SORT BY Relevancy
Back to have a summer party saluting our military couples and we have a fabulous party planned! Meet Siretta Dixon, a 20-year veteran of the US Navy, she's got the 411 on the ins and outs of planning your military wedding, meet some of our favorite vendors including Keesha Williams of Kyndall Ty'relle Edible Delights, David North of DNY Music, Aisha Jabrane of Jab"Argan, talk witn and plan your honeymoon with travel diva Arne Sosin of Distinctive Vacations, meet with Kim Christensen of the Fairview Park Marriott, photography by one of our faves Patricia McDougall,and other vendors are confirming weekly, so you don't want to miss this show - better yet if you're in the area, come meet all of us in person! Raffle prizes, great swag for our brides to be and of course great food and a cash bar, the cocktail party with a twist. Can't be here in person, no worries, get your cocktail and hang out with us! Black Bag and Wedding Wednesday, the perfect pair!
Anyone looking for a casual alternative for their upcoming event should be sure to check us out. For the antique lovers, the Shabby Sheep Barn offers unique finds of antiques and collectibles. The Shabby Sheep Barn also includes the Creo showroom, featuring handmade furniture and accents made from concrete, metal, and reclaimed wood. We are also host to local events, including the annual Art at the Barn art show, which is held every May.
The program all about TV, simulcast live on BlogTalk Radio and Brooklyn Independent Media HD. Our guest: NAMIC president Eglon Simons.NAMIC, the trade association promoting diversity in TV, holds its annual conference Sept. 16-17 as part of Diversity Week 2014 at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
We'll talk News and Sports, have another amazing Soda Review, give out the Douche Bag of the Week Award, and play some Fun With Words. Aaron will also present a list of crazy Washington state laws and we'll finish the show with our list of the Top 7 Scariest Tools (and no, Ashton Kutcher is not on the list).
Spirits With Soul. The Chat & Mediumship Talk Show with Wayne Marriott & Sue Breen.
Both Sue & Wayne have been working with spirit to help others for over 20years. They are natural Mediums and along with their private readings, platform work & evenings, they help others develop communication, understanding and work with spirit. They do this in their Open Meditation Circles and Development Circles.
Although they both live and work in the UK, they have clients from around the world, for readings and consultancy work. They both do private sittings, group sittings, evenings of Clairvoyance and Mediumship, run workshops and courses. They are often called upon to work with & for Charities and Spiritual Churches.
Wayne & Sue continue to learn and grow as people and Mediums. They work with countless other Spiritual Workers & Healers. Their mix of knowledge & understanding, combined with humour and seriousness, makes them unique Radio Hosts. They have a warmth and caring attitude to callers and will always give help and guidance when they can.
This is an interactive show with guests and you are encouraged to call in or enter the chatroom to ask your questions about your own spiritual development & guidance. Both Wayne and Sue will give messages if spirit allow & always with integrity & honesty.
You can contact them through their websites & Facebook:
Sue - www.theclairvoyantmedium.com
Wayne - www.theopencircle.co.uk
What do you do when you know a couple has marriage problems, but you have no formal training in how to help? The most important thing is to care enough to do something. Far too often, people do nothing because they fear they might do the wrong thing. While it is possible to do the wrong thing, doing nothing is DEFINITELY the wrong thing.
in Self Help
Mars moves into Sagittarius in our week ahead and all that passion, anger and action energy moves into the expansive field of legal matters, weddings, educational pursuits, media, marketing, broadcasting, publishing, publicity, religion, politics, travel, and foreign interests for the weeks ahead. Expect to get BUSY here. The last time Mars was in Sagittarius was between October and November of 2012. We are now being urged again to get motivated, to face anger issues, express our passions and do something about these matters. Each sign will have a different part to play, tune in and hear how you will be affected.
in Self Help
Welcome Jeanne Ann Karfo a Licensed Massage Therapist, Ordained Minister, and her recent completion of Patient Care Technician and Certified Nurse Aide twith emphasis in caring linked back to her LMT business. We'll talk to her about wedding stress release through through these various modalities. What you can do now and why it can and should be continued through your marriage.
in Self Help
Tonight's show is a very special look at last Monday night's Creative Arts - Emmys dresses that are NOT just bridesmaid fair. Obviously this is not a rush show, other than I thought after I journaled about it I thought you've been wondering about the dresses, too.
Life Coach, Personal Development Specialist, Author and Radio Talk-Show Host Nazim Rashid is the guest speaker today continuing his series on Improving, Repairing and Preparing for Relationships based on his book Reconnected-How To Be A Mentor To Your Child-Self. In the media reports, reality shows and among friends, you hear a great deal about weddings; the feelings; the glow, the friends, the gowns, suits, the wedding venue, the biggest diamond ring, the fun, the excitement, etc. You don’t hear anything about what it takes to have a committed, long lasting, healthy, happy marriage. You don’t hear about the joy attained from a spiritually connected relationship. You don’t hear about how commitment carries over the challenging hurdles and how loving the spirit inside connects you to each other, no matter how the exterior changes over time. You don’t hear about these things because it is not in the fun and exciting category. There are tools provided in the book Reconnected that speak to the areas of longevity, health and real bonding that is needed for a long term relationship to exist. Nazim will continue talking about the connection of Spirituality and marriage longevity.
Welcome to Dorothy McDaniel's Flower Market, voted Best Florist in Birmingham by Birminghammagazine and The Birmingham News. By consistently providing more quality, more value, and more innovative design to our customers, we have been a leading florist in greater Birmingham for over 30 years.
in Self Help
Apple continues to repeat incredible product launches. Apple's PR and product creation are an art to observe. Separate from the development and design of sleek, sought after products, Apple is KNOWN for its incredible launch formulas.
Check out the 9/9 launch of 2014. http://www.apple.com/live/
Case in point: the iphone 6 launch of 2014 (and of iphone 5 in 2013, as I will show you in this show)
1. An event is scheduled which is kept "secret", but is rumored by companies and individuals close to Apple, like www.Macworld.com for instance.
2. The event is really a way to create buzz about the immanent announcement of the companies next product features - this could be the next iphone, ipad, iwatch or even new, new products!
3. I posit that the Event days, and the first day the new product is available curiously land on the special days found in my Conscious Calendars. www.ConsciousCalendars.com
4. The first day of iphone sales in 2013 and 2014 are a GREEN DAYS. What are green days you ask? They are incredible days that are predicted ahead of time to be great days for commerce, excitement, celebration and beginning new endeavors according to Vedic Astrology. Green days are days that stem from the Eastern astrology system foundation called Vedic astrology here in the West. This elite system has helped leaders choose special days for everything from treaties, diplomatic events, wealth preserving weddings and important celebratory events. Now, these principles have made their way into mainstream America, and the cutting edge companies are likely secretly using these principles to direct successful launches.
My case in point - Apple launches!
Apple keeps picking these days. Is it coincidence or are they using the ancient system to help launch their exciting new products?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (28 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (12 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (6 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lori And Company (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)