SORT BY Relevancy
On April 26, 2013, gay couple Pat Dwyer and Stephen Mosher will have been together for 27 years, the same day their documentary opens at the Quad Cinema in New York City for a limited engagement.
Join the couple, director Allan Piper, and producer Jennifer Leigh Houston, and learn about Married and Counting (watch movie trailer), described as "part road trip romantic comedy... part political protest... all love story" and narrated by George Takei.
The couple and their friends loaded up a van and took to the road for a destination wedding…several destinations, and several weddings, on a "slightly zany, low-budget, cross-country adventure" (The New York Times) to get married in every state that would let them.
Facebook – Twitter – Website – HuffPost
Why Are People Afraid Of Marriage?
Cohabiting with a significant other and raising a family out-of-wedlock doesn’t seem to be as taboo as it once was. But, if one is living with his or her significant other, paying bills and food together in the same household and raising a family together, why not get married? Could fear of divorce be the main reason behind this cohabitation trend, or is it fear of something else?
Listen to this week’s podcast episode as our hosts discuss this topic along with special guest Singer Christian Justina.
Sound off your thoughts by emailing email@example.com, commenting at www.Facebook.com/thesoundoffrrr, or tweeting @soundoffradio!
Married At First Sight is a social "experiment" where professionals used their expertise to best match 3 couples and they met for the first time at the alter. Whether you've seen the show or not, we'll make lessons plain from each couple: Cortney and Jason, Jamie and Doug, and Vaughn and Monet.
We'll point out red flags, what we conside dangerous patterns and yes, what they did right, and their decisions to stay married or divorce. This will be educational and fun!
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
"I am married to Christ!" is a statement often touted by members of the Christian church. It's a phrase that is being used very loosely and void of understanding. Today, we are going to examine the scriptures to determine what it really means to be married to Christ and what is required to become the bride of Christ. We welcome you to join us, that is if you can handle the truth.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
On this episode of the ::ANSWERS:: show, we discuss the benefits and pitfalls of being married versus being single. Some people want to be single forever and that seems to be working out fine but studies show that a majority of people don't want to die alone. Besides, the need to belong is a basic human need.
Being married may not be as glamourous as it seems as some would argue. In other cases, marriage life is great.
Is single life better than married life? Tune in to find out!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- BTR2451 (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- HME Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (2 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (1 chatters)
- BroBonner (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Simply The Word (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (0 chatters)