SORT BY Relevancy
Preparing for an upcoming marathon? Don't let the weather ruin your training! Hilary will be chatting with John Honerkamp, Senior Manager for New York Road Runners, the world's premier community running organization known for its world-class events - including the famed TCS New York City Marathon which attracts and inspires more than 300,000 runners internationally including 60,000+ NYRR members. John will be discussing tips to help you train for your upcoming half/full marathon during the harsh winter weather. Check out this episode to help you prepare for your upcoming race!
Bart Yasso of Runners World Magazine is on to share stories about running and to talk about his book, "The Runners World Big Book of Marathon and Half Marathon Training." Bart answers questions from the audience and talks about cross training, preparation for hilly marathons, common injuries, the Boston and NYC marathon, the Rolling Stone cover and much, much more. Enjoy.
workplace safety expert Steve Cohen discusses "Training that Transfers, his new book from ATD Press with '50 High Energy Activities to engage the workforce?"...BEING SURE TRAINING HAS AN IMPACT!
ADAMA HALL, PRESIDENT, AND DR STEVE MILLER, CSO ON NERVANIX, A NEUROSCIENCE RESEARCHED TOOL FOR CORPORATE EDUCATION , MEASURING FOCUS AND ATTENTION DURING LEARNING
It Marathon season! Boston is coming up and many, many other spring marathons. How you taper the final three weeks before your race will determine how well you do! Get the absolute best tips for those three weeks by tuning in to WellFit Radio Chicago. Our motto at Progressive Complete Health is "Train right, then train hard!" PR your marathon this year and for years to come.
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
I have participated in a few 5ks, a couple of mud runs and a 10 mile race in Austin,TX - but I have never fully committed to training for any of them. I love to run, but I have always been about half dedicated to it. Going into a new chapter in my life I decided that this would be the perfect time to discipline myself with all of my passions, using running as my daily foundation.
On this episode of Breathe Sexy Live, I will be discussing the importance of healthy habits, self love, focus and the power of discipline to reach lofty goals and dreams.
Last Sunday Partnerunning Show Co-host Sue O'Brien crossed the marathon finish line for the 100th time.
It is not everyday someone runs their 100th Marathon so in this weeks show Andrew interviews Sue about her 100 marathons including:
Sue's 100th marathon at Brimbank Park
Sue's first marathon
The journey to 100 marathons
Also on the show this week:
Over the shoulder
The road ahead
An extremely insightful discussion with Dr. Robert Portman, Chairman of Pacific Health Labs. Anyone training to run a Half Marathon or beyond should listen to this show. Learn how nutrition, meal timing and feeding effect your ability to perform and recover.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (25 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- joeprichradio3 (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (8 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (8 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Big D Darryl B (1 chatters)