SORT BY Relevancy
Sandra Wilson of Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews Celeb Film Maker Mark Harris. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Relationships and Romance Series, Part One - Ignite the Fire: Bring Back the Fun & Romance!
Let's face it, being in a relationship is work and sometimes can become a little boring. This reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies, Love Jones. It goes like this "When people who been together a long time say that the romance is gone, what they're really saying is they've exhausted the possibility". But this week on Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn, we are going to talk about the possibilities - how to have fun and keep the spice going in your relationship.
Sheila Tempchin, Romance Advisor, Certified Sexual Health Educator and very successful Pure Romance Business owner, empowers women to live a healthy and romantic life. Her favorite are the private in-home parties where, in a comfortable and safe environment, she can help women gain more confidence and feel at ease with their sexuality and enhance their intimate relationships. She prides herself by making a difference in women's lives, mentoring women for personal development and living life to the fullest. Sheila lives by and teaches women that - "Every woman is entitled to live a romantically enriched life". Join us as discuss how to keep the fire and passion burning in your relationship - and just in time for Valentine's Day!
Spirit Halima is a Sensual Fitness Trainer, Intimacy Guide and Creatress of the Sensual Snapper 8 week Training Course. She is beyond passionate about the total well being of women and the organic unfolding of their greatest potential. Through her journey she has learned an important aspect of women’s health: ancient restorative practices that strengthen and enliven the sexual reproductive organs and the entire body.
Spirit created the Sensual Snapper Training and Sensual Charm courses with the intention of supporting women in retrieving their power from external sources and re-feuling their passions, desires, sensuality and relationships.
EDDIE HARRIS BUILDING ON THE NETWORK FT.
THE META PHYSICS OF JAMES BROWN AND PARLIAMENT PART
THE NUMBER NINE AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX HOTEP.
Family this is part 2 of Eddie's decoding of the funk.
Find out why the powers that be changed our music and gave us junk.
Lastly, why we must words that add up to 11, 13, 31 and 44
February 4 2016 at 9 pm eastern on blogtalkradio.com/ringingstonenetwork or
Call in on 646 929
Dr. Jacqueline & Irvin Harris with Host Peter Mingils....
Network Marketing this year with Dr. Jacqueline & Irvin Harris on Building Fortunes Radio with guest host, Peter Mingils.
Listen in to hear how they are building a business from home!
Check out the Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris segment at http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Like many others, they find success is tough on family life. It takes time to be successful.
Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris are already successful in their regular lives and now they are bulding their home based business to a new level.
If you’ve wondered why our system of care is so expensive. Or why are we so sick, obese, tired, and taking so many prescription medications, then we first have to examine the ecosystem that gives life to many of our ills.
In this interview we will speak with Mark J. Tager, MD author of numerous book including his latest TOTAL ENGAGEMENT: The Healthcare Practitioner’s Guide to Heal Yourself, Your Patients and Your Practice.
Buy the BOOK
Mark J. Tager, MD is CEO of ChangeWell Inc. and an accomplished author, speaker and consultant, he brings a unique mix of wellness, resilience and leadership to his work with individuals and organizations.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley and Coach Karen Hall will interview West Virginia Football Star Major Harris.
Major Harris is a former college football quarterback for West Virginia University during the 1980s. Harris was a 1989 All-American and finished fifth and third in the Heisman Trophy voting in 1988 and 1989, respectively
Hosts Stacey Harris and John Sumser discuss important news and topics in recruiting and HR technology. Listen live every Thursday at 7AM Pacific – 10AM Eastern, or catch up on full episodes with show transcripts here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- Straitway (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- The Appearance (46 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (13 chatters)
- Kevincansee (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)