SORT BY Relevancy
My mother always says a family is built on it's rituals. I think that's really true, and even more true for a marriage. Shared experiences define how we see our relationships.
Maggie Reyes from Modern Married is joining us to talk about rituals can make a marriage stronger and even more joyful.
Public Aid, the money issued by the government to women who have no adequate means to support their children, was meant as a temporary emergency fund until the women were able to find employment. Unfortunately, for many uneducated women who had children in high school, the low paying jobs for which they were eligible paid less than their Public Aid checks. The Welfare system quickly became a way of life, as unmarried teen motherhood and a life on public aid was passed down generation to generation. Unless the father of her child had a job that paid more than her monthly check, a mother often made the financial decision to stay single rather than have her aid check discontinued ifshe got married. Now, with the urban crisis of single mothers, absent fathers, broken families, gangs replacing sports teams and youth organizations in communities, gang wars over drug turf, and senseless gun violence taking innocent lives, its time to examine the root of the problem - the breakddwn of marriage and family. Has giving public aid to women discouraged couples from getting married? Let's stop talking about how "men are the maintiners of women" and face the reality of what has happened. How do we use our collective economic power to finance independent businesses that would empower the men to marry their babies mothers, take care of their families and regain the respect of their children?
One of the most challenging things for individuals to learn when they join together in marriage is how to share. What happens if you only have one car? Do you juggle schedules so that nobody has to take public transportation? If you only have one television, do you agree on what to watch? Do you close your personal bank account and operate from a joint bank account in paying household bills in order to cut down on monthly maintainence fees? How do you share space in one closet? if you're considering marriage, how do you find out if your spouse-to-be is selfish with his or her possessions? How you fairly divide space in your home to insure mutual privacy? How do you feel about sharing things your car? Are you trusting enough to share your credit cards, bank accounts, and computer passwords, with your spouse? If you believe your relationship is headed toward marriage, how do you merge your possessions from "yours" and "mines" to "ours"? Today we help couples with the challenge of sharing, particularly if these are not skills learned in the homes in which they were raised.
In this episode we will discuss the roving eye that exists with some Christian married men and women. How are is too far? Is a roving eye acceptable on any level? Does a roving eye constitute flirting? How does a Christian spouse handle the situation?
Frankie and Terri are getting into the thick of your coaching sessions, asking the important question: WHAT IF. "What happens when..." "How should you handle..." Today, the subject is coaching Couples, and our guest coaching expert is Susan Ortolano. Susan has two different scenarios to bring to the table on today's program!
Coaching Impact Radio. Brought to you by Impact Coaching Academy.
Inspiring Couples; In Business & In Love with Janelle & Rob Alex
Have you ever dreamed of running a business with your sweetheart? Or do you already own a business (together or separately)? There are so many couples who dream of doing this, but are afraid of some common myths. A lot of people believe working together as a couple causes a strain on the relationship, big arguments about money, creates power struggles and leaves no time for romance, but that just isn’t true. It might be true for you, but it doesn’t have to be. You are holding in your hands powerful insight, wisdom, advice and inspiring stories from 23 entrepreneurial couples.
This book can transform your romantic partnership and your business partnership. Remember, whether or not you run a company together if you are in a relationship, then you are in business together – the business of your relationship. Drs. Rob + Janelle Alex, Ph.D. brought together 22 other entrepreneurial couples to share their stories filled with wisdom and insight. The businesses these couples, including Rob + Janelle, own are quite diverse from local mom + pop businesses to multi-million dollar companies. There are newer companies and companies that have been in business for decades. They share unique advice from local dentists to relationship and business coaches. Over 3 million couples are in business together in the United States alone.
For more information visit: http://inbusinessandinlove.com/
Our guests Kevin and Candace Ford will chat with us on September 3, 2014. This powerful couple are CEO’s of Love Clones Publishing and Apostolic Overseers of Abiding Presence International Alliance.
Kevin and Candace join us to discuss how working together and marriage go hand in hand successfully. ”Call in at 347-996-3160
Janelle and Robert Alex share how to combine your partnership with business and turn them both into a success!
Drs. Rob + Janelle Alex, Ph.D. brought together 22 other entrepreneurial couples to share their stories filled with wisdom and insight. The businesses these couples, including Rob + Janelle, own are quite diverse from local mom + pop businesses to multi-million dollar companies. There are newer companies and companies that have been in business for decades. They share unique advice from local dentists to relationship and business coaches.
Over 3 million couples are in business together in the United States alone. They need this book and the powerful inspiration and profound transformation it offers.
‘Heart to Love with Fola’ The Sun Show for Couples ‘ Couples Café Nite’ is back with Elder Lorenzo Kornegay and his beautiful wife Carla Kornegay
They will be continuing the Three Part series ,Part 3 Role of physical and spiritual activities for building intimacy and Joyful marriages
Here’s a little info about Elder Lorenzo and Sis Carla’s marriage;
He has been married to his wife Carla B. for 23 years and they met through a mutual friend. After about 4 months he knew he was going to marry her and within the first year of dating they became engaged to be married. They used to stay up all night talking and getting to know one another. According to Elder Lorenzo what has kept them together this far has been their commitment to God. They believe that God is the glue that keeps them together. They have four wonderful children; two are in college, one in high school and one in grade school and they have devoted their lives in having a successful family in Christ Jesus.
Elder Lorenzo Kornegay is on Facebook
Sis Carla Kornegay is also on Facebook.
For Coaching Needs.
Married At First Sight is a social "experiment" where professionals used their expertise to best match 3 couples and they met for the first time at the alter. Whether you've seen the show or not, we'll make lessons plain from each couple: Cortney and Jason, Jamie and Doug, and Vaughn and Monet.
We'll point out red flags, what we conside dangerous patterns and yes, what they did right, and their decisions to stay married or divorce. This will be educational and fun!
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
Why Are People Afraid Of Marriage?
Cohabiting with a significant other and raising a family out-of-wedlock doesn’t seem to be as taboo as it once was. But, if one is living with his or her significant other, paying bills and food together in the same household and raising a family together, why not get married? Could fear of divorce be the main reason behind this cohabitation trend, or is it fear of something else?
Listen to this week’s podcast episode as our hosts discuss this topic along with special guest Singer Christian Justina.
Sound off your thoughts by emailing email@example.com, commenting at www.Facebook.com/thesoundoffrrr, or tweeting @soundoffradio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)