (10 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- 1twopunch (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)