SORT BY Relevancy
On April 26, 2013, gay couple Pat Dwyer and Stephen Mosher will have been together for 27 years, the same day their documentary opens at the Quad Cinema in New York City for a limited engagement.
Join the couple, director Allan Piper, and producer Jennifer Leigh Houston, and learn about Married and Counting (watch movie trailer), described as "part road trip romantic comedy... part political protest... all love story" and narrated by George Takei.
The couple and their friends loaded up a van and took to the road for a destination wedding…several destinations, and several weddings, on a "slightly zany, low-budget, cross-country adventure" (The New York Times) to get married in every state that would let them.
Facebook – Twitter – Website – HuffPost
We are going to talk about the fact that men don't want to get married now. The both of you should be making life easier but now its all about the woman making his 10 times harder. Well you will just have to listen to understand where we will be going with this. My personal opinion is marriage is just flat out not good for men at all, her opinion is women will get played anyway. Tune in from 7pm to 9pm central time see you there...
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (19 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- TheEnlightenedView (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Tony Trombo (2 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- The Watson minus Watson Radio Show (1 chatters)