SORT BY Relevancy
The inspirational Marta Waterman will share uplifting music and insights for a special evening of reflection and joy. Grammy Award winner Larry Seyer will stop by for a portion of the broadcast to talk about his musical collaborations with Marta.
Marta is the author of Dream, Believe, Create ~ How To Be a Life Magician, in which she shares ideas on how to create a more satisfying and peaceful life, based on her own experiences. We can all create magic in our lives by analyzing our dreams and beliefs, clearing away negative concepts and focusing on positive goals. Along with the book is a deck of 32 cards, each with a helpful thought taken from the book. Together, the book and cards can help you create the reality you desire.
I'm Dreaming is Marta's beautiful, dreamy CD, with Marta singing and playing piano and synthesizer. Marta also has new music coming out soon in collaboration with Larry.
Both Marta and Larry often accompany David Wilcock at Divine Cosmos Convergence Conferences. Marta happens to be the mother who brought David into this world, and she will talk about her experiences parenting both of her sons David and Michael. Larry is the winner of 9 Grammy awards and collaborated with David Wilcock to create the transcendent "Wanderer Awakening" musical journey.
Marta's web site: MartaWaterman.com
Larry's web site: LarrySeyer.com
All music in this program, including The Frontier Beyond Fear theme song, is copyrighted by Marta Waterman and/or Larry Seyer, provided with their permission.
'When people learn to communicate intuitively it brings about a fundamental change in consciousness toward animals and nature. They see that all of nature is equivalent to humans in intelligence, feeling, and spirit. This then leads to a new dynamic, where people consider the needs of each individual and the viability of the whole rather than just being concerned about themselves. This is exactly the change we need to save our planet and ourselves.' - Marta Williams
'If I could talk to the animals...' Remember that tune from Dr. Doolittle?
Listen in to Soul Revolution Radio as I interview with Marta Williams - biologist and animal communicator. We will be discussing her book 'Learn their Language' and get an idea of how animal communicators are able to 'speak' with animals and learn about their feelings and thoughts.
Marta has a BS in Resource Conservation from the University of California at Berkeley, and a MS in Biology and Systematic Ecology from San Francisco State University. She spent many years studying wildlife in the field, rehabilitating ill and injured animals, and working as an environmental scientist.
Marta works full-time as an animal communicator, offering consultations for animals worldwide to help solve behavior problems, find lost animals, assist animals during illness and death, and bring people and animals and people and nature closer together. She is a proponent of natural training methods and holistic health care.
Marta Darby, editor of "My big fat Cuban family" and
Sonia Martinez, author of "Tropical Taste".
Frank Burke, great friend of the show.
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
WEDNESDAY, November 13th, 2013- TONIGHT we are UP CLOSE & PERSONAL with AUTHOR MARTA PEARSON. Ms. Pearson has published several books and will talk candidly about personal growth and not carrying baggage into your a new relationship. Speak with our special guest by calling LIVE to join the conversation. Dial 917.889.3926 to ask questions or comment LIVE. Real talk. Real People. Real Times. We are TM Hyman Radio!
LifeUP Coaching with Isabel welcomes holistic wellness coach and author Marta Tuchowska in this episode that explores improving other areas in your life including finances, business and relationships through holistic health and wellness.
Marta Tuchowska is the creator of Holistic Wellness Project. She is an Author, Holistic Wellness Expert, Certified Massage Therapist, Coach, Nutritionist & Aromatherapist.
She’s always been passionate about Wellness and it is her mission to inspire people from all over the world to take care of their health in order to live the life of their dreams.
With her Holistic Wellness Coaching, Marta hopes to help You discover a more balanced, energized and happier new version of Yourself.
If you are interested in receiving Marta’s publications for FREE, subscribe to her holistic WELLNESS world: http://www.holisticwellnessproject.com/subscribe-newsletter/
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/HolisticWellnessProject
MONDAY, August 26th, 2013- TONIGHT we are UP CLOSE & PERSONAL WITH COACH/ PERSONAL TRAINER, MARTA PEARSON. She has written a couple works surrounding EXTRAORDINARY LIVING. Ms. Person owns Training with Marta and will stop pass to share her insight with us. Call in LIVE to speak with our special guest MARTA PEARSON. Dial 917.889.3926 to ask questions or comment LIVE. Real talk. Real People. Real Times. We are TM Hyman Radio!
NY Botanical Gardens Instructor and author, Marta McDowell, stops by to talk Literature in the summer garden.
Marta is the author of Emily Dickinson's Gardens and her latest book, Beatrix Potter's Gardens is due out in fall 2013. Her writing has appeared in popular publications such as Woman’s Day, Fine Gardening and The New York Times. Scholars and specialists have read her essays on American authors and their horticultural interests in the journals Hortus and Arnoldia.
Venezuela cantante Abner Cobos, cuyo nuevo álbum se titula Presto de tu Mente, habla de sus raíces musicales con Cubanarama anfitrión Marta Sosa. Luego se profundiza en un tema que está seguro de despertar el interés de los padres aspirantes. “¿Qué consejo le daría a los hombres que tienen miedo de mostrar su lado más suave? ¿Cómo se hace eso sin perder el ‘ese’ factor,” pide Marta. “Muchos hombres no se atreven a mostrar el amor por temor a que sus sentimientos barridos por la mujer,” responde Abner. “Pero yo siempre les digo a ustedes, si su novia es negativa cuando le dices lo que realmente sientes por ella, no deberías estar con ella.”
Dr. Marta Moreno Vega has dedicated her professional life to developing culturally grounded institutions, and placing the history and culture of African descendants in the Diaspora onto the time clock of world history. She is founder and president of the Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute, an international non-profit, created in 1976.
She has conducted extensive research in Yoruba Belief systems in the African Diaspora and has organized three international conferences uniting scholars and traditional leaders who are experts on these religions.
When the Spirits Dance Mambo was directed and produced by Dr. Moreno Vega, who also authored a book by the same title. Filmed in Cuba, this documentary focuses on the impact of Santeria on the Civil Society of the island.
She is co-editor of Voices from the Battlefront: Achieving Cultural Equity and author of The Altar of My Soul: The Living Traditions of Santeria.
Dr. Moreno Vega’s current project, Let The Spirits Move You, is a celebration of ancestral belief systems that are a proud and important part of our cultural legacy as African descendants. The documentary focuses on the African based spiritual traditions that continue in Puerto Rico grounded in ancestral worship - espiristmo.
Dr. Marta Moreno Vega - FB
Candelo’s Corner on FB
KDCL Media on FB
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (9 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (0 chatters)