SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
Let's Talk Rock with Colin & Marty. Music, Memorabilia, and Mystery Guests Authentic Rock and Roll stories you won't hear anywhere else. Colin and Marty have toured the world with some amazing artists. You'll hear powerful performances and interviews from rock and roll legends. Discover really RARE records. PLUS! You'll laugh like crazy!
Marcia Lee Laycock is the author of "An Unexpected Glory". It is Volume 5 in Best-Selling author Kathi Macias' 12 Days of Christmas Series.
Here is more on the story and Marcia:
Pastor Steve is thrilled with the ticket sales for their big fund-raiser - a spectacular Christmas pageant that raises enough money to keep the homeless shelter running all year. Then the phone rings. The news goes from bad to worse and it looks like the entire show will have to be cancelled. But Steve's right hand man, Stanley convinces him the homeless men in the shelter can make it all happen. And the unexpected glory unfolds.
Marcia is a pastor's wife, the mother of three grown daughters, a freelance writer and Christian speaker. She is a published author and editor, having written for Christian magazines and newspapers in the U.S. and Canada, as well as home-town newspapers. Her short stories, articles and poetry have won awards in Canada and the U.S. and been broadcast on CBC radio. Her work also appears frequently on the world wide web.
Marcia and her family currently live in Central Alberta, Canada.
For the past 20+ years I've been a pastor's wife, mother of three girls, caretaker of two dogs, two cats and sundry fish, and oh, yes, a freelance writer. The writing began in the attic of my parent's house where I wrote stories for my dolls. None of them complained, so I kept it up. The Lord has abundantly blessed, challenged, rebuked, healed and restored me through the process of writing and being involved with writers. Visit my website - www.marcialeelaycock.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/marcialaycock
Jason Edwards is a Multifamily Residential Real Estate Professional with 13 years of multifaceted real estate experience totaling over 190 million dollars of brokerage/banking transactions and is currently managing a $400MM, multi-state, real estate portfolio at an investment firm with $6B in assets under management. Jason also has experience with multifamily development, HUD Multi & Single Family portfolio investing, limited partnership formation and management of value-add acquisition-rehabilitation projects. Outside of work, Jason enjoys fishing, traveling, and assisting in the Capital Campaign for his alma mater, Morehouse College.
Fairfield Residential Company LLC
448 Turnpike Street, South Easton MA 02375
Direct 508-297-1839 | Cell 404-925-9395 | Fax 214-574-1818
email@example.com | www.FairfieldResidential.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (79 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- OCG (14 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Eric Morse (3 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)