SORT BY Relevancy
Which do you think God is pleased with? Which do you think will get you into heaven? Which one do you spend the most time on?
Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (1 Samuel 16:7) He will walk right pass the person in the bad suit to get to the pure heart. Something for us to think about.
God is concerned about our hearts being clean. Psalms 51:10 say, create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within me. Church folk are concerned about that clean outfit they are wearing Sunday. Got to get my weave done, my manicure and pedicure done, my shoes have got to match my outfit. Don’t get me wrong, there is no sin in doing these things. But how much did you get into the word of God for that ugly way you treated your sister, brother. How much did you meditate on the word to move it by Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
. If we spend as much time on our spiritual man as we do the natural man, I wonder, what kind of a difference would be made in our lives. By talking to God about our issues and our sins, we are confessing to Him that we have gone astray. When we repent of our sin, we turn from it and seek to go God’s way.
.As forgiven children of God, we are free to set our heart and mind on things that are pure and pleasing to God. We seek to fill our minds with God's Word and God's will so that there is no room in our heart for sinful thoughts and desires to take over and set up shop.
Without the sincere motive to be walking on the Lord's straight path, we will experience much unrest and a continual longing for things which are outside of God's will.
PRAYER: Lord it is my desire to be a person after your heart, In Jesus name, Amen.
When the cat's away, the mice will play! Athena is on vacation this week and Team NTR has raided the prize closet! Yes, over $1,400.00 in giveaway prizes. Prizes from AthenA ROCKS, LCN, Max Estrada's Enail Couture, Essie, Soft Landings, Famous Names, Empower Nail Art, EZ Flow, Lauren Wireman's Wildflower Nail Art, Ultronics, Light Elegance, Dazzle Dry, Jessica Hoel's LuvNailz Akzentz products, Too Much Fun , Pro Tip Clips and of course Nailebrity with more to come. Tune in to see how to build a loyal team and staff that won't give away the farm when you are not in the salon.
Cocktail Conversations on KLJN 107.7 with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover
"Dating to Marriage - Part II", Trying to Find Mr. Right based on the Top Selling book "All The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.
.When would you invite a man inside your house?*
A. Date 1
B. Date 2
C. Date 3
D. Date 4
7.Women, the day of your first date with a guy how should you prepare for it?*.
A, Be yourself do what you have been doing
B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible
C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath
D. Investigate his background
8. Women is it okay to date more than one man at a time? True OR False
9. Agree or Disagree, make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?*
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked?
D. Friday night
BONUS question: How would you conclude your date?
Call (347) 237-5342 and press the # 1 on your phone to speak live on the air. Come on in. Join us for
COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS....and now here's your host and Bartender: The Contorversial Counselor, David Glover.
** STAY TUNED For The After Glow Show with Lady Jaz **
DATING TO MARRIAGE, Do you know what it takes to find Mr. Right? Single Ladies, are you ready to Date? Answer these questions to see if you are really ready .
1. Never make the first move with a guy even if you are interested in him? T/F
2. When you are out in a public environment, if a man does not approach you, its safe to safe he is not interested in you* T/F
3. During the first date with a guy, allow him to do most of the talking* T/F
4. When should a women cook for a man while dating in the early stages? Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
5. If a man's birthday or holiday falls in the first 3 months of dating, how much should you spend on him is* $10-+20, $ 25-50 $50-75 $100 or more
6.When would you invite a man inside your house?* Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
7. How should you prepare for a first date?*. A, Be yourself do what you've been doing B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath D. Investigate his background
8.It is ok to date more than one man at a time? T/F
9. Make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?* Agree Disagree
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked? A. Monday B.Saturday Morning C. Wednesday D. Friday night
How would you conclude the first date?*
CALL (347) 2387-5342 and press "1" to join in on COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS on KLJN 107.7
**AFTER THE SHOW ** STAY TUNED** FOR DJ FLIP with MUSIC FOR THE SOUL** HERE ON KLJN 107.7
Gel manicures are all the rage because they last up to three weeks, don’t chip, and make your nails look super shiny. But are perfectly polished nails worth putting your health at risk?
If you've ever gotten a gel manicure, did you ever feel uneasy while your nails dried under an extremely hot lamp?
Well, we shall answer the question, on today's show...
Can gel manicures cause skin cancer?
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Being born into the beauty industry and with more then 10+ years of expertise and experience, Max Estrada has always had a strong belief in nail education and artistry.
Max started with playing with his mother’s nail products and reading trade publications at a very early age, even attending his first trade show at the age of 5.
He started his professional career working in his family’s salon in Arizona. Within the first year of Max’s career he aspersed to grow bigger as a nail technician, so he decided to enter his first competition.
At the very young age of 16 with already a very quick and accurate acrylic application, Max entered his first professional nail competition.
Max was confident in his work; he competed and placed within the top 10 for his division and category. Full of determination, his goal was to improve his skills and conquer the competitive world of nails!
Now, Max places in every competition he enters and focus on further refining the nail shape and developing nail technologies that make the every nail artist’s life much easier. He believes that the best competition to win is the one with yourself; always strive for your personal best.
Max’s ultimate dream was to have the best products to complement his education for the nail care industry. In 2014, Max invented and designed his own company and product line, aptly titled Exclusive Nail Couture Professional, nationally and globally.
Today, Max competes all over the world. He has a true passion for his art and expresses his love for the nail industry through every nail he does. Max is now sharing his knowledge all over the world in his classes and through his new line of nail products.
Being a trendsetter in the industry, Max says, “The nail industry is not about where it has been but where it’s going.”
Join Host Live Chats
- cathies DistantEchos (7 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (7 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Terry Konig (3 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- FCH206 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)