SORT BY Relevancy
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the ecomnmic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia
MEET THE WONDERFUL PARTICIPANTS OF 2015 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY COLUMBUS CELEBRATION
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entrepreneurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 2/25/15 Dating Women Radio Show where the guy wants to know how to approach the challenges his schedule brings (he's a bartender and works nights and weekends) - for the FULL hour-long show, 3+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
in Self Help
Warm-up music and chat for the first half-hour; then the show begins at 9am pacific, 12-noon eastern.
February is a month for visiting with some of my favorite people, David Steele among them. A highly successful Singles Coach and author of Conscious Dating, David is joined by his wife, Darlene, to discuss their newest venture, the development and teaching of Radical Marriage. What if your relationship (partnership, marriage) became your greatest adventure? Most couples want excitement, fun, closeness, and love. And we want to create our own path. In marriage, we seek security, yet also want excitement and adventure. Radical Marriage is a model for the next evolution of marriage and is new territory for committed relationships. Bring your partner! Set off for a great new adventure when Full Power Living visits with David and Darlene next Thursday. Click here to visit David and Darlene Steele's website.
Tonight we will be joined by several couples who will share with us the keys to making marriage work. It's not all fun and games but it requires work and determination. If you're in a marriage and contemplating letting it go - join us! If you're married and have keys that will open the understanding of others - join us! If you're single and considering marriage, join us!
We will be Empowered
In today's episode of Sade Speaks, we learn the five things successful women do differently. This is part of the Amazing Women Series.
For more information, for show ideas, or to be a guest on Sade Speaks, log on to: www.sadedennis.com.
To learn more about the Professional Women Entrepreneurs, log on to www.facebook.com/Professionalwomenentrepreneurs
Show duration: 15 minutes
Who doesn’t want to live a life full of meaning and wealth inside and out? We all do, don’t we? But how do we get there? How do we know what our purpose is in order to ensure we are headed to the direction where God wants us to be?
In this episode we talk to International Speaker and Life Coach Mari Plank. Mari has made a niche for herself offering a variety of Life Coaching programs with a uniquely Christ-centered approach.
Mari used her personal struggle in the past to transform the lives of her clients who yearn to gain freedom, joy and power.
A blended family by definiton is a family that includes children from a previous marriage of the wife, husband, or both parents. Join us for this session as we have a candid conversation with a family who will share their experiences and opportunities faced with their blended family. Is the love you share expressed differently with the other children? How do you engage and not seem overbearing? There are many feelings that surface in the blended family and we will share some insight on that here on Using My Keys!
Join us and be Empowered!
in Self Help
Live on air! ADVICE & READINGS!
At times we all need practical as well as inspirational advice or guidance. So whether its a mortgage question, a business start-up, a relationship, a child...whatever you are dealing with and need support for you are not alone!
Looking for advice or answers to your greatest challenges?
Carole Gold and Steve Clark have a remarkable and rich combined treasure house of professional and personal experiences that allow them to address whatever is on your mind and provide you with insights and solutions that can move you to the next level of your own genius or new depths in your personal relationships.
Steve is a former Marine Officer, Wall Street International MarketsTrader and Lead Generation Marketer. Carole is a Lawyer, Mediator, Author and Intuitive. Both are parents and... both are here to not only take a higher perspective look at world events but also to bring things up close and personal by taking your questions on-air about difficulties or decisions facing you in your life at this moment.
Take this opportunity to speak directly with Carole and Steve and receive guidance and clarity that you'd pay thousands of dollars for privately!!
Exploring the hot and juicy topic of love and relationships as well as advice on recognizing the signs of a healthy relationship. Mechi Renee will be talking about what a healthy relationship looks like, what it sounds like, and how it should feel. As a result, you will be able to discern the distinct differences between a healthy relationship from a bad relationship. Meanwhile, Mechi is going to empower you with knowledge and unapologetic advice.
For more advice and inspiration visit our website: www.mechirenee.com
Ask a Question: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mechireneecoaching
Tweet us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mechirenee using the hashtag #askmechi or #askmechishow
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (19 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (0 chatters)