SORT BY Relevancy
Every week The Butcher, Dave Clifford, alongside a guest co-host brings you their perspective on the current happenings around the world of MMA, while The Network, Chris Maltsburger, lines up great interviews with the best in the business for them to talk shop with.. This week we sit down with one of the most repected judges in the business, Richard Bertrand. As well as UFC superstar Manny Gamburyan.
Tonight on GameChanger Clothing Radio Johnny Quantum aka Johnny Q, will be speaking with some true GameChangers.
Manny Gamburyan(UFC Fighter fighting this weekend), Shannon Knapp(Owner/Founder of Invicta Fighting Championship), Jorge Medina(Pro MMA Fighter 3-0) and Claressa Shields(2012 Olympic Gold Medalist in Boxing).
7pm CT/8pm ET: Manny Gamburyan
7:30pm CT/8:30pm ET: Shannon Knapp
8pm CT/9pm ET: Jorge Medina
8:30pm CT/9:30pm ET: Claressa Shields
For all your Performance apparel . Team sports wear. T-shirts . Shorts. Rash Guards and any other clothing needs...GO TO: http://gamechanger.storenvy.com/
Jacob "Stitch" Duran
Join JK, Frank, and Walt "Big Ticket" Harris as they go over the latest news in the world of mma. Special guests on this episode are UFC fighter Manny Gamburyan and MMA legend Jeremy Horn.
Radio TKO features Canadian Sam Stout, WECFeatherweight title challenger Manny Gamburyan, and MMA Vet Kevin Randleman...Gonna be an epic show!...
Dan Rafael of ESPN is reporting that Manny Pacquiao will undergo right shoulder surgery later this week. What began as a disappointing “excuse” has turned into a significant injury that not only takes some of the shine off of last weekend’s fight but also will result in Manny Pacquiao being sidelined for up to one year.
The report quotes orthopedic surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache referring to the injury a “significant tear” in Pacquiao’s rotator cuff which was confirmed with an MRI scan.
This is such a shame on so many fronts. Not only will this take something away from Floyd Mayweather’s dominant performance in the eyes of the general public, but it brings even hardcore fans back to that all-too-familiar “What if…” feeling they thought they had finally rid themselves of after six years of waiting and wondering. Boxing never ceases to be cruel to both the fighters and the fans alike.
Did everyone make it out okay? Floyd Mayweather's win over Manny Pacquiao was an ordeal, to be sure, but it's over. We got through it with what should amount to minimal scarring. The public? We'll see. But this week on the show, we hope to get a new perspective as James Foley of Bad Left Hook and boxing writer and historian Patrick Connor welcome author Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report. Apart from a comprehensive analysis, satire and total decimation of Mayweather-Pacquiao (it's a must, c'mon), expect a preview of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs James Kirkland on HBO, Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns in another PBC on CBS show, and appropriate accoutrement. Thanks for tuning in!
(Photos: John Locher/AP)
Tonight, Sunday, May 3rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather UD12 over Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The boxing journalist and ring announcer, Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review last night's unprecedented event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Were the judges correct in how they viewed the action in the ring?
- What did Mayweather do effectively?
- What went wrong for Manny Pacquiao and what could he have done differently?
- Did the fighters' age play a factor in how the fight played out?
- Where does Mayweather and Pacquiao go from here?
The FightSaga team will also examine the long term effects "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" will have on the sport.
- Did the "Fight of the Century" hurt the future of boxing on the PPV platform?
- Was the fight overall a positive or negative for the sport?
- How will fans assess the highly anticipated showdown between Floyd and Manny historically?.
Joseph and Lee will also preview this Saturday night's match-up between Canelo vs. Kirkland, which is slated to be aired on HBO, May 9th, from Houston, Texas.
- Style match-up...good or bad?
- early KO or dramatic deep rounds contest?
- Official FightSaga predictions
Tune in to this special commemorative "May/Pac" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Tuesday, May 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing is Dead?" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's main event from Vegas between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- Can Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. recover from the negative backlash of the mainstream and casual sports fans across America?
- How does this current sentiment affect Canelo/Kirkland, Figueroa/Burns, and Golovkin/Monroe?
- Floyd and Manny both want a rematch...will there be a demand for a return bout in 2016?
- Did Pacquiao's elbow make a big difference in how the judges scored the action at ringside?
- Is Top Rank, Inc. to blame for not reporting the injury pre-fight?
- Do the plaintiffs have a legitimate suit agaisnt Manny Pacquiao?
Coach Ronnie will also set the table for this weekend's fight action in Texas!!
- Figueroa vs. Burns, 12 rounds, CBS at 4PM ET
- Canelo vs. Kirkland, 12 rounds, HBO at 9PM ET
Tune in for another live edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively heard every Tuesday on FightSaga Radio!!
THE AFTERMATH EDITION........we will be chopping it up for TWO HOURS regarding the past weekend in SPORTS.....(((((RIP FREDDIE GRAY)))))....we will discuss FLOYD MAYWEATHER-MANNY PACQUAIO welterweight title fight and aftermath,,,,,NFL DRAFT and aftermath....will discuss AFTER FURTHER REVIEW MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL top ten......NBA/NHL PLAYOFFS......your phone calls.....THE THREE MINUTE RANT.......live and direct tonight from 8-10pm.....646-478-5337 is the number to call..... at LEFTHANDID is how you vibe on TWITTER......and THE WACKO BOB NETWORK is the place to be !!!!!!!!!......
The 2015 NFL Draft is in the books, and we'll give you our thoughts on the winners and losers of this weekend's events. The Philadelphia Eagles weren't able to pull a power move to land Marcus Mariota, but did they still have a banner draft? We'll answer that question and LOTS more.
Between the NFL Draft, the NBA playoffs, the Kentucky Derby and the Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao fight, May 2 was one of the most exciting sports days of the year - we'll recap everything that happened last Saturday, and get you caught up on the rest of the past week in sports as only we can. So come and take a ride on The Broad Street Line: The future of sports talk radio has finally arrived.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (33 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (5 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)