SORT BY Relevancy
Devoted Moms, Tasha and Regina discuss the new Marriage Act, the value of Proactive Communication with your children and provocative Twerking, Paula Deen's woes, Adam Sadler's "cheetah" moment, Nelson Mandela, Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman Trial and "Road Rage", New Contracts, Business Developments and current trends.
We are pleased bring to you Diamond In The Rough Football Recruiting Show! Our live weekly talk show on blogtalk radio! Join us as we discuss the real deal regarding football recruiting. Join Host Robert Denson aka Coach D on Sunday,Wednesday, Thursday at 6:30PM-7:00 PM EST.
The latest from Baltimore plus gay marraige and the GOP. If the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage, will the GOP lose votes if they oppose? Loretta Lynch finally freed from the GOP hostage taking. Can Hillary get past the Clinton cash allegations about former President Clinton's Clinton Global Initiative taking foreign money for favors from the former Secretary of State and all the news of the week.
Today on 'Couples Café Nite’ Elder Lorenzo Kornegay and his wife Carla will starting a Two Part Series on reducing relationship stress and troubles with tips on dealing with secrets and lies in relationships plus the role of The Holy Spirit in relationships and marriages.
Elder Lorenzo has been married to his wife Carla B. for 23 years and they met through a mutual friend. After about 4 months he knew he was going to marry her and within the first year of dating they became engaged to be married. In their own words, what has kept them together this far has been their commitment to God. They believe that God is the glue that keeps them together. They have four wonderful children; two are in college, one in high school and one in grade school and they have devoted their lives in having a successful family in Christ Jesus.
Elder Lorenzo Kornegay is on Facebook
Sis Carla Kornegay is also on Facebook.
For Coaching Needs.
This evening Olivia A. Floyd of "The PLUG" radio show is back for another installment of "relationship" advice.
Her topic for this evening will be "Relationship Privacy".
There are many "privacy distinctions" and many "privacy issues"...........in addition to that there are distinctions between "privacy" and "secrecey", No matter what your concern might be Olivia is here to assist you.
Feel free to call in and offer your questions and comments and be sure to have writing materials available to take notes.
Show airs Sunday, 03/29/2015, at 7:00 PM, E.S.T.
Every Sunday, we offer information, education, motivation and inspiration. We offer regular, everyday people an opportunity to have their voices heard. Normally, it is only the rich and famous who get to be heard.
This week will be no different. Bring your opinions and your passion. Bring your humor, as well as your personal stories and testimonies. Also, bring your open minds and your willingness to consider new ideas and different perspectives.
This is the show where ordinary people, who want to make a difference, tune into, call in to and enjoy...
Join 'The Movement'... Just dial 818-739-8909 to listen by phone, from anywhere. Or just click this link, of-course.
The REAL War On Women H.E.L.P.
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
There is a war on women being waged by the federal government. But it’s not the one of which you’re thinking.
A new piece of bipartisan legislation is in the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) known as the Personal Care Products Safety Act (S. 1014). The labeling regulations in this bill already exist elsewhere and are not new. However, the fees they create are.
Read More→ HERE
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Next on “Dying to be Married” with Winston & Sondra Lewis
A broadcast brought to you by
Kingdom United Ministries Network
Call (914) 803-4491 and press (1) to speak with the hosts or join the LIVE chat
Reconciliation is a difficult task when unforgiveness and hidden sin take cover beneath the backdrop of offences. Many times, much of our intolerance for the faults of others are a mere reflection of the guilt and shame harbored by our own. Is there a way to heal and mend relationships that have been torn apart due to unforgiveness? How can we truly seek to be reconciled when these issues are not addressed? What does the word of God have to say about getting there?
Join us for this week’s continuation of our “Season of Re” series. Visit our DTBM page by going to the Kingdom United Ministries Network website to listen to previously recorded archived broadcasts in this series. “Like” and share our pages and invite others to listen and do the same. You are welcome!
Why is it that we find ourselves feeling condemned. How do we handle those times of darkness that grip us and act as if they will never let us go. Whats going on? Today on Ulanda Live we will talk about the pain of condmenation thta creeps up on us at times and causes us to feel unloved by God, and rejected by Christ.
Are you in need of further ministry? Feel free to reach out to us on the web at www.hearttoheal.org or www.UlandaDavis.com.
Our office number is 484.626.5024. If you miss us, please feel free to leave a message and we will respond if need be.
Today in Luqman Nation, Jacquie Luqman will be examining the Meritorious Manumission Act of 1710, what it was, what it meant, and how it relates to some reaction of conditional support to ongoing protests in the growing Black Lives Matter movement. We'll be talking about Feddie Gray, protests in Baltimore, the rights of Americans and why they don't always seem to be extended to Black people. It's all connected.
Jacquie also has a Pet Peeve she's got to get off her chest. And Abdus has some rather interesting news.
Pour a cup and join us in the discussion.
Just because you got married "IN" church, does not mean the church should be "IN" your marriage. The making and breaking of a marriage by the church is real, and many couples have lived through it! Join us this and every Sunday at 10am est as we discuss this and other topics! Call 661.449.9951
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (3 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (0 chatters)