SORT BY Relevancy
The Mary Anne Show is back ~ without the politics! Write and let us know what you want to hear about! We know we want to be more about life ~ living, laughing and enjoying it and less about politics. Join us! A psychotherapist, Mary Fitzpatrick and an astrologer, Anne Ortelee, discuss current events, life, and the significance of relationships from their unique perspectives. Tune in for an informative, witty and fun listen as Mary and Anne, two wicked smart women, observe, advise and share about daily life.
Each Wednesday on Following The Truth, Catholic Evangelist Gary Zimak offers suggestions for how we can imitate Jesus Christ. Based on the book, Jesus Our Model, by Fr. Louis Colin, this weekly series will help you to think and act more like Jesus in your daily life. In this episode, we'll discuss how the Blessed Mother can help us to imitate Christ. In addition, Gary will read and discuss the daily Mass Readings. As Catholics, we need to do more than just learn the facts about Jesus. We need to KNOW Him! Tune in and let Gary Zimak help you to do it!
Jason Drohn has been marketing online for 8 years, working with hundreds of businesses and thousands of entrepreneurs through his courses and done-for-you services. He’s best know for his ‘quickest path to cash’ strategies where he cuts years of testing and development out of his client’s lives, and delivers sales funnels that that are both automated and profitable
Mary King IRS Problem Solving Attorney and co- author of the book Protect and Defend. Mary’s career as an attorney began in 1993 after graduating from Stetson University College of Law. Her career in law has primarily focused in IRS problem solving as well as mortgage foreclosure defense
Drew Schultz co-author of best-selling "Against the Grain" with Brian Tracy. Drew is a wellness consultant, guest speaker and personal trainer with 25,000 hours of practical experience. Drew works with executives, entrepreneurs and professionals. He has been the top personal training sales producer companywide going on six years now at O2 Fitness, the Raleigh-Durham Triangle area's premier fitness club. For more information on how Drew can help you and your employees with wellness visit LWLcoaching.com
Hey everyone, Its great to have back good friend Mary Ann Parker who will be doing three show with us... This is the second of those show talking about everything Gulf War Illness including signs, symptoms, treatments, etc.... please come join us to learn about this horrible disease suffered by many military vets...
Please join us for call in questions and comments 310-982-4253 or join us live for the show http://blogtalkradio.com/joeygiggles
Please invite youre friends.....
in Self Help
Guest: Bart Smyth, A Modern Day Shaman
How does one become a modern day shaman? Bart Smyth describes his journey to wellness and studies that took him from Taoist temple caves in China, to deepest Amazon, to Western shamans and psychotherapists. He’s a Grand Master in Tai Chi Chuan, Master Practitioner of the Yuen Method, musician, author and artist.
Modern Day Shaman Bart Smyth is a deeply committed, multi-faceted master healer/trainer who incorporates ancient and modern methods. He brings insights, inspiration and hope in international events and in his akademi in Sweden.
Mary Nale will be hosting this special Attune Magazine Radio and interviewing brand new author Gary Karp. If you haven’t yet purchased his book now is a great time. Gary will be sharing with us his personal story and tips for gaining the clarity you need in your own life.
You can purchase Gary’s book Clarity is Power on Amazon.com
Brooklyn, NY – Gary Karp Coaching is proud to offer the debut book from Gary
Karp, Clarity is Power: The 5 Steps to Creating Empowering Goals that will Excite and Inspire You, available as a paperback and for the Kindle on August 11, 2012. Soon to released for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) and as an audio book.
Clarity is Power is an informative step-by-step blueprint to designing the life you desire, focusing on helping you create and achieve your goals by using simple, practical tools and strategies.
Gary is a Certified Life Coach who blends ideals from both Eastern and Western ways of life to help his clients reduce stress and anxiety, and live the happier, more passionate and fulfilling life they choose.
From the “everywoman” to exemplars such as Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, and Maya Stein, author/
artists Mary Anne Radmacher and Liz Kalloch have gathered fierce and feisty females to empower women on the topics of leadership, friendship, purpose, adventurousness, cooperation, collaboration, risk-taking, resourcefulness, happiness, compassion, and much more.
SHE: A CELEBRATION OF GREATNESS IN EVERY WOMAN pays tribute to all women’s everyday inspirational richness. Along with their best advice for our life journey, the contributors portray what it really means to inspire.
Each page spread features vintage art and ephemera elegantly designed by Liz Kalloch to represent a quality, along with a tribute to women's strength, character, and the extraordinary capabilities within each and every woman. SHE gathers the wisdom of many wise women, including Madeleine L'Engle, Laura Schlessinger,
Erica Jong, Rachel Carson, Oprah Winfrey, Harper Lee, Lucille Ball, Mother Teresa, Pearl Buck, Cheri Huber, Julia Child, Drew Barrymore, and many more. With the help of beautiful images and snippets of empowering wisdom, SHE is truly a book of qualities that illustrates the greatness of women and how they represent the very best in the human spirit.
We are a group of disabled Veterans who are active advocates for the rights of veterans who have served in the United States Military and their families. We advocate for the rights of veterans. We talk to the the politicians who want to talk to us and we promote Americanism.
Mondays Hosts: Jonathan Bibbins, Michael Fortune And Dr Jorge Anderson
Topic: Open Forum
Tuesdays Hosts: Stephanie Ruscigno
Topic Miltary Sexual Trauma
Wednesday Hotess: Marilyn Wyche
Topic VA Benefits
Thursday Host George Cash/ Michael Fortune
Friday Host: Mary Bencivenga (Mary B)
Tonight , August 27th, 2014, 6:30pm What Is Astrology and How Astrology Can Help You!
We will also discuss two missing person cases dealing with the Virgo sign, Kyron Horman and Hailey Dunn.
Linda Crystal, Forensic Astrologist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Numerologist, Radio & TV Personality working on Missing Persons, Doing Charts & Parties For over 30 years. Psychic Fair Promoter, BA Forensic Psychology From State University of New York, www.lindacrystal.com Over 185 Artices Published on Yahoo Voices, Author of 2 Books: "Who Killed Mandy?" and "Mary Broad" (Reincarnation. Producer of Calendars, Tapes, all artwork and production.
Call In Now. Speak with a Professional REAL Astrologer! Linda Crystal
Assisting me is my spirit teacher Mary; we will answer questions and give love based advice. The primary intent is helping you deal with the fears and beliefs that keep you from being truly happy, healthy and being a love based person. The focus will be on healing of soul, mind, and body. Love energy is the key to healing. Love is: compassion, respect, and kindness, and forgiveness, generosity of spirit, humor, and appreciation. These principals of love can assist in all forms of healing.
I will also present material to entertain and hopefully help you laugh. Laughter is a key in all healing.
We will look at your past lives and what fear based beliefs you brought to this life. I will also present messages from those loved ones who have passed and what they have to say about your situation. The material comes from abilities to read people as a medical and soul intuitive, many years as a Shaman, Reiki practitioner, Hypnotherapist, and study of metaphysics.
Scripture Text:1 Kings 17: 1-24
Key Verses: 1 Kings 17: 2-6
And the word of the Lord came to him, saying,
Get you from here, and turn you eastward, and hide yourself by the brook Chrerith, that is before Jordan.
And it shall be, that you shall drink of the brook; and I have commanded the raven to feed you there.
So he went and did according to the word of the Lord: for he went and dwelled by the brook Cherith,
that is before Jordan.
And the raven brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening: and he drank of the brook.
Brooklyn Park, MN – Each of us is creative, resourceful and wise. When we gather together to share the wisdom we have gained from our life experiences, we empower one another to live our lives from a place of gratitude and joy.
Mary Welch is the founder of Serendipity Circles, a dynamic coaching and facilitation service that designs awareness programs to enrich women’s lives. Welch gathers women together in sacred circles to share stories and engage in meaningful rituals to appreciate the wisdom in their experiences.
“I love the word ‘serendipity.’ It connotes a surprise of the spirit for me, like fireworks,” says Welch. “That’s what happens in the circles.”
Circles are a universal symbol of feminine energy. They create a sense of safety, security and comfort. Serendipity Circles offers women an opportunity to be authentic, to be supported and to explore their divine essence. They walk away with a greater sense of who they are and feel better about themselves and their lives.
'“The women that are coming are committed to growing beyond their struggles,” says Welch. “They’re tired of being overwhelmed and confused. They want feelings that reflect a sense of realization and a sense of fulfillment.”
Welch says that the women who come to Serendipity Circles learn that the process of breaking free of that feeling is a spiritual journey
“Women are courageous, confident, curious, conscious, collaborative, compassionate and crazy. We embrace the wisdom of nature. We embrace the wisdom of our bodies and we embrace the wisdom of our creativity,” says Welch. “I know the women feel honored, accepted and embraced for who they are and I’m grateful for that."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (30 chatters)
- RCRadio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (0 chatters)