SORT BY Relevancy
eCareDiary will speak to caregiving expert and author, Margery Pabst about her book, "Words of Care: A Reference Tool for the Busy Caregiver", a caregiver support book that offers advice, information and affirmation about the emotions and obstacles that caregivers might be facing in their journey.
Full SHow Notes at http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/radio/pdr-56
Show Topic: Balancing Life and Business Through In-Depth Goal Setting with Margery Edwards
Understanding the importance of goal setting for achieving success, as you define it, in all aspects of your life. Learning how to set your goals powerfully for the best success. Insights into additional power in achieving your goals.
Margery Edwards, Master in Psychology from Antnioch University, Founder of Whole Brain Learning,
Listed in Who's Who in American Education, 27 year teaching K-8 students based on golas,
Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing and Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com break down the Mazda Road to Indy events from Barber Motorsports Park.
Jake Eidson was the man to beat after the USF2000 gang left NOLA Motorsports Park, did the momentum carry him to the 2015 Winterfest Championship? Or did Victor Franzoni, Aaron Telitz, or another contender rise up to grab the title?
The Pro Mazda Championship has a tight battle of its own with Weiron Tan, Jack Aitken, and last year's USF2000 champion Florian Latorre, who established their dominace at the Alabama track? All this and more on "Climbing the Grid."
Naomi “The Cake Aussie” Levine has made name for herself as a master baker whose creations have been the toast of many a Midwest wedding since 2004. So we were curious to learn what confectionary delight she served at her own nuptials. “It had to be over the top. And it wasn’t just one, it was two cakes: One for me and one for John,” the TipsyCake founder tells The Wedding 101 Show host David Rothstein of her hubby. “We love to create cakes that are a true reflection of the groom’s personality and passion. And John has been a vinyl DJ forever, and he loves Pabsy Blue Ribbon beer. So I decided to do a six-pack of Pabst as the base of the cake. And on the top we put vinyl records and a figurine of John spinning records. We also added a figurine of me and our five-year-old son.”
Christopher DeHarde (Motorsport.com) and Joey Barnes (Tribute Racing) kick-off the 2015 Mazda Road to Indy show "Climbing the Grid" with USF2000 contender and Pabst Racing driver Jake Eidson, who took two of three races at NOLA Motorsports Park for the start of Winterfest.
The guys also look into the Pro Mazda Championship from Winterfest as well as Indy Lights testing. The Mazda Road to Indy gears up for three more races at Barber Motorsports Park to complete the Winterfest campaign, with hopeful's eager to prove they belong when they hit the road course in Alabama, they also give a preview of what they expect at one of the more beloved tracks on the circuit.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Heidi Isenhart, elder law attorney with Shuffield Lowman in Orlando, Florida, about crucial legal issues associated with caregiving.
Caregiver and Physician Conversations – eCareDiary is thrilled to continue our monthly series with Margery Pabst, a leading voice in the field of eldercare. Each month Margery hosts a new segment for “Caregiver and Physician Conversations,” providing a forum for caregivers and physicians to discuss the challenging situations that confront patients and families, providing a model for family and professional caregivers to discuss critical issues, family stress points and options for providing the best care to patients, especially when a family member is in a care facility such as a hospital or nursing home.
This month's guest will be Edward Leigh, MA, and Founder of The Center for Healthcare Communication. The Center for Healthcare Communication focuses on improving communication between healthcare professionals and patients; the Center also works to enhance communication between healthcare professionals. Effective communication results in increased patient safety and a lower risk of medical errors. They also offer high-impact training, consulting and one-on-one coaching.
Ms. Pabst is an author, facilitator and national speaker. She is the co-author of “Enrich Your Caregiving Journey,” a book selected by Today’s Caregiver Magazine for the 2010 Caregiver Friendly Award. Her work has expanded to collaborating with physicians on identifying patient/caregiver emotional needs and values, a critical part of the healing process.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to John Mills, Co-founder of eCareDiary about qualifying criteria for enrolling for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (33 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)