SORT BY Relevancy
Fresh Manna Our Daily Bread on Blog Talk Radio Thursdays every week at 10:30 a.m. -11:00 a.m. CST. Apostle Loretta Williams teaches Fresh Manna Our Daily Bread www.blogtalkradio.com/freshmanna Participants can call in at 347-205-9208 or listen in on the Blog Talk Radio Website/Fresh Manna Page. Call into the Live Program or click on the Program Tab link to listen to the recorded program on: Why is Thanksgiving Special to Me and My Family? I would love to hear your story, you can share it with me in the Comment Box and Face Book, Google + or Blog Talk Radio/Fresh Manna.
Why is Thanksgiving Special to Me and My Family?
Every year I try to write and express my gratitude and appreciation unto God for allowing me another year to be alive, and most importantly that my loved ones, my children and grandchildren are still alive, healthy and well. Both of my parents and grandparents are deceased as well as many others who I cherished and loved, those of whom I have fond memories of spending Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays with in the past seasons of my lifetime. Rather than grieve and be sadden by their passing, I have learned not to take the ones I love for granted and enjoy the time we have been allotted on this Earth to be with one another.
STRENGTHENING THE FAMILIES: Apostle Williams is available for Conferences, Seminars and Workshops that will build your ministry or church group. Our Ministerial Team is comprised of educational and motivational speakers for your church meetings and special events to strengthen members, individuals and families, within the community or church.
Her goal is to provide Educational Seminars and resources for victims and families dealing with domestic violence, mental and emotional stress, and substance abuse that weaken the family structure and values. These seminars are to help improve parenting skills, promote abstinence among our youth, and provide Christian counseling relating to family values and issues. To strengthen, encourage and motivate men and women. Strengthening the Families Outreach Ministries Programs airs on Tuesdays on Fresh Manna Our Daily Bread Blog Talk Radio.
Today’s Discussion: What to look for in a potential mate
Apostle Loretta Williams is also on Facebook, Google + and Linkedin.
SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives so we can be happy!
Today’s Lesson Topic: How to Avoid Mental Stress and Nervous Breakdowns
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read and Learn more about Shalom Health and Wellness on the Oasis World Wide News Publication at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
Welcome to this edition of Life by Design's Manna Moment: Food for Daily Living, hosted by Linda Brown. For the next 15 minutes we will take a look at the Word of the Day - Stick-to-itiveness. We will look at its definition and it's relation to our daily lives.
the quality that allows someone to continue trying to do something even though it is difficult or unpleasant
dogged perseverence: tenacity
We'll be taking examples from
B. C. Forbes, founder of Forbes Magazine. (Keys to Success)
Dieter Dengler (Vietnam Veteran & only POW to escape capture)
Look at 7 ways to increase your determination
Biblical references & applications:
Ephesians 6:18 (talking about prayer)
1 Timothy 4:16 (lifestyle)
Hebrews 6:10-12 (lifestyle)
Today's broadcast is being dedicated to Rev. Dr. W.D. Willis, my first pastor and person who sowed so much into my life. I honor God for his life and legacy of love, education, and community service. Truly his work speaks for him and I'm honored to have had such a great man in my life.
Our word for the day was going to be COMMUNICATION. But we're changing it to DEDICATION in honor of this great man.
Definition: 1.the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose. "his dedication to his duties"
synonyms:commitment, application, diligence, industry, resolve, enthusiasm, zeal, conscientiousness, perseverance, persistence, tenacity, drive, staying power; antonyms:apathy, laziness, indifference
Merriam-Webster defines dedication as a feeling of very strong support for or loyalty to someone or something : the quality or state of being dedicated to a person, group, cause, etc.; self-sacrificing devotion <her dedication to the cause>
DEDICATE, v.t. L. To vow, promise, devote, dedicate. See Class Dg. No. 12, 15, 45. The sense is to send, to throw; hence, to set, to appoint.
1. To set apart and consecrate to a divine Being, or to a sacred purpose; to devote to a sacred use, by a solemn act, or by religious ceremonies; as, to dedicate vessels, treasures, a temple, an altar, or a church, to God or to a religious use.
2. To appropriate solemnly to any person or purpose; to give wholly or chiefly to. The ministers of the gospel dedicate themselves, their time and their studies, to the service of Christ. A soldier dedicates himself to the profession of arms.
This devotional study designated for Thursday November 20th is a continuation of a series of studies that will explore the significance and relevance of Proverbs 18:10 in the life of a child of God. This series of studies will challenge every Christian to put their sole trust in the Lord, the Bishop of their soul and the Captain of their salvation!
FRESH MANNA OUR DAILY BREAD : SUNDAY MORNING DEVOTIONAL with Apostle Loretta Williams
Today’s Topic: WHERE ARE THOU ACCUSERS?
Sub Topic: CASTING STONES
Discussion: (John 8:7) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Many Christians are guilty of judging others who they think are outside of the will of God because of their religious or doctrinal beliefs, various cultures and social backgrounds some people haven’t come into the knowledge of the Truth as we know it, which is the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ as Messiah, Lord and Savior of the World. Therefore do we condemn them for their unbelief and lack of knowledge? Listen to this program and ask yourself are you being an effective witness for the Lord, or have been an accuser of those who don’t think or perceive the Gospel as you! Click on the Program ID Number or Play Button Tab to listen and share it with other believers.
Oasis Worship Center’s Online Bible Study is every week on Thursdays. For dates subscribe to Apostle Loretta Williams page on Face Book. Visit the Oasis Worship Center USA Web Site at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id73.html
Interviews and Open Mic Sessions !!!!! Bring Your Ink & Paper So We Can Bleed Together !!!!!!!
Join us tonight as we interview the beautifully talented Maryannette Beal aka M'Hagony and her Sinful Secrets.
Don't be shy... just remember we all had our first time somewhere with that perfect someone, so why not let your first time on the Mic be with me ??? We are one big family, reach one, teach one....... see ya soon.... much love..
This is the conlusion of Part 2 of Getting to Know you: It's all about you. We will complete our Johari's window. We will also analyse what we've learned about this activity.
Manna Moment: Food for daily living
Word for the day: Posture
1a : the position or bearing of the body whether characteristic or assumed for a special purpose <erect posture> b : the pose of a model or artistic figure
2: state or condition at a given time especially with respect to capability in particular circumstances <maintain a competitive posture in the market>
3: a conscious mental or outward behavioral attitude
This devotional study designated for Wednesday November 19th is a continuation of a series of studies that will explore the significance and relevance of Proverbs 18:10 in the life of a child of God. This series of studies will challenge every Christian to put their sole trust in the Lord, the Bishop of their soul and the Captain of their salvation!
New listeners are encourage to listen to the previous programs in this interconnected series.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)