SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to hear interviews with some of the most talented authors in the business. Kwan talks about his Animal series. Marissa talks about her next book. Gwen discusses life after her NAACP nominee and Portia tells us how its been being signed to Brown Girls Publishing.
Al Diaz and co-host Dr. Fabrizio Mancini share their insights on The Power of Self Healing.
Tuesday, March 31st 10am PST
Western medicine focuses on treating sickness through drugs, surgery and other invasive procedures. But it often overlooks the body's power to heal itself. Our guest today teaches us how to increase our body's ability to heal from the inside out.
Today on the show we have Self-healing expert Dr. Fabrizio Mancini who is an internationally acclaimed wellness leader, bilingual speaker and author. Dr. Fab teaches people how to boost the body's natural power to heal from the inside out through healthy diet, exercise and physical, emotional and spiritual self-care. His best-selling book, The Power of Self-Healing, was released in paperback Jan. 15, 2013. He has been featured on Dr. Phil, The Doctors, FOX News, CNN Español, Univision and other top media. He is president emeritus of Parker University in Dallas, Texas, and a graduate of the Institute for Educational Management at Harvard University's Graduate School of Education. Visit http://www.DrFabMancini.com.
Shireen Elaine Crutchfield was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. After graduating from St. Bernard High School in Los Angeles, California, where she grew up, Shireen, along with her 2 girlfriends, formed the R&B group The Good Girls on Motown Records, from the late 1980s through the early 1990s and sang lead on the group’s biggest hits.
Throughout the years, Shireen has pursued her interest in the entertainment industry successfully branching out into modeling, movies, TV, and commercials, and has worked with some of t he top names in the business including, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Steve Harvey, Will Smith, Geena Davis, John Lithgow, and Cameron Diaz to name a few… It’s been almost 25 years since the debut of The Good Girls’ album, ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, h it the charts, which earned one Top 5 single, "Your Sweetness," and two top 1o singles, "I Need Your Love" and "Love Is Like An Itchin' In My Heart.” Shireen, now the mother of 3, is back to take center stage with a brand new groove, exemplifying the love and experience life has enriched her with throughout the years. Her musical influences include Phyllis Hyman, Sade, Diana Ross, and the 70’s singer songwriter era. As the Whispers once said, “It just gets better with time…!”
Tonight on #SNFL we have two up and coming super stars. Jose Diaz? and Marcos Bonilla? will be stopping by to talk about their upcoming fights. Plus we will touch on Spar Star Promotions? great event that went down last night at the Hollywood Park Casino?. Join us at 10pm EST 7pm PST
Make sure to check out the great sponsors that make the show happen.
Scrap Soldier Clothing
Global Combat Network
Al Diaz and co-host Rebecca Davison share their insights on Rewrite Your Story With Increasing Your Vibration.
Thursday, March 26th 11am PST
Rebecca Davison assists people to transcend their limits of what they believe is possible by guiding them how to develop, trust and take action on their intuition.
Rebecca has worked with hundreds of clients, spoken at many events in New Zealand, been published in Holistic Fashionista, trained by one of the industry's finest, Christie Marie Sheldon, and founder of the Intuitive Life Academy, a community of people who are interested to learn how intuition can change your life and how to shift your energetic vibration so you can live your dreams.
Rebecca is passionate about helping people break free of their paradigms by three main steps:
Identifying blocks in your energetic field such as limiting beliefs and cross purposes and then clearing them
Trusting and knowing what intuitive guidance is and how to use it for amazing results
Living in the energetic frequency of what it is you want.
From the changes she has seen her clients go through and for herself personally she knows what is possible for you.
At 3pmEST on Fridays, we present Mary Diaz on the "Huaman Rights Demand" radio broadcast. Mary is a prisoner activist who advocates for paroles and pardons. Please call (347)857-3293 to speak on air. You can also listen by computer live or hear the archived tape 24/7. Diaz is affiliated with "Human Conflicts," where "LET MY PEOPLE GO" is the motto. Mary lives in Florida, which had over 5,200 inmates who were parole eligible in 2014 but released fewer than 20. Prison investors on the Pardons and Parole Board are a barrier to freedom for many rehabilitated inmates.
Al Diaz and co-host Tracee Gluhaich share their insights on Rewrite Your Story With Passion and Purpose.
Wednesday, March 25th 10am PST
Tracee Gluhaich is a Health Coach and Personal Trainer. She and her hubby of 25 years, live on a certified organic farm in California, with her 3 sons (when they aren't off at college). She enjoys boot camp, mountain biking, hiking, and yoga! Based on her experiences with health coaching, she wrote a book called No Fricken Weigh! 21 days to ditch the diet, crowd out the crap, and love yourself to health.
With the current state of health in our country and the continuous rise in obesity, everyone is looking for that quick fix of diet or surgery. Since there are over 100,000 books on dieting, it’s obvious that they simply don’t work. People are looking for that quick fix, temporary solution to a life long problem. They will only work when a commitment is made to a lifestyle change. A marathon versus a sprint.
Ditch the Diet – no more deprivation and wanting to chew your arm off. Stop thinking short term, watching the scale, and dreading your daily exercise.
Crowd Out the Crap – Fill your body with lots of delicious foods that will give you energy and make you feel great.
Love Yourself to Health – Focus on nourishing self care, then food will not be such a crutch.
Tracee's services,for individuals or groups, include:
On Thursday, March 26, 2015 joining Tony on The Voice of the People is:
Don’t forget we now have an App for the show. Just visit Igluradio.com and download it today.
Democratic House Leader Tim Greimel joins Tony this morning to discuss in detail the Democratic agenda and budget priorities for the next year and why you are being recruited to help in this needed effort.
Progress Michigan’s Marissa Luna joins us for our weekly chat to talk about the dangers of SO2 (Sulfur dioxide) in Wayne County and how real this threat is.
Richard Zombeck our National Political Correspondent has maybe a few things to say about the Ted Cruz announcement for President that you may not have heard quite yet. You will want to hear this interview.
Dr. Steve Wellinski, Professor of Education at Eastern Michigan University, the authorizer of the Educational Achievement Authority, comes loaded with an update on why the students and many of the staff at EMU are not terribly pleased with this arrangement and have no problem sharing their reasoning with us. Oh, and he brings facts!
Peter Ruark with the Michigan League for Public Policy joins us again with research that continues to draw a direct line between early childhood education, adult education and success. The good news is that no matter how old you are education is the key AND there is something that can be done about it, but will there be?
You are always welcome to join us on-air by calling 855-381-8795. Find us on Facebook by searching for Tony Trupiano: The Voice of the People and AUNAmerica, and on Twitter @tonytrupiano and @aunamerica.
1. Julia Steele Allen joins us to talk about Mariposa & the Saint: From solitary confinement, a play through letters.In 2012, Mariposa (Sara Fonseca) was sentenced to 15 months in solitary confinement. In 2015 she is still in a special confinement unit. Through letters with longtime friend Julia Steele Allen who met her through a CCWP prison visiting team, Mariposa brings her experience to the stage. The play will be performed May 7 & 10 in San Francisco & Berkeley, as a benefit for California Coalition for Women Prisoners. https://www.facebook.com/events/647744338704318/
A Benefit for the California Coalition for Women Prisoners, www.womenprisoners.org For more information contact CCWP email@example.com, 415-255-7036 x 4
2. Paige Rogers joins us to talk about Antigone, which she directs at Cuttingball. It has performances Thursday-Sunday in San Francisco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZQ8EctwdQ
3. Rhodessa Jones speaks about Medea Project, Theatre for Incarcerated Women's latest work: Birthright? opens April 9-19, 2015, at Brava Theatre Center in San Francisco, in celebration of Medea Project's 25TH Anniversary. The work is a collaboration between Brava! For Women in the Arts, Cultural Odyssey and Planned Parenthood Northern California. For information and tickets please call (415) 641-7657 and/or log on to http://www.brava.org.
4. Rebroadcast of an interview Friday, March 20, 2015, with Ciera Payton and her father Michael Diaz She just premiered her solo work, Michael's Daughter at ACT-SF Costume Shop. It is the story of her relationship with her incarcerated dad, Michael (who is out now and joins us on the air).
Fred Kray and the PBLN crew will discuss "The Hulk" and the many issues that this hybrid mastiff type dog has raised including effects on the image of pit bulls and accuracy in reporting. "Paper Hanging" in breed registries will be discussed with guest GP Juarez. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL
Chat with Denise
Dog Training with Yvette Van Veen
Don't miss our newly designed network website PBLNN.com where you can see all the latest updates from Pit Bulletin Legal News, Pit Bulletin Legal News Radio, StopBSL, K.C. Dog Blog, Canine Agression with Jim Crosby, the Doglawreporter and Dangerous Dog Law. New content every day. Bookmark it!
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Katie Obrecht, author of The Blooming, shares the mission of her book. Spotlight on Moms features Caroline Murphy of SmartyPantsMama.com. Micah Muzio, from Kelly Blue Book’s KBB.com shares the best family cars for 2015. Natalie Diaz, author of What To Do When You’re Having Two, shares why parenting twins is different than a single child. Ingrid Bencosme, author of Teeth Fairies: A Baby Teeth Tradition, shares information about baby teeth loss.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (3 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)