SORT BY Relevancy
Today we are privileged to have Stephen Black, a former homosexual, who runs First Stone Ministries and who is a member of The Restored Hope Network.
Stephen was the Chairman of the ministry counsel of the now defunct Exodus International and was there when Alan Chambers decided to shut down this ministry that used to believe in the possibility of homosexuals changing. Stephen will share with us what happened behind the scenes at Exodus International, and explain the unbiblical grace doctrine that many who profess to be homosexual Christians now embrace.
If time permits, Stephen will also address current legislation that his working its way through Oklahoma.
Visit Stephen’s websites at http://www.firststone.org and http://www.stephenblack.org
Today's episode is sponsored in part by The Chronopticus Chronicles.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Judge Roy Moore orders Alabama judges to stop homosexual marriage. We read key parts of his order.
* 57% of Americans now say that bakers and artists should be allowed to refuse to participate in gay marriages.
LIVE FROM NEW YORK!!!!!
There seems to be a lot of misconception when it comes to the behaviors of gay men; especially those who are African American. Based upon media depictions one would assume that Black gay men are either effeminite, on the Down-Low, or in interracial relationships. The lack of diversity is both frustrating and unfair. To add to the irrititation Oxygen network is set to air 'The Prancing Elites Project' which has created an uncomfortable debate within the Black gay community.
I have invited a few Black gay men to discuss media stereotypes, effeminite men, the need for more diverse imagery of Black gay men, and why they are accused of having internalized homophobia. You do not want to miss the discussion.
Micheal Swift published the Homosexual Manifesto, an essay on the homosexual revolution, over 15 years ago in June of 1998. Already we see today many if not all of the predictions have been accomplished. eg. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. (2) All Churches who condemn us will be closed. (3) The family unit - spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocracy, hypocrisy, and violence - will be abolished. The family unit.....must be eliminated. This essay was reprinted in the 15-21 Febuary, 1987 Congressional record. But God has something else to say!!
In a time where things change so rapidly and rampantly, I would like to visit the idea of defining what's normal, and what's not normal. Over the course of years, we understand that things change often, so with those changes occuring, do we consider what USED TO BE NORMAL, NO LONGER NORMAL? Are things that are considered to be "Normal", forever changing? Once something "new" becomes normal, does that mean the "old" thing is no longer normal?
Is texting the social norm, over verbally communicating?
Is wearing jeans and sneakers to church a social norm?
Is meeting someone on social media the social norm, over meeting someone in person?
Is same sex marriage the social norm, over marrying the opposite sex?
Is it a social norm for the woman to be the financial provider, and not the man?
Is it a social norm for animal lives to be equally as important as a human's life?
Is it a social norm, for kids to no longer get whippings?
We will talk about these norms and others.
ave you ever been attracted to the not so good men of the world? If so, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST a rebroadcast of a classic edition of Barbershop Talk, where the fellas discussed "Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys"...Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters for over 10 Years".
Tonight on the Rod Eccles Show, Rod takes you to school. He will talk about something a little different but still related to the topic of politics and Freedom and culture. How Church, God, The Homosexual Agenda and Hollywood affect and effect your freedom. Plus Rod's take on the Oscars, and on the continuing drama over Rudy's statement that Obama hates America. Plus a whole lot more. Don't miss a second of the show. 8pm Sharp.
We all know of these things. Overweight or fat women are calling themselves curvy (euphemism). They're saying things only dogs like thin meat on bones (dysphemism by calling skinny and in shape women thin meat on bones and a shaming tactic). I've personally heard recently that only homosexual men worry about a woman's hair (shaming tactic). Which of course makes no sense at all. You may have a woman say "only guys who can't get laid think like that" (shaming tactic).I can't think of any that men use on women very much because I'm not in a woman's shoes. Please call in to speak and add to this discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (39 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (28 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)