SORT BY Relevancy
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
One thing that people don’t think about before they start cancer treatment is the state of their homes. Mark Burright talks about some of the changes that you can change about your home. He covers things from the simple – changing your toilet seat – to the more involved – building a ramp. Mark also gives us some great resources for assistance with improving our places of residence. Whether you own your own home or rent a living space, listen to this highly informative episode of Cancer Peace Radio.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
How do you make sure you’re making the right decisions after you’re faced with a cancer diagnosis? Join us as Mark Burright continues to share some tips about how to deal with your cancer diagnosis and treatment. He also has some tips on how to pick the right doctor for you. This is part two of this three part series.
You know about Cancer Peace Radio, but there is more to Help4Cancer.net than that. Join us as CEO Mark Burright talks about who we are and what Help4Cancer has to offer. Be sure to visit us at http://help4cancer.net to check out great links to information and other Also take a look at our Facebook page, our Twitter feed and our videos on our Vimeo or YouTube channels.
Cancer is often confusing with a frightening diagnosis. Getting a second opinion is common practice. Join Mark Burright as he discusses the importance of second opinions. Mark also gives some helpful tips in finding a doctor. He provides several resource websites and some great guidelines for your appointment. A great quick conversation that is very helpful.
Join Mark in this re-airing of his interview with special guest David Tuccaro Jr. from earlier this year. David is a Leukemia survivor and bone marrow donation advocate. He also is the subject of the Amazon bestselling book Bad to the Bone: The True Story of David Tuccaro Jr. by Marala Scott (Oprah’s Ambassador of Hope). Listen as Mark talks to David about his journey and the book.
Visit David’s website http://www.davidtuccaro.com/
Join Mark and bladder cancer survivor Paul Blais as they discuss bladder cancer and Paul's personal experience in the cancer journey.
In the second segment Mark will be discussing bladder cancer symptoms, genetics, lifestyle risks, nutritional support, and building your cancer team.
The show that goes directly to the heart of the Criminal Justice System, it's flaws and it's positivity , join Pam and Mark with Kevin I.B.Wise as they reach into the system to defend the right's that have been stripped away by the government.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (106 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Bellesprit (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)